Whee-casso

The Troublesome Wheepup

11.00 PM

Wheein shifted her body, tossing and turning to find the most comfortable position to fall asleep. This always happened whenever she’s in a new place and no matter how tired she were, they just finished 3 events that day for petesakes, she cant fall asleep easily.

Giving up, she sat on the bed and wondered what to do. Pulling prank on Yongsun unnie and hyejin is out the window because of the house rules and she were adamant that she could follow the rules, no matter how sceptical the members were.

Huffing her breath, she got up from the bed and padded over to the stack of presents on the corner of the room. The fans always showered them with gifts and foods after the events which she were thankful for but slightly worried, since most of their fans are still teenagers, she hoped that they are using their pocket money wisely.

She sat indian style on the wood floor and rummaged through all the gifts, smiling to herself as she read through the fans letters. She picked up a large teddy bear, already thinking of using it scare off Yongsun unnie in the morning, but soon distracted when she saw the large parcel behind the plush toy.

Her eyes glinted with excitement and she almost scream with joy when she saw all the different types and sizes of paint brushes, the colourfull paints, small rollers and solvent all cramed inside the parcel. Without thinking, she heaved the heavy parcel and almost fall over from the sheer weight. Huffing, she took out a blanket, positioned the parcel on top of it and dragged the parcel using the help of the blanket to the living room. She knew exactly which wall to use her new toy on.

***

03.00 AM

The blond girl rubbed her eyes tiredly, her arms felt heavy and her body hurt all over like she were trampled by a horde of pregnant elephants. Yet, when she laid back down on her bed, she still cant fall asleep.

Groaning with frustration and armed with her pillow in her arm, she walked slowly to Moonbyul unnie’s room.  Blast of cold air from the aircon greeted her when she opened the unlocked bedroom door, she shivered and walked over quickly to the bed.

“Unnie, can I sleep with you?” Wheein whispered to the sleeping Moonbyul, who subconciously opened up her bed cover, inviting the wheepup into her embrace. Grinning, wheein quickly climbed inside and snuggled closer, embracing the warmth that Moonbyul radiated and soon fell asleep peacefully.

 

***

07.00 AM

A huge yawn left Yongsun’s mouth as she walked blindly toward the kitchen, her body still craving sleep and her brain has not completely function since her system has yet to receive her daily dose of caffeine. Unfortunately she’s the only member who has schedule for the day, so unlike the others, she needs to get up early for hair and make up.

She yawned again, fists up in the air to release the kinks on her body, crossing the living room that is full of vibrant paint... wait what????

Yongsun stopped midtrack, arms still up in the air, but her eyes were definitely wide open. The once clean and pristine living room were in the state of chaos, buckets of opened paint, left over brushes and rollers with multi colour paint thrown carelessly littering the once white marbled floor, and of course, the most obvious of them all, the newly painted section of the wall.

The once empty and definitely WHITE wall now sported an image of 4 women, with an uncanny similarity to each one of the members, drawn in similar style with “La Reve” of pablo picasso and with popping, eye-catching, dizzy inducing VIBRANT colour.

Yongsun gaped. Mouth opening and closing without any sounds. Mind still reeling on how their wall suddenly transformed drastically. She swore that the wall was still in the same pristine state when she went into bed.

She gasped thinking about potential intruder, although she didnt understand why anyone would sneaked in and paint the goddamn freaking wall??? Is it a sasaeng fan??? She was still thinking of all possible scenarios when her eyes caught the telltale of signature in the bottom of the wall. A very, very familiar albeit a bit crooked signature.

“Whee-casso.” Written in cursive lettering beneath the signature.

Yongsun took a deep breath, trying to control whatever emotion that were swirling inside of her. Honestly, she cant pin point whether it was anger, or mindblown, or ... well, she did want to laugh at some point. But stilll..... “YAH!! JUNG WHEE-IN!!!!” Yongsun finally let a scream and stormed into the direction of the little blond’s room.

“JUNG WHEEIN!! WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!!”

A bleary eyed Ahn Hyejin, poke her head out from her room, wincing at the dolphin sound that could wake the dead, “ugh, unnie, what did the wheepup do now?”

“Go to the living room and see for yourself.” Said Yongsun in passing as she forcibly opened the blond’s room and groaned in frustration when she found it empty.

Moonbyul who were startled awake by what she categorized as the sound of doom, blinked in confusion when she saw the shock of blond hair belonging to a certain small human nestled against her chest. She didnt remember falling asleep with Wheein, when did that happened?

She winced when she heard the loud ‘WHERE IS SHE???’ coming from outside her room, and slightly wondered how the wheepup can still be dead to the world, oblivious to all the commotion.

Moonbyul, still bleary with sleep opened the door cautiously and walked toward the two other members standing infront of ... ah.... she understood instantly what made Yongsun freaked out.

“Well, its not that bad, its... artsy.” Hyejin smirked which seemed to irked Yongsun more.

“But looked at the mess that she created!!”

“You could just tell her to clean it up.” Moonbyul piped in, amused by the whole situation.

“Where is that wheepup anyway? She’s soooo grounded.”

Hyejin raised one of her eyebrow and chuckled, “Geez mom, what are you going to do? Grounded her for a week? We have schedules.”

“I’ll think of something! And she definitely broke the house rules!”

“Uh... correction, there’s nothing in the house rules about painting the wall.” Again, Moonbyul tried to be the voice of reason.

Yongsun glared at the tallest member, “You’re not supposed to defend her. Where is she anyway????”

“Asleep. In my room. Look, just... stop yelling, my ears hurt and I will tell her to clean this whole thing up, you need to get ready to hair and make up anyway.”

The eldest huffed an annoyed breath, “Fine. But I want this place to be clean by the time I finished shooting. And you!”

Yongsun pointed to the confused Moonbyul,  “You are her owner, tell her that she’s grounded!” She then stomped her feet towards her bedroom, leaving a bewildered Moonbyul and a smirking Hyejin.

“At least this time, the wall is the only victim.” The youngest shrugged her shoulder, “and you got to admit that it did brightened the room, and its kind of pretty.”

“How much do you want to bet that the house rules would be amended by the end of the day?”

Hyejin laughed, “Unnie, I’m not stupid enough to take that bet. Whatever, am going back to sleep.”

The tall blond looked at the wall art and shook her head, chuckling to herself, well at least it was never boring when you have wheepup as your housemate.  

 

Later that day....

 

Mamamoo FanCafe Official Announcement

Dear MooMoos,

We thank you for all the love and support that you all give to the members. Although we are not forbidding any moomoos who wishes to send gifts to the member, we respectfully asked all of you to not send in art supplies as follow: buckets of acryllic paints, buckets of oil paints, paint solvent, or any other supplies that could be used to paint wall. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Sincerely,

RBW.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I've got to admit that writing mamamoo fanfic is kind of addicting and Wheein is a very demanding muse. So, here's another installment, am writing the next adventure (so to speak) and hope you guys still like it. Any inputs or comments would be welcome with open arms ^^