You Never Walk Alone

The House
Please log in to read the full chapter

I sat hurdled in the corner of my bathroom. Waiting for him to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You were delicious as always boy. It seems like you're warming up to me. You even put your mouth on my without me forcing you to. Hearing your rich deep voice is pleasing. You're such a ty little boy. You got hard as soon as I started to rub on you. Some of the noises you were making was also dirty. I have always wanted to make you sound like that. Only I shall make you feel like that. ing you will be fun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He took one of my towel and walked back to his room. I sat there a little longer to make sure he was gone. He was full of energy today. He went five rounds on my body. I was completely out of energy by the second round and wanted to rest but he wouldn't let me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I'm a grown man son. I can last longer than you. I haven't came yet and I will keep on pounding you until I in that pretty little of yours." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the glass shower and flashes of what just happened popped back in to my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had my hand pressed on to the steamy walls of the shower as a moan slipped from my mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I put my hands on my head as if I was trying to block those visions from coming back to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I put my arm around his neck as he pulled me back to his chest. He lifted me up by my legs to make it easier to reach the spot he was trying to reach. While holding my small body compared to his bigger body, he moved his other hand to my throat.  I let my head fall down onto his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At some point we had gotten out the shower and he was sitting on the sink. I leaned over to take his largeness into my boyish mouth. He wrapped his fingers into my straight hair and pushed my head down further because I was having trouble fitting all of his into my mouth. I had a gagged reflex but that didn't stop him for making my head go faster. I could feel him twitching and I knew what was coming next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I tried to moved away but he held me in place. "You will take all of this into your mouth and I better not see a drop fall. I don't want to mess you up since you just got out of shower. Don't want to make that nosy sister of yours keep on being suspicious now do we?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since he was so big, that meant there was a lot of that would shoot out. He gripped my head tightly as it started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I winced as the hot and sticky fluid hit the back of my throat. He was grunting as he was holding my head down to make my mouth stay on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got up and rushed out of the bathroom. I couldn't stay in there anymore. I ran and jumped on my bed. I felt myself began to harden at the thought of the showdown that went down in the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate it. I hate MYSELF. Why is my body becoming like this? I hate him. I hate the touch of his hands groping my body. I hate the feel of him within me. I hate when he whispers in my ear. To my dad in heaven... what should I do? My body is being attacked by this monster I call stepfather. Mom doesn't care for me. She thinks I'm a burden. That's what he told me. He told me that he is the only one that can show me the affection of a parent that I crave for. Mom doesn't love me at all. Dad? What should I do? How do I be a man and protect my sister? I wish you were here... to push me in the right direction... to give me the answer to what is going on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why? Why is he torturing me like this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why is my body betraying me like this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why is it enjoying when my mind, soul and heart is screaming in agony?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those sounds that come out of my mouth...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those naughty and wrong noises that only adults make?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But if I didn't do what he said, he would hurt Mili. Mili cannot be hurt. How will she continue her career if she hurt?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I might be just a young boy and my sister might think she must protect me but...if giving my body to devil means protecting her from harm's way...then I will gladly make a deal with the devil.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


If selling my soul is the right thing to do... then so be it. I will do what I must.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... Something snapped within myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Yes..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I pulled the covers up to my shoulders and turned over on my side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will do that. Starting now...I will not cry. I will not feel afraid...I won't feel anything. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turned off my lamp and stared into nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


That's what I feel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A couple days later

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His Sister P.O.V 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mili?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  I looked up to see Hana standing in the door way. "What's up?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She closed the door and sat on the bed next to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"You been staying here for the past few days. It's been more than 5 days since you went home. And shouldn't you be getting ready to go back to Taiwan? Your manager contacted me and totally cussed me out. He's beyond flipping right now because you should have been back 2 days ago. I was able to squeeze out 2 more days for you but that's all he was going for."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I looked apologetically at her. "Hana I'm sorry. Thank you for dealing with my manager but I can't go back to that house. Not yet away. If I go back there, I'll get into a fight with that man. I can't have that freaking Taehyung out any more than he already is. I didn't want to leave yet until I figured out what happened to my brother. For some reason, it's not clicking in my head. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hana pulled me into a hug. "Sweety, you're welcome to stay here for as long as you need. There is one thing though."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


'What is it Hana?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She took a deep breath. "GET YOUR UP!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I rubbed my ear as I glared at her. "Did you really have to yell?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


She crossed her arms. "I had to get it across your slow brain. I understand that you are trying to find out what happened to your brother and how you can help him and all but you will not be able to do that while staying cooped up in this house. Get up. Get some fresh hair. Maybe a snack. You will be able to piece things together once you're out of here and something on our stomach. You haven't eaten since you been here. Even if Jun and I begged you. At one point, I was going to feed you like how a mama bird feeds her babies."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"...I hate you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She stuck her tongue out at me. "You hate me but you hate the fact that I'm right more." I took one of the red pillows and tossed it at her.  She giggled and the pillow it the door with a soft thud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I blew out a puff of air from irritation. She's right though. I want to help my brother but I wasn't willing to get out of bed. If I'm going to find any answer, it's not going to be on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I crawled out of the bed and placed on the baby blue strapless mini dress Hana laid out for me. She also laid out a pair of white calf's strappy sandals.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I breath out a reliever as I saw she didn't give me any heels. After checking myself in the mirror, I walked out the house. I walked down the sidewalk that lead into town as I thought about Taehyung's problem. Come on Mili. Think of the signs. You touched his shoulder and he flipped out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


How he acted towards our stepfather was quite strange. He had never done that before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let's talk about what he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


He...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter