Part 14

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

At Black Forest

 

I am seriously lost!! I should have follow Yuri go back to the mainland…now what am I going to do? It’s getting darker as the sun is setting down the atmosphere…and it’s creepy in this forest! I feel like someone is watching me while I venture through the forest to find my way.

Suddenly, I feel the wind gusting. Something is coming toward me I can sense it.

‘Who re you?! Show yourself!!’ I command to the stalkers.

‘Well…I guess there is no use for us to hide…’ a voice speaks up. It feels so evil.

3 figures stand up in front of me and they show me their fangs through their evil grin.

‘We are the Park Clan Jessica…and let me go straight to the point…it’s been awhile since the last Luna appears…and Luna’s blood can enhance our power…so your blood is so potent…’

I tried to play cool and hide my fear as I speak ‘So…you’re going to drink up my blood?’

‘Hahahahaha…this time no Kim Taeyeon to the rescue and your pendant is not going to work anymore Jessica…everyone can smell you…and we’re the lucky one who found you first…you should be happy that we found you and not the other mean clan…’ the lady in red said to me.

I grip my knuckles trying to prevent myself from shaking and keep my glare intense and my feet are getting ready to run.

‘You will have to catch me then!!’ I said and run as fast as I could deeper into the jungle. It’s hard for me to run because of the rocky surface.

 

Vladamir's Castle 

Taeyeon keeps on punching on the walls while waiting for Sohee to come back with good news from the eldest.

‘Oppa…you’re going to hurt yourself if you keep on punching the wall like that!! Your hand is already bleeding!’

‘Jessica is in danger out there you think I can just stay still in this steel cage?!!’ Taeyeon shouts at Yoona.

Yoona was terrified by Taeyeon’s suddenly outburst. Taeyeon lower his head and apologize to Yoona ‘I’m sorry Yoona…I didn’t mean to yell at you…’

‘Oppa…I know you are worry…we will figure something to get you out…meanwhile…Yoobin unnie and Kibum oppa are in their way to save Jessica.’

‘……’

‘Taeyeon!! Yoona!!’ Sohee came down to the prison with worried face.

‘Mum?? How was it?’

‘They…allow you to be free…your father is taking your place to be sentence…’

‘What?!’

‘Appa is taking oppa’s place to be sentence to death?!’

‘No! He can’t do that! This is no one’s crime!’

‘Taeyeon!!’ Sohee gives her son a slap across the face to shut him up ‘He’s sacrifice himself to save you and Jessica…you better appreciate his intention and go save Jessica now!!’ Sohee opens the cell and freed Taeyeon.

‘Save Jessica and come back in pieces…omma love you…’ Sohee kiss him on the cheek before let him go.

 

 

Black Forest

 

I run as fast as I could but I trip on some tree root and I fall on my face. As I tried to get up they pinned me down on the ground.

I can feel their hot breath on my neck they are ready to bite me. I close my eyes tightly and pray to God to save me.

Then I feel that someone push them away from me. I seize the chance to get back quickly and hide myself behind the big tree.

‘Jessica!! Don’t come out from your hiding place!!’ the voice was familiar and I took a peek at my savior and I saw Kibum and Yoobin standing back to back getting ready for any attack.

I am so lucky that they came in time to save me.

 

‘Park Yoochun….’ Kibum hissed and show him his fangs.

‘Sandara Park…’ Yoobin growls at the red lady.

‘…and me…Park Bom…’ the lady with the hood pull down her hood.

‘Bom!!’

‘Nice to meet you again Yoobin…’ she nodded.

‘Leave the girl alone!’ Kibum snarled.

‘No…you guys should leave her alone!! She is ours! Her blood is ours!’ Yoochun yells.

‘You guys just so easy to defeat…Yoochun…Dara…kill them both while I go get out diner~’ Bom instructed them.

Both Dara and Yoochun charge forward to attack Kibum and Yoobin. Bom teleport herself and she appear in front of me.

I was surprised and without any warning, she pulls me toward her and inserted her fangs in my pulsing vein.

I gasp as I feel my blood being up and I can feel that my body is getting cold and the part where she bite feels hot like it’s burning.

I can not feel my leg anymore now. I feel like I am totally dry up. Bom let me go and my body thud on the hard ground. I saw her smiling in victory before I close my eyes and also…I heard a faint voice screaming my name…Taeyeon…