Story

Prevarication
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"R-Really?" stammering with widened eyes Jaejoong asked.

"Yeah!" Yunho replied, nodding happily.

Just like a year you are at school and out of the blue your teacher announces that your class is going to have a school trip. That was how much happy Jaejoong right now. His manliness had faded away, his uninvited happiness overwhelmed him. Seeing Yunho's sincere smile made Jaejoong's heart melt like an ice cube. Here was an introduction.

 

Kim Jaejoong was a perfect man, his awesome-looking face and natural iness attracted most women, most of them fell in love with him at the first sight. But, it was just a 'was.' He still looked handsome and y with chocolate abs but, he no longer a man he used to be, he was now a woman himself. After getting attacked by a gay predator before, it did change his entire life. He was afraid like a girl, only being a fake strong-looking Jaejoong. And his perfect smile was just a mask. Deep inside he was a coward, and he needed Yunho to guide the way for him. Both Jaejoong and Yunho were bestfriends since primary school, no one could seperate them both. Where Yunho was at, there would be Jaejoong. They were close, too close as friends but for Yunho, Jaejoong was just a very close brother that he needed to protect. However for Jaejoong, he had a crush toward Yunho. This was the problem, Jaejoong was a homoual while Yunho was a straight one. In the pursuit of love, Jaejoong chose to live with Yunho. And today, that event happened.

 

"I will take you to my house now, Jae. We will live together like you want." Yunho said and chuckled. "You get everything that you need?"

Jaejoong happily nodded, his brown bang flowed by the wind, brushing his forehead smoothly. Jaejoong never wanted to show his weak side to Yunho, he was too afraid to tell Yunho that he was actually a homoual. Yunho chuckled and smiled.

"Let's go then, Jae." Yunho said with a sincere smile.

"Yup!" Jaejoong smiled, too hyper and be like a child. 

Yunho chuckled and led the way to his car while Jaejoong hung his black bag on his shoulder and followed Yunho with little but happy stepes, or more like he was skipping like a kid. Being childish in front of Yunho was not impossible for Jaejoong, thus, he enjoyed it so much. Yunho opened the door for Jaejoong, allowing the cute Jaejoong to giggle and entered which eventually comforting himself as he sat on the sit with the bag on his lap. Yunho closed the door and entered the car through the driver seat. Turning on the engine, waited for it to be heated, then Yunho started to drive.

 

Jaejoong giggled as he felt that the car was reversing. "Wohoo~! We are marching!" and he giggled even more.

Yunho never felt watching the childish side of Jaejoong was awkward, he loved it. It was not that he loved Jaejoong like the way how Jaejoong loved him, he loved Jaejoong just as the way how Jaejoong was. Yunho loved Jaejoong just as a BROTHER. Different from other passengers Yunho had drove with, Jaejoong had given Yunho a lot of company during the whole journey. Jaejoong out of the blue would just sing any random songs, mostly children songs. And sometimes any modern songs that most teenages loved to listen to. But whatever the genre of the song was, albeit Jaejoong sang it in a childish manner, through Yunho's ears he heard the voice of an angel when Jaejoong sang a cheerful one or even the sorrowful howl of a lonely wolf when Jaejoong sang a sad one. Yunho though, never felt sleepy when there was Jaejoong. Only if he knows what Jaejoong felt for him.

 

After laughing together at some jokes they created, at last they arrived at Yunho's very huge house. For Yunho his house was nothing but just a simple place where he could do anything he wanted to but for Jaejoong, it was an oasis, a paradise, a heaven. Yunho then parked the car under the garage, side to side with his other cars.

"Let's go now." Yunho said and smiled as he turned off the car.

"Yay!" Jaejoong exclaimed happily and without getting any permission he swung opened the door and got out from the car.

Yunho just chuckled and got out too. He then walked behind Jaejoong with hands in both pockets and eyes were happily watching cute steps made by Jaejoong at the front who was happily wandering into this new amazing area. Jaejoong stopped in front of the metal door, watching his reflection on it until he could not determine whether it was a metal door or a glass door. Yunho then walked to the door and unlocked the door by letting his fingerprint got scanned on the scanner sticked on the wall located beside the door. As soon as he finished, the door automatically slided opened.

"Whoa." Jaejoong gasped in amazement. "That's awesome!"

"Thanks, Jae." Yunho once again chuckled and entered his house, inviting Jaejoong to come in with him too.

As Jaejoong entered the huge house, or to be most specific a villa, he completely turned out childish. He spun here and there, touched this and that, peeked up and down, examined either big or small objects, he was just like a detective looking for any clue, or like a cute kitten walked into a new area. Yunho laughed softly, as he let the door closed by itself. After satisfying his extreme excited feeling, Jaejoong then placed his bag on the couch and opened the zip, taking a red boonie that had a hello kitty symbol on it. Jaejoong then bit his lower lips and turned around to see Yunho who was sliding opened the flowing curtain in order to allow to pass through the transparent window. Jaejoong cleared his throat.

"Oppa-" and Jaejoong shut his lips when he accidentally called Yunho with the wrong word. He shut his eyes tight, slapping his lips repeatedly and cursed himself for such minor mistake. He hoped Yunho won't hear it but, life was always a game.

Yunho turned around to Jaejoong and blinked. "Did you just call me with oppa, Jae?" he asked confusedly.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho with a nervous grin. "N-No, I did not. W-Why must I call you like t-that?" and he laughed with awkward laugh and grin.

Yunho tilted his head with narrowed eyes and then he shook his head and chuckled. "Okay, okay. What is it, Jae?" he asked with a smile.

"Um, I want your opinion." Jaejoong replied.

"Hmm?" Yunho asked curiously.

"Wait." Jaejoong answered and wore the red boonie on his head then he flashed a cute smile to Yunho. "Yunho, am I pretty or ugly?"

Yunho chuckled and slowly approached Jaejoong, nearer and closer they were, until Jaejoong had to step backward as Yunho walked more nearer to him. This sudden abnormal movement, style, made Jaejoong blushed bright red. Having Yunho near him was okay, but, this time Yunho was way too close in front of him. More closer, more steps Yunho made and all Jaejoong had to do was lower his head down and stepped backward as far as possible. Until suddenly Jaejoong fell backward on the couch behind him. More surprisingly, Yunho bent his body down to Jaejoong, making his head got closer with Jaejoong. Well, Jaejoong had nothing to do at this situation. If he stood up, his lips would meet with Yunho so, he just lifted up his head, staring at Yunho directly at the glistening eyes. Jaejoong was completely confused why Yunho out of the blue suddenly acted this peculiar and made Jaejoong's heart screaming loudly inside his chest. Jaejoong was on fire.

"What's your question, Jae?" Yunho at last asked.

"Am I p-pretty or ugly?" Jaejoong asked, stammering.

"You are both." Yunho replied with a smile.

"What d-do you mean?" Jaejoong asked, more stammering.

Three, no, five seconds had passed away and Yunho hadn't reply anything yet. This made the curiousity inside Jaejoong overwhelmed him. Jaejoong expected for a better answer, or at least a chessy one. But,

"You are pretty ugly." Yunho suddenly replied with the very innocent smile he had ever shown.

Jaejoong still didn't get with what Yunho had replied to him. "Pretty.. Ugly..?" he asked and thought for awhile. And when he got the meaning behind those words, 

"Yah! Yunho yah!" he stood up and playfully hit Yunho. "Naughty, very very naughty!"

Yunho could not help but just laughed.

Jaejoong pouted and sat back after he took off the boonie from his head. Yunho laughed and sat beside Jaejoong.

"Now, are you angry at me?" Yunho asked while trying to stop his laughing.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, trying to be serious but ended up being cute. "Yeah, I just say it by mistake, like a typo." he replied coldly.

Yunho chuckled and placed his hand on Jaejoong's lap. Wait, lap. Yunho didn't mean to do so, but he did it too, thinking that Jaejoong would never mind it at all but actually it did affected Jaejoong very deep. Jaejoong stunned and flinched, his heart beated rapidly as if it was going to explode out of his chest. Jaejoong loved it when he had skin contact with Yunho, but what all he got was just at the hand or shoulder and this one was a rare contact, lap. Jaejoong looked down at his lap, watching Yunho's hand on it and he gulped, he felt himself burnt down and cheeks were reddening, it was hot. Yunho chuckled.

"Mouth also has typo? Okay, typo is life. It's just for fun, Jae." Yunho said, smiled and then stood up.

Jaejoong sighed of relief when Yunho did so because he almost could not control himself. Jaejoong looked up at Yunho.

"Where are you going?" Jaejoong asked.

"I am going to buy something. You just rest here, I will just take some minutes to go to the nearest convenience store." Yunho replied as he took out his wallet.

Upon hearing it, Jaejoong pouted. "Okay, just be careful." he said.

"Enjoy yourself, Jae. Call me if anything happens." Yunho said before he left the house, or villa.

To be honest, Jaejoong felt upset. He wanted to come with Yunho too but, he knew Yunho needed time to enjoy himself alone. All Jaejoong's mission was just to confess to Yunho that he loved him, not as a brother, but a guardian. But, Jaejoong knew that Yunho would reject him all out, and right away ended their friendships. Sighing and pouting, Jaejoong then sat back on the couch, beside his bag. He examined the whole area and thought of what he should do in order to entertain himself in this huge villa. He at first decided to explore the villa more but then he was afraid incase if he would get in lost in this maze-like villa. Oemji, Jaejoong's mind was just too childish. He then sighed and leaned his back against the couch, of course, pouting.

"What should I do here? Yunho says he will just take some minutes but now it's the almost 30 minutes." and Jaejoong paused, tilting head. "Or is it 30 seconds?"

Jaejoong then stood up and walked to a karaoke set and stared at it. The set was complete with everything required to sing. In Jaejoong's mind, what was the thing that connected with a karaoke set? A party.

Jaejoong then took out his phone, and hesitated to click on the Whatsapp icon. What a party needed? Members, yeah, party-going people. Jaejoong had few of them, but good enough to make the party went crazy. Although Jaejoong did not think twice on inviting people for the party while Yunho was gone, he did it anyway. He clicked on the Whatsapp icon:

Jaejar: Any people alive?

PrinceMax: Me! I wanna food!

Jaejar: Yah, Changmin. Theres no food for you. Sowwy.

PrinceMax: But I am hungry eue.

Chunnie: I am a zombay.

PrinceMax: Zombay aka Zombie Chunni!

Chunnie: Lmao, Yoochun is here. Sup Jae hyung?

Jaejar: Nothing much. Where is our Junsu?

Junniesu: Is here. Any events?

Jaejar: The answer is a yes.

Junniesu: Really? A party right?

Jaejar: Yusssss!

Chunnie: Party? Parteh? Really? Realleh? Where?

PrinceMax: Even if the party is going on at the hell, makes sure there is food!

Jaejar: I am not sure if there is food but you guys can bring some too.

Junniesu: Great. We will go now.

******

 

After waiting for almost an hour, playing with his phone while taking selcas here and there in every corner of Yunho's huge house, at last Jaejoong gave up and sat back on the couch beside his bag. Pouted like he often did, either he wanted it or not, Jaejoong always looked cute no matter what he did. Jaejoong then thought of an idea and pulled his bag, opened the zip and took out a silver notebook and a red-ink pen. Placing the book on his lap, Jaejoong started to flip the pages. A journal could be suited with this book, but this one was more like a diary for Jaejoong. All what he had written here was just under mostly the same topic. All was about Yunho. Few pages were about how he hated life, too many jobs to do but too less love to feel and few were also about how he felt during the day when he wrote the diary. But, here and there were just about Yunho. Yes, Jung Yunho. Jaejoong smiled upon he found a new clean page, and he started to write with the red pen. The pen danced smoothly on the page, giving out bright red ink that formed letters that explained each feeling that Jaejoong had, and soon would be permanent on the page as one of Jaejoong's self-confessions. 

"On this sunny day, at last I manage to step on the castle that I always dream to go and dance inside it. And my bad mouth makes me calls Yunho with the word 'Oppa' but, it is cute actually. Yunho is-" and Jaejoong's writing suddenly startled as he heard a loud horn made by a car outside of the house, making the letter he wrote looked more like a small snake.

"Aish, seriously." Jaejoong pissed off, pouting and closed his book before he put it back inside his bag.

Jaejoong stood up and had a little run toward the door, letting it slided opened and saw a car in front. Not Yunho's car, but it was not that unfamiliar either. Jaejoong smiled.

The door of the car opened and one by one good-looking men came out, bringing food too. The party was starting.

"Welcome, guys!" Jaejoong greeted and smiled happily.

The men were Jaejoong's bestfriends. Junsu, Yoochun and the most youngest, cute but big eater Changmin. These three men had known Jaejoong since they were children as neighbors, but not that close with Yunho. However, they seemed to know Yunho like Jaejoong did since Jaejoong often told all about Yunho to them, each day. Like bestfriends they were, these men knew well that Jaejoong was a homoual, and that was not a thing that would break their tight friendships albeit they were all straight. For them three, although Jaejoong was the oldest among them but for sure he was just like the youngest brother that they needed to care, and protect. Jaejoong used to protect them like a strong father himself, but, life turned upside down.

"Let's get in now! It's pretty hot right now!" Changmin blurted out as he fanned himself with his hand to provide some wind.

"Yep, come in." Jaejoong said and nodded.

 

Almost the same like Jaejoong's first reaction, the three men wandered around the huge house as they entered it, checking everything and enjoyed the view they had like they were actually exploring an unknown castle or learning about history in a museum. Jaejoong chuckled, no, he giggled and smiled. Yoochun gave Jaejoong a surprise-looking look.

"Are you kidding me, hyung? This house is fantastic!" and he exclaimed in an extreme excitement.

Jaejoong nodded and smiled, "I know right?" he asked.

Changmin placed the food they bought on the table and smiled. "Like a castle indeed!" he nodded in agreement.

Jaejoong chuckled and looked at Junsu who seemed to be deep in thought. Jaejoong tilted his head and waited for a reaction. Junsu looked at Jaejoong.

"But, hyung. Does Yunho knows that you are actually a homoual?" he asked, seemed to be worried.

And that hit Jaejoong, like that question had wounded Jaejoong deep in the heart. But, Jaejoong faced it positively and smiled. 

"No but, it's okay." he said and smiled.

Junsu smiled back, but he still seemed to be worried. It was not that he liked Jaejoong but he thought Jaejoong as a brother, and Jaejoong often helped him in any type of problems but never did once Junsh ever pay Jaejoong back. And all Junsu wanted to do was to make Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter