Part 3

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

 

 

 

'Wow...that movie just now is yucks...Hyoyeon ah! Why did you choose that kind of movie? Ugh! The image of the zombie eating that girl’s brain still sticks on my brain! I'll be blaming you if I got nausea!!' Sunny keeps on hitting her boyfriend while complaining.

Finally after 2 hours sitting in the cinema watching some boring frightening movie I'm out to get some fresh air.

'Jessica...do you want to go anywhere?'

'Nah...I'm hitting back home...I promised my dad I'll be home before 9...its 8.35 already...' I shrug and waves goodbye at them as I make my way to the truck.

 

When I was fumbling with my keys to my truck a car with high speed make it ways to me and the driver seems to be losing control over it as he keeps on beeping on the road.

'Move out of my way!! The brake is broken!!' he shouts and I was too afraid to move away because the car is coming toward me. I fall on the ground while screaming for my life and I close my eyes tightly when I know that it will eventually hit me and pray that

I'm safe. I heard the crashes but I didn’t feel anything and I heard people all around me mumbling some are screaming and some gasping and I thought I’m already dead so I open up my eyes and found that I’m safe not even with any injuries.

‘You’re okay?’ a voice asks me and I tilt up to look at that person and who I saw really shock me.

‘Kim Taeyeon…’ I gasps and I notice that he’s arm is bleeding. He stops the car with his bare hand? The car is totally crashed and the driver is unconscious in the car.

‘Who are...you?’ I asked him for the last time before he walks away leaving me and he runs as fast as he could when the place gets crowded.

 

‘Oh my god! Jessica are you okay?!’ Sunny runs to me to check if I’m okay.

‘Yeah…I’m…I’m okay…’ I told her and my eyes keep on the direction that he ran.

I am sure he is not human for the super strength that he got. No normal can stop a car with their bare hand and he stops them just like that and only receives a small cut on his arm.

‘We should get you home! Hyoyeon ah! Could you drive her home? I’ll follow behind with your car…’ Sunny helps me to get up and she opens up my truck for me. Hyoyeon climbs up on the driver seat and starts my engine.

‘You’re okay Jessica?’ he asks me when he noticed that I’m lost in trance.

‘Yeah…I’m okay…just…drive me home…thank you.’ I said.

 

 

Once I got home, Sunny explain everything that happened to my father and I just quickly went up to my room and lock it. I don’t want to be disturbed by anyone.

I plops myself on my bed and the scene of he stopping the car keeps replaying in my mind.

‘Why you…arousing my curiosity about you? I never feel like this to anyone before…why you?’ I asked myself and hoping for answers.

I doze off to sleep without myself knowing it.

 

 

Kim Mansion

‘I’m home….’ Taeyeon enters the mansion with exhausted look.

‘Oppa! Did you manage to save her?’ Yoona hover on him.

‘Yes Yoona…she’s safe…’ Taeyeon sighs and seated himself next to Kibum and closes his eyes tightly.

‘Oh! Oppa! You’re bleeding!’ Yoona points at his arm and the others look at her with strange expressions.

‘We are vampires Yoona-ah…’

‘We recover from any injuries very quick…don’t you remember that fact?’ Yubin narrows her eyes and look at Yoona with annoyed look.

‘Yeah~ I totally forgot! Well you know we have been living like human for so long enough…’ she laughs and seated herself next to Yubin and lays on her shoulder.

‘Unnie ah!’

‘What?’

‘I mean…we are immortals and we…will stay like this forever because we can’t grow old right?’ Yoona asks.

‘Deh…it’s kind of an advantage to stay young…but disadvantage as well…’ Yubin sighs.

‘Yeah…’ Yoona sighs ‘I really wish to get marry one day…’ Yoona said.

‘A lot of things you don’t know Yoona…let just…stay out from the ‘love thing’ because it hurts to see someone you love died when you can live on forever…’ Taeyeon speaks up.

‘Oppa! You need to be a little open up for love! It is the most wonderful things on earth to be experienced!’

Taeyeon decides to leave the conversation and went to his room.

 

Taeyeon slams his door hard and surprised Heechul and Jaejoong who had their meeting in his room.

‘What are you guys doing in here? Get out!’ he orders.

‘Wow…chill there Taeyeon…what happened to you? You have to control over your temper…you know what happen if you don’t control your temper!’ Heechul tried to warns him of the consequences if he loses his temper.

Taeyeon looks into the mirror and his eyes is already turning to red and he squint hard to get his temper tame and his eyes changed back to normal brown.

‘I’m sorry…’ he apologizes and exits the room.

‘Now where are you going?’ Heechul follows him out.

‘Going to get fresh air…’ Taeyeon says with a shrugs and Heechul feels relief and let him go.

‘Honey~ where are you going?’ Sohee asks him when she saw him walking to the main door.

‘Go get fresh air mom~’ he exits the mansion.

‘That kid…why did he only calls you mom…while me in my name?’ Heechul was jealous at Taeyeon treatment to Sohee.

‘I know how to make him…’ Sohee smirks and went to the girls to have a little chit chat time.

 

 

Jung’s house

I woke up in the middle of the night when I hear some gusting noise outside of my window and I get up from my bed to open the window to see what happen outside.

To my horror a black figure standing out of my window and that person smiling at me with fangs?!

I steps back and I tried to scream but I am voiceless. My voice is caught up in my throat and I can produce any sound to scream. I stumbles on my bed and fall on it as the black figure move its way to me.

He crawls on top of me and I can see his fangs and his red eyes clearly and he shushing at me. I tried to move but I am totally immobilized by some type of force that can’t be seen.

‘You smell delicious…you’re attracting the vampires from far away do you know that?’ he said to me with his husky voice.

‘But it seems like I’m the lucky one who found you first…now just be quiet and it will be over soon~’

He wants to my blood?!! No!! I wanted to scream but I can’t!! Someone help me!! I can feel his cold lips touchy my neck and he slowly opens his mouth to insert his fangs into my vein!

‘You better let her go…’ a familiar voice pops out of nowhere and the vampire that tried to on my blood stop on what he’s doing and get off me to face the owner of the voice.

‘Huh…the famous…Kim clan…Kim Taeyeon…what are you doing here? I thought the famous Kim clan doesn’t drink on human blood?’ he chuckles.

‘Kim…Taeyeon…he’s a vampire?!!’ I shout in my mind as I watched them.

They are like the cowboys you see on TV going in a circle before start shooting at each other?

‘Soshi town is not your places…why are you here?’ Taeyeon glares at him and I saw his eyes are red in color. As I remembered his eyes are brown!

‘Oh…are you threatening me Taeyeon?’ he hisses at him and he makes the first move by attacking Taeyeon. He leaps on Taeyeon and they both fall on my drawer and break it!

The vampire that tried to bite me, bite Taeyeon on his neck and Taeyeon growls loudly and pushes him away.

‘Hahahaha how do you like that feeling?!’ the vampire asked him with his bloody mouth.

The skin around the bitten area is like burning and Taeyeon quickly uses his hand to hide it from my view and he takes out a bottle from his pocket and he opens the caps secretly without the vampire notice it.

‘Oh…you’re enjoying hurting me huh?’ Taeyeon asks with a smirk.

‘Oh Taeyeon…don’t you know that if other vampire bites you…their venom will reacted in your blood and eventually kill you? I got you and now you’re going to die!’

‘Not quite…’ Taeyeon acts cool and then he throws the bottle at the vampire.

I got scare when the vampire screams loudly and the water slowly burns his face and Taeyeon mutters some kind of prayer or spell? The vampires burnt to ashes in front of my eyes and leave a black mark on my floor.

‘Holy water…always work…’ Taeyeon turns to me and smiles but something is not right at the moment.

‘You…you are…a vampire?’ I ask while stammering and I finally found my voice.

‘Yeah…now…you know who I am…I think I have to kill you…’ he said and walk toward me.

He leans closer and I was not feeling afraid at all because something told me that he will not harm me.

I close my eyes tightly and hope he will end it quickly but what I feel is a pair of lips touched mine. It feels so soft and cold. He kissed me on the lips?

I open my eyes when he broke the kiss and the next thing I know is I passed out.

‘I’m sorry for the kiss…it will help you to keep the other vampire away from you at the mean time…’ I heard him says.

 

 

KimMansion

‘Heechul!!!!’ Taeyeon yells for the elder man’s name.

‘What is it?!’ Heechul comes out from his room looking annoyed.

When he sees Taeyeon’s state he jumps down from the 1st floor and run to him ‘What happened?!’ he holds Taeyeon before the boy collapses on the floor.

‘The Park clan is in town…they…tried to… that girl’s blood…’ Taeyeon pants as he tried to catch his breath and at the same time trying to fight the venom from spread to his heart.

‘You got bitten?!!’ Heechul spots the bite mark and he quickly haul him to the couch.

‘You wait here I’ll go get the cure for that!’ Heechul went running to the basement.

Sohee who heard all the noise came out from her room and saw Taeyeon laying on the couch looked pale and in agony.

‘Taeyeon are you okay?!’ she runs down the stair and check on the boy. She holds his head with her palm and she quickly retreat back her hand because his body is scorching hot.

‘You’re hot! What happened?!’ she asks and Taeyeon is too weak to answer.

‘Oh! Sohee!! Help me to get my syringe in my office!’ Heechul came out from the basement and instruct the girl to help him.

‘What happen to Taeyeon?!’ Sohee asks in panic voice.

‘Just go and get it!’ Heechul raises his voice and Sohee get up and runs to the office to get the syringe.

‘Now…son…this is going to hurt a bit…’ Heechul told Taeyeon and Taeyeon just nods.

Heechul waits for Sohee to comeback with the syringe.

‘Here…’ Sohee hands him the needle and he takes it.

Heechul injects the bluish liquid in Taeyeon’s vein and it reacts immediately with the venom as Taeyeon’s body start to shaking violently and all his veins is visible to the eyes.

Taeyeon snarls loudly and he’s losing control over himself.

‘Sohee! Hypnotize him!’ Heechul instructs but he was too late because Taeyeon break free from his hold and terrorize the house.

The other Kim come out from their room and saw what happen to Taeyeon and the boys jump down and pin the lost control Taeyeon down.

‘Kim Taeyeon calm down!!’ Jaejoong shouts at him.

‘Yah! Taeyeon!’ Kibum pushes Taeyeon’s head to the floor.

Taeyeon starts to return back to himself and he’s breathing heavily.

‘Get off me!’ he begs his brothers to get off him and they slowly get of him.

‘You’re okay?’ Kibum pats him on the shoulder and he nods and bows to apologizes to everyone.

‘I’m sorry guys…’

‘How do you feel now Taeyeon?’

‘The venom is slowly gets weaken by the thing that you inject to me…what is that thing?’

‘It’s the blood of the royal family…’ Heechul says.

‘Huh?’

‘What happen here?’ Jaejoong and Yoobin asked together.

‘Taeyeon got bitten by some other vampire…’ Heechul answered.

‘There are other vampires in this town except us?’ they ask in terror.

‘There is…and they’re after that Jessica girl…’

‘You saved Jessica?’ Yoobin and Yoona disbelieved.

‘Yes…I saved her from that monster…if I didn’t people will find out our secret…the holy water that Sohee asked me to carry really did come in handy…her scent is too strong…it seems like attracting the other clans…we have to protect her…’ Taeyeon says with a frown.

‘How?’ Kibum asked.

‘I don’t know…but I’ve cover up her scent for a moment…it won’t last long…we need to find a way to make the others stand out from her…’

 

End of part 3