Kitten

The Troublesome Wheepup

Byul was sulking.

It has been weeks since Wheein stopped sleeping in Byul's room and returned back to her own.

All because of that one little monster fur ball named Ggomo.

Byul sighed heavily. First time. Second Time. Third Time. Each time getting increasingly louder, yet Wheein didn’t even look at her.  

Just like always, every time they finished their schedules, Wheein would lock herself on her room and played with Ggomo.

Ggomo this.

Ggomo that.

Byul not sure whether she still has space in her memory card with all of the Ggomo videos that Wheein sent to her and prohibited her to delete.

She looked around the almost unrecognizable room. The once artsy and shabby chic bedroom turned into kitty land galore. The younger woman splurged on every cat toys imaginable to human combined with all the gifts from the fans, it’s like pet shop and toy store exploded and their stuff ended up in Wheein's room.

"Wheeinie.... Ya! Jung Wheepup!! Pay attention to me too...." Byul whined from her perch on Wheein's bed.

Byul missed her puppy and she would be damned if she didn’t do anything about it.

Wheein scratched Ggomo's jaw, ruffling the fur there until the kitten purred with pleasure, "Go play with Yongsun unnie. You always play with her anyway."

"But... I'm home... I want to play with you..." Byul pouted with exaggeration and Wheein just looked at Byul with a blank expression before returning her attention back to Ggomo.

"Aegyo doesn’t work on me."

Byul groaned out loud and clutched her chest, "Ugh... my heart!! My Wheein abandon me.” She fell down on the bed, pretending to be in severe pain, “How could I survive!? How? Tell me how?”

“Ask Yongsun unnie to kiss it better.” Wheein made a clicking noise to catch Ggomo’s attention before attacking him with kisses.

Byul never knew that she would want to trade place with a kitten, but in that particular moment she wondered why she was born as human.

“Wheenie... I want kisses too....”

“Unnie, I told you, ask Yongsun unnie to give it to you, the two of you practically can’t keep your hands of each other anyway.”

Byul narrowed her eyes slightly, “Are you jealous?”

“No.” Byul smiled at Wheein’s quick answer and walked toward the younger woman.

She bended down and picked up the struggling Ggomo despite Wheein’s protest. She lifted Ggomo high enough until they were eyes to eyes.

She scrunched up her nose and glared at the kitten.

“I don’t like you.”

The kitten meowed and moved his paws to scratch on the hands that held him, as if screaming put me down this instance human!

“I have to share Wheein’s love because of you.”

The kitten went limp on her hands, playing dead.

“Unnie cut it outtttt.” Wheein laughed, prying Byul’s hold on Ggomo’s body and instantly the kitten came alive, leaping from the hold and landed on Byul’s head, claws extracted to tangle on her scalp.

“OUCH! Wheeinie, Ggomo just attacked me.”

Wheein giggled, “Serve you right, how could you say that you don’t like my son?”

Ggomo leaped down and settled on Byul’s shoulder, scratching his head against Byul’s jaw with a contended smile on his face, “See, he likes you.”

Byul sighed and patted Ggomo’s head softly, “Now I know the feeling of every miserably person when their partner choose to pay more attention to their newborn.”

Wheein raised one of her eyebrow, “Are you saying that Ggomo is your kid too?”

Byul grinned, her forefinger pointed at Wheein’s chest and said, “Mom-Whee.” Her grin became bigger when she pointed at herself, “Moon-Daddy.”

Wheein rolled her eyes but grinned nonetheless, “Oh my goodness, that’s just so greasy, why would anyone called themselves daddy.”

The platinum haired rapper leaned down and touched her forehead to Wheein’s, arms circling Wheein’s waist as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

“I miss you, Wheepup... I know you’re addicted to Ggomo right now, but I have to resort grabbing your hand during our dancing part just to touch you. I want my puppy back...”

Ggomo meowed at that moment and crawled up Byul’s head, settling down again on top of her head, his eyes widened and looked at Wheein hopefully. He tapped Byul’s head with his paw and looked at Wheein again, meowing softly.

Wheein chuckled, “I think Ggomo really, really likes you.”

“Not as much as I like his mom.”

“Ughhh unnie, way too greasy, like off the chart greasy.”

Byul poked at Wheein’s dimple, “But you’re smiling, admit that you like it.”

“Admit it. Admit it. Admit it.” Byul kept poking at the dimple until Wheein laughed and pushed her away.

“Oh my god, okay! Seriously, you’re acting like a little boy.”

“Nope, I’m a daddy.” Byul grinned widely, eyes twinkling like the star.

Wheein face palmed herself, “Hopeless. You’re hopeless.”

“I’m hopelessly missing youuuuu... promise that you will pay more attention to me from now on and not just Ggomo. I mean, daddy needs affection too!!”

Ggomo meowed as in agreeing with the platinum haired human, he needed a break from mom once in awhile, he’s growing up, he needs his freedom.

“Stop calling yourself daddy and I’ll think about it!” Wheein laughed, hands reaching out to take Ggomo off Byul’s head, yet the kitten evaded her hands, scrambling off to sit on Byul’s shoulder again and looked at Wheein with such pleading eyes.

“You just said that you are his daddy for two seconds! Two seconds and he already choose you over me.”

“That’s my kid! Don’t worry mommy, daddy’s here. I will give you all the attention that you want.”  

Byul hugged Wheein close and smiled when the younger woman wrapped her arms around her in return. Her wheepup is hugging her. All is well again in this world.

 

Mamamoo's Fan Cafe MoonByul's Daily Memo

"MooMoos, look Mom-Whee is sleeping with our kid ㅋㅋㅋ"

*Insert picture of Wheein sleeping with Ggomo*

 

Mamamoo's Fan Cafe MoonByul's Daily Memo

"For MooMoos that were asking, of course I’m the Dad."

 

Mamamoo's Fan Cafe Solar's Daily Memo

"MooMoos, I’ll be sleeping with Jjing Jjing tonight. After I watch Globlin of course.

MooMoos don’t sleep too late.  – SL – "

 

Mamamoo's Fan Cafe MoonByul's Daily Memo

"Of course Grandma has to sleep with Grandpa (Grandma Solar – Grandpa Jjing) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

 

Mamamoo's Fan Cafe Solar's Daily Memo

"MooMoos... I’m a grandma *Insert SNL’s picture of herself with grandmother makeup*"

 

Mamamoo's Fan Cafe MoonByul's Daily Memo

"For MooMoos that were asking, we’re all happy family, including Hyejinnie. She’s Mom-Whee sister, the cool aunt that will take our kids for their first beerㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

 

Mamamoo's Fan Cafe Hwasa's Daily Memo

"And the voice of reason. MooMoos, don’t stay up too late like those two. Don’t catch a cold!"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

DEDICATED TO @youngbyul who prompt me to write this piece of fluff. Hope you like it, my friend!! Now... I should start writing for Byul's birthday fic ^^ See you guys later!!