CHAPTER 30

ESCLIPSE LOVE

D-DAY OF WEDDING

Woohyun never thought he will ever experience this kind of feeling ever. His heart is beating like it never beat before. He starts to perspire and tried as hard to gain his composure, making sure he doesn't really show he is totally nervous when the truth he is. His dream to get married with his beautiful angel became reality and a sweet moment entire his life.

"Ya! Are you okay?" Sunggyu asked out.

"Ah... Yeah... " Woohyun answered with his heart was beating so fast.

"Come on Woohyun! Just be relax and don't get too much nervous" Sunggyu chuckled.

"Hyung, doesn't you feel nervous on your wedding?" Woohyun asked.

"Of course i do! My heart is really going to crazy." Sunggyu answered.

"Help me hyung. My heartbeat keep running faster you know. I don't know why i am look so nervous today." He told.

"Yo!.... Ya, what's wrong?" Sungyeol asked as he joined with them.

"You must be nervous badly, right?" Hoya began teased.

Sungyeol burst into laughter out loud.

"Ya! Stop laughed, will you?" Woohyun yelled out.

"Come on! Just be relax, will you? Everything will be okay." Sungyeol patted Woohyun's shoulder.

"Yeah, Sungyeol is right. Everything's gonna be okay. Take a breathe..." Sunggyu told

"Tsk..... Hyung! You aren't good be advisor you know? You also the same with him." Sungyeol said.

"YA!" Sunggyu yelled out.

"Stop it. Ya Sungyeol-ah! You should get married and you will feel how they feel on their wedding." Hoya interrupted.

"Hoya's right! You should get married. If you were nervous that time, i'll be the one laughed at you" Sunggyu replied.

"Tskk....... I'll make sure i won't!" Sungyeol feel annoyed.

"Where the other's?" Woohyun asked out.

"Dongwoo-ie hyung, Sungjong-ie and Myungsoo-ie went to meet Chorong at bride's room." Hoya told.

"Really?! Why they don't asked me to going with them." Sungyeol said with his eyes widened.

"Ya, i haven't met Chorong yet. Let's meet up her before the ceremony began." Hoya said.

"Let's go! I want to see how beautiful she's in dress." Sungyeol replied.

"Ya me too!" Sunggyu told.

"Wait! Ya, i want to meet my future wife too.." Woohyun pouted.

"You can't Woohyun-ah! A groom cannot meet his bride until the ceremony began." Sunggyu told

"Just hold it Woohyun. After that you can see her everyday until you're old." Hoya said.

"Looks like you are deep in thought about your first night together i see." Sungyeol teased.

"YA LEE SUNGYEOL!" Woohyun yelled out.

"Come on! Just admit, will you? I knew you very well, Woohyun-ah." Sunggyu teased.

"Yeah.... because you already done your first night." Hoya said.

"Of course! I am married now, dude" Sunggyu chuckled.

"Sorry guys, tonight is my second night with Chorong" Woohyun smirked.

Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Hoya just looked at him weirdly.

"Ah! I forgot. They having first night when they got stuck in the elevator." Sunggyu said.

Sungyeol and Hoya doesn't give react and they choose to stay in silence.

"Shall we?" Sungyeol walked away, Sunggyu and Hoya are followed him and leave Woohyun alone with smirked on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ceremony began started. Sunggyu and Sungyeol became MC on Woohyun and Chorong's wedding, the music wedding began to played with Eunji is playing piano with full of romantics. Woohyun is standing alone while watching at Chorong walking on the red carpet with her father.

Woohyun smiled when looked at Chorong, she's look so dazzling and she does look like an beautiful angel came from by heaven. He's feel so lucky to having her in his life, a girl from simply crush and now she's wife. Woohyun couldn't expressed his feelings how much he happy to became husband to Park Chorong. 

As the reached the end, Chorong's father lend her hand to him and they faced the priest.

"I, Nam Woohyun take you Park Chorong to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Woohyun speech with full of sincerely while looked at her intensively.

"I, Park Chorong take you Nam Woohyun to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Chorong smiled after she finished her speech.

"Now you may kiss the bride." The pricest said.

Everyone in the wedding's hall clapped their hands after Woohyun and Chorong kissing as they officially become husband and wife.

"Woohyun and Chorong officially as husband and wife now. Congratulations!" MC Sunggyu said.

"Yeah... It's so lovely. Congrats Woohyun! We are happy for you." MC Sungyeol told.

"Before we move to performance, i want to compliment my wife just a second. Jagiya, you playing piano is so lovely and i'm so touched. Later i bought a piano then you played everyday at home, okay?" Sunggyu make 'OK' gesture.

Eunji felt embrassed when her husband compliment her just now, she's just ignore it. She continue talking with Apink members.

"Ya, Jung Eunji! Are you ignoring me?" Sunggyu said out loud.

All the guests are laughed at Sunggyu, "DEHH!!" Eunji yelled out.

"Hyung, can you stop now? I don't want to watching your drama with Eunji." MC Sungyeol said with annoyed face.

"Are you jealous, Sungyeol-shi?" MC Sunggyu smirked.

"Can you stop it? I want to see performance!" Eunji yelled out.

"Did you see your wife yelled at you? Thank you Eunji!" MC Sungyeol chuckled.

"Ya Jung Eunji!" MC Sunggyu called out loud.

"Sorry Woohyun. You must be annoyed right?" MC Sungyeol said.

"Very much!" Woohyun laughed.

"Eunji, we haven't done yet. Continue at home later. Allright! One of our members is prepared his solo performance with his beloved guitar. Welcome to our Kim Myungsoo will sing a song 'It's Okay Even If It's Not Me'.

Myungsoo began to started singing

I just wanna protect you
I wish you would always smile happily
If you’re happy, I’m happy too, really
I don’t care if it’s not me
The person who makes you happy
I don’t care if it’s not me
If you can smile
But this is all a lie

I want to protect you
I wish I was always with you
Even if we are far apart
Let’s hold back our tears and be happy
Don’t say it’s not me
The person who will make you happy
Don’t say it’s not me
Don’t say it’s not me

"His voice so lovely, right unnie?" Hayoung asked.

Naeun heard, but she was pretend, she's just focus at L when he's singing.

"Unnie. Naeun unnie!" Hayoung keep called out.

"Oh. Sorry. Why?" She asked as she faced to Hayoung were looked at her weirdly.

"Are you into this song too much, unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"Ani. I'm just listening this song. It's perfect song to Chorong unnie and Woohyun oppa" Naeun answered.

"Oh. I thought you were back to fall in love with him again." Hayoung joke.

"Ya Oh Hayoung! We're totally past and never ever we're getback. I have Taemin oppa now." Naeun told.

"Oh really? Who knows you and Myungsoo are meant to be." Hayoung said.

After performance by Myungsoo, following Apink with singing a song 'Mr Chu'. Then Infinite singing a song 'Be Mine', following Yoseob who was attended at the wedding and he prepared a song for Woohyun and Chorong. 

Yoseob look so happy when looked at Woohyun and Chorong finally they are been together and now officially as husband and wife. The people thought that Yoseob aren't move on nor heart broken when looked at the newlyewed but in fact he's the most happier in the world. 

The ceremony is still on, there has a lot of guest were attened their wedding. The idols is Infinite, Apink, B1A4 Jinyoung, BTOB, Viction, Highlight, Hyunseung (former beast), Mamamoo Solar, Shinee Key, Super Junior Heechul and BAP Himchan. The veteran idols, Yoo Jae Suk, Haha, Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwangsoo included the both of family's and siblings.

"Before end the ceremony, we have special performance by groom, Woohyun. He said this song fully dedicated to his wife." MC Sunggyu told.

"Yeah... This song was composer by himself." MC Sungyeol replied.

"Let's heard our groom singing with title is Beautiful." MC Sunggyu told.

Woohyun took microphone from Sunggyu and he began started to singing a song were he was composer this song.

Baby My Love Beautiful, I love you
Just by looking at you, just by thinking of you,
my heart races

Even in this moment when I’m looking at you,
if I close my eyes, I miss you
Will you be able to understand my heart?
Just like that shy day
You probably hated me sometimes,
did you push me away sometimes?
But still, I’ll sing my heart to you,
who stayed by my side

Baby My Love Beautiful, I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you,
my heart pounds and trembles
Baby My Love Beautiful, I love you
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever,
oh loving U

After done performance by Woohyun, he took Chorong's hand and looked at her eyes deeply then he kissed her forehead with full of affection.

"I love you, Park Chorong." Woohyun said sincerely.

Chorong smiled, "I love you too, Nam Woohyun." she replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ceremony is finally over and it's time for the couple and the rest of the guest to dine to their meals. 

"Unnie! Congratulations to you. We are so happy for you" the rest of Apink members greeting.

"Thank you my girls! I'm gonna missing you." Chorong said as she pulled herself into a group hug.

"Me too!" Apink members said.

"Now, we have two brother-in-law from Infinite. May you and Eunji live happily ever after!" Bomi said.

"Thank you Bbom-ah!" Eunji answered.

"Congrats hyung! You are husband now." Myungsoo said.

"Thank you Myungsoo-ya and thank your lovely performance." Woohyun smiled.

"I can't believe Woohyun hyung are married now. " Sungjong spoke out.

"Believe now. It's real and fact, Sungjong-ah." Woohyun laughed.

"See? What i've told you before. I believe that you and Chorong are really meant to be." Hoya told

"Thanks dude. Without you i guess i'm not with her right now." Woohyun pulled Hoya out into a hug.

"Congrats Woohyun!" Yoseob interrupted.

"Thanks for coming, hyung." Woohyun said.

"I am so happy for you and Chorong. It's finally!" Yoseob told.

"Thanks to you too." Woohyun chuckled.

"Aigooo.... i have two brother-in-law from infinite's" Yoseob pretend he's migraine

"Ya, you should lucky having us you know." Sunggyu told

"But i don't feel lucky having you to be Eunji's husband." Yoseob began teased.

"Ya Yang Yoseob!" Sunggyu raised his voice out loud.

The ceremony soon ended. All the guest are way back to their home and Chorong and Woohyun was stayed at hotel for one night before they heading to Bali as their honeymoon.

"Chorong-ah.." Woohyun called out.

"Yes?" she answered.

"I am so happy very much and i don't know how to expressed my feelings. I have you now in my life and i promise i'll take care and i'll love you forever." Woohyun said sincerely with sweet smile.

"Me too. I feel so lucky you now as my husband. I thought i would never be together with you. I love you Woohyun!" she said sincerely.

"I love you more baby!" he answered.

Woohyun began to kissed on Chorong's lips. They have deeply into their kising and they enjoyed their second night as soon they officially husband and wife now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 

thank you for reading my second fanfic. I hope you enjoyed and sorry need to end this story. Since i'm started to busy with college things, assignement and so on. But don't worry i'll come back with new story.