Guess Who?

The Troublesome Wheepup

“Hyejin-nim, Wheenie is bored Hyejin-nim, play with me pleaseeeee” the small singer rolled around on the big bed, while the said owner of the bed just stared expressionlessly at mess that the wheepup created.

“Hyejin-nimmmmmm” the puppy opened her eyes wide and gave her best puppy stare at her best friend, a small pout adorning her face.

The younger girl sighed, abandoning her seat on the floor, she flopped down on the bed next to the impatient puppy, “Ugh, can you go play with Byulyie unnie instead? I have to back up my phone and then go to the studio.” She played with the blond strand of Wheein’s hair, fascinated with the glint of gold when it catch the light.

“NO!” Wheein pout harder, puffing her cheek. Hyejin laughed, squishing Wheein’s cheek before tickling the puppy until she shrieked with laughters.

“You’re just holding a grudge because byulyie unnie plays more with yongsun unnie lately. Just admit that you miss her.”

“What are you talking about, why would you miss someone that you see everyday anyway?” Wheein suddenly turned serious, a frown forming on her pretty face.

Hyejin stared at her with a knowing smile, before standing up, “You could miss someone even if they are right beside you, because.... ah well, its too complicated for a young mind such as yours.”

“You do realised that you are younger than me, right?”

“Only by a couple of months, but it doesnt mean anything, I’m still more mature.” She winked and walked back to where she laid her laptop on the rug, checking her phone. “Ugh, its still backing up and I need to leave in 5 minutes. You, go play with byulyie unnie, I need to leave, now shoo, get out from my room.”

The puppy pout and plopped back on the bed, planting herself spread eagle on the large bed, “But I want to stay, it smells nice here.” She rolled around again, rolling herself with the bed cover in the process, before grinning wildly from inside the bed cover at the exasperated hyejin.

“Whatever, just help me unplugged the phone after it finished backing up, and bring the phone with you to the studio later, okay?”

“Okie dokie!” Wheein, still cocooned inside of the bedcover gave Hyejin a wide smile, forcing an identical grin to formed on the maknae’s face. “See ya later, puppy. Be good.”

***

Just 5 minutes after Hyejin left, Wheein already grew restless. Bored out of her skull, she crawled out from the bed toward the laptop. She looked at the number displayed at the screen, still 50% backing up. She sighed, wondering what to do.

Giving up, she left the room, searching for something to munch on the kitchen. She heard the tinkling laugher of Yongsun from the living room, and rolled her eyes when she saw both Yongsun and Moonbyul cuddled up on the couch, sharing a blanket and a bowl of popcorn, watching romantic comedy movie.

“Wheein-ah, come here and join us.” Moonbyul called out to her when the puppy passed them, Wheein looked at the rapper with a deadpan look, before continuing to the kitchen without a word.

Moonbyul frowned when she saw the unhappy puppy and instinctively want to reached out to her, “Unnie, do you want more popcorn? I’ll make another batch.” Without waiting for Yongsun’s answer, Moonbyul took the half-empty bowl and skipped toward the kitchen.

“Puppy!!” Moonbyul backhug Wheein, chin resting on her shoulder, peering at opened refrigerator, “What are you getting?”

Wheein ignored her, reaching out for her gallon of vanilla ice cream, she moved backward to close the refrigerator door, forcing Moonbyul to let go of her embrace. “Puppy?”

The puppy stared at her, no words leaving her lips before she took a spoon and walked out of the kitchen, leaving a confused moonbyul.

“Comanieee, watch movie with unnie?” Yongsun called out when Wheein walked pass the living room again.

“Maybe later unnie, I have to memorize the lyric for the duet with Sandeul-oppa.”

“Ah, okay, Comanie fighting!!” Yongsun beamed at her and the younger girl cant help but smile back, a small ‘thanks’ left her lips before she quickened her step back toward Hyejin’s room.

Eating her ice cream, Wheein hummed the lyric while listening on the guide track on repeat, memorizing as she goes. She felt a bit sorry for ignoring Byulyie unnie just then, she cant really explained it, but ignoring the older member feels right at that time. Shrugging, she peeked at Hyejin’s laptop and noticed that the phone already done backing up.

Moving toward the laptop to unplugged the phone, she stopped when she saw the pop up for new features on the latest software updates. Her grin grew bigger and bigger as she read the newest features and without hesitation, she clicked yes.

***

Hyejin listened carefully at the producer’s advice, nodding as he playback some of the recording and pointed out where he wanted Hyejin to change her way of delivering the lyric, when the theme-song of the X-files filled the room.

“Hyejin-ah, I think its yours.”

“I dont use that ringtone though....” a confused Hyejin looked at the light and sound coming out from what seems like her phone, but it cannot be. Yet, it’s exactly where Wheein dropped her phone off. It looked exactly like her phone. But...

She picked the phone up and got even more confused when she read the display, ‘Guess Who? Is calling’ was written on the display, “What the....”

Hyejin picked up the phone, guessing that Wheein probably changed her name when she left the phone in the puppy’s hand, “Ya!! Did you change the...  Ah, CEO-nim, no...no... of course I saved your number, no... no... yes, I’m trully sorry.”

She spent 5 minutes apologizing profusely and explaining to the CEO on why she yelled at him when she picked up the phone, and that no she didnt asked the CEO to call her. When they ended the phone-call, the X-files theme song played again, this time, ‘Yes, It’s Me is calling’ Was written on the display.

Hyejin hesitated for a minute before answering, “Hello?”

“Hyejin-ah, why do you text me to call you?” Moonbyul voice came from the other side.

“Byulyie unnie?”

“Of course its me, yah! What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing, unnie can I call you back later?”

Hyejin ended the call and soon, another call came in, she groaned when she read the display this time, ‘It’s a mystery is calling

“Hello?” a concerned Yongsun unnie voice greeted her and Hyejin gave her another short explanation that no she didnt text her to call.

Hyejin ended the call and quickly looked at her contact list, face blanched when instead of seeing the list of name that she’s familiar with, the names in her contact list changes to:

 ‘I’m not a stranger’, ‘Can you guess who I’am?’, ‘You will regret it if you dont pick up’, ‘Mr. Ambigous’, ‘Piano Man’, ‘I’m the best’, and other strange and totally unrecognisable names.  

The X-files theme song played again, displaying “HIHIHAHEHO is calling” on the screen and Hyejin closed her eyes, “I’m gonna kill that puppy, I swear I’m going to kill her.”

 

Mamamoo Fancafe: Solar’s Daily Memo

MooMoos, want to see two young girls playing Ssireum? ㅎㅎㅎ SL

*Insert Picture of Hyejin pinning Wheein on the Ground*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hi! Waow! Thank you for everyone for subscribing!! *90 Degrees Bow* . As promised, this time it's Hyejin's turn who got prank XD Okay, so I put an unneccessary Wheebyul in the middle and I dont even know why I write it in, I guess my need to write something angsty rear its ugly head. LOL. Next! Its Solar turn! Any ideas? or prompt me on the comment section :D 

Anyway, my other fic, a romantic comedy wheebyul just turned super duper angsty, well, basically all of my stories that I'm currently writing turned angsty. Welp! Will probably need to purge all this angsty feeling before I could write anything fluffy, so bear with me. Thanks again guys!!