Part 15

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

‘Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

‘Taeyeon?!!!!!’ Kibum turns and he was scared when he saw Taeyeon’s half human half werewolf look.

‘Argh!!!!!!!!!’ Taeyeon opens up his claw and throw both Yoochun and Dara in the air.

‘Bom!’ Dara called out for the lady in red.

‘Retreat!!’ Bom instructed and they vanish into the thin air.

‘Kibum! Hold him!!’ Yoobin instructs her twins.

Kibum approaches Taeyeon and hold him and he tries to calm the beast down.

‘Let me go!!!’ Taeyeon squirms.

‘Taeyeon calm down!! They are gone!!’ Yoobin calms her little brother.

‘Jessica…’ Taeyeon slowly retrieve back to his human form when he remembered Jessica and when he turns he found that Jessica lay on the ground lifeless.

‘No….no!!!!! Jessica!!’

 

He runs to her side and lift her up ‘Jessica it’s me Taeyeon…wake up…please…you can’t leave me like this…Jessica…wake up please…’

‘Oh no…Jessica…’ murmured Yoobin.

‘Jessica?’

‘Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

‘Taeyeon where are you going?!’ Kibum asked when Taeyeon left Jessica on the spot and walk away.

‘I’m going to meet Lucifer…’

‘What?!! Are you crazy?’

‘I want him to bring back Jessica…’

‘That’s again the God law Taeyeon ah!’

‘I don’t care about what God want to do to me…it’s my fault that Jessica died…’

‘Taeyeon!! You can not involve Lucifer in this matter!!’

‘I don’t care!!’ Taeyeon shouted.

 

He drew a sign on the ground to summon with his own blood where he cut his forearm and use the blood to draw the lines.

 

‘Taeyeon stop this…please…before you lost your life…’

‘I rather lost a life than a girl that I love…’ Taeyeon glance at his sister and brother for the last time before he said out loud the mantra to call out Lucifer.

 

‘LUCIFER!!!!!!! I OFFER YOU MY BODY IF YOU LET THAT GIRL ALIVE!!!!! GIVE BACK HER LIFE!!!!!’

 

The cloud turn dark and lightning struck in the sky.

‘Taeyeon!! STOP IT!!’

‘Nuna! We got to take cover!!’ Kibum pulls Yoobin with him and he’s covering her from the tree and the flying particle in the air.

‘What about Taeyeon??!!’

‘He knows what he’s doing!! Come on let’s go!!’

 

‘Kim Taeyeon….are you sure of what you want?’ a deep voice asked him.

‘Yes…’ Taeyeon nod without any hesitation.

‘I will give her back to you in one condition…’

‘I will agree to any of your condition…’ Taeyeon answered.

‘I will take your immortality…your powers…your memories…and…your son…’ said the voice with a chuckle.

‘My son?’

‘Don’t you know that Jessica is pregnant with your child? Your future to be son! Hahahahahahahahahaha you need to give up everything that I wanted if you want Jessica to be safe!!’

 

Yoobin and Kibum were shocked when they heard that Jessica is pregnant.

 

‘…I’m going to be a father? Me… a father…’

‘Make up your mind now Taeyeon or the deal is off…’

‘I…’

 

‘Taeyeon no!!! Think about your son! Your child in Jessica’s womb!! He’s innocent!!’ yelled Kibum to make Taeyeon change his mind.

 

Taeyeon turn to look at Kibum and his face is full of wrinkle because he is lost he doesn’t know which one should he choose.

‘What for you choose over your son Taeyeon when Jessica is already dead? Your son will always be dead!! If you choose Jessica…you still can be with her…’

‘How am I going to be with her when you erase my memories?’ glare Taeyeon with full rage.

 

‘…T…Tae…’ a soft voice calling out for him and he turn to the direction and he saw that Jessica is still alive and calling for him.

‘Tae…’

‘Jessica?’

‘Don’t….don’t do….it…’ said Jessica with cough.

 

‘KIM TAEYEON ONCE YOU’VE MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL YOU CAN’T TURN BACK!!!!!!’

‘Who says so?’ Taeyeon tilt up his head and charge Lucifer with his fist and then he puncture the demon’s shoulder with his sharp werewolf nails.

‘ARGH!!!! YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!’

 

‘Taeyeon!!!’ Kibum called for his brother and he threw him a knife made of titanium.

‘Demons are weak around titanium!! It could kill them!! Use it to kill Lucifer!!!!!’

 

Taeyeon catch the knife and he nodded before stab Lucifer at the heart with the knife.

The demon screams his lung out before banish into thin air.

 

After finish taking care of the demon, Taeyeon rush to Jessica side.

‘Jessica…’ he lift her up into his lap and hug her gently afraid that he might broke her apart for she seems so fragile.

‘Don’t….kill…our…son…..’ said Jessica with all the breath she got.

‘Shush…don’t talk…I’m gonna get you heal first…’

‘Taeyeon….’

‘Yes Jessica?’

‘…I…lo…ve…you…remember….th..a.t…’

‘I will always do…’ nodded Taeyeon and he plants a kiss on the girl’s head before he shout for help.

 

‘Taeyeon we can’t bring them back to our house…we need to bring the two of you to a safer place…’

‘I know a place!’ said Kibum and then he turns to Yoobin ‘Nuna can you take care of them while I go ask help from Omma?’

‘Arasho…please be quick…’ said Yoobin.

 

The atmosphere was silent and awkward as they waiting for help.

Finally Yoobin decide to break the silent ‘You know…what you did back there…it was the most selfish act I ever see…I don’t want you to lose your memory…if you lose your memories…you won’t remember us anymore right?’

‘I’m sorry…nuna…’

‘…and…you don’t forget that you have to help appa from the death sentence…’

‘I will…’ said Taeyeon with a nod.

‘That’s my brother…’ praised Yoobin with a satisfied smile.

‘Umm….actually I got a question…’ asked Yoobin.

‘What is it?’

‘How on earth did Jessica get pregnant?!! And you are the father?!!!’

 

 

Okay stop here...I'm tired...continue the other night...teehee...*yawn* I need my 12 hours sleep night every readers~~~ ^^