Lie

The House
Please log in to read the full chapter

His sister P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh no... I'm running late! I thought I'd be there around 3 or 4. It's now 7. I am glad I decided to wear tennis shoes instead of heels. I smiled to myself as I held my backpack tighter as I took off running down the side walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't wait to see his face. I told him I had present for him but I never said what the present was. I know his birthday have already past but we can still celebrate. I practically had to beg my manager to let me come see my younger brother. That prude... I shook my head and ran faster.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I took out my key and slowly opened the door. I peeked around the door before I went in. I slipped on the slippers that were there and looked around the house. All the lights were off except for one lamp in the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I placed my key down on the table. I wonder where everyone was? It's so unusually quiet. When I was younger, you could always hear mom talking on the phone. No matter where you or she was. I decided to creep upstairs and give him a surprised. I reached his door and placed my hand on the knob. I took a deep breath and threw the door open. "TAEEEEEEE!!! Your surprise is here!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I jumped into his room and held my arms opened. But...There was no answer. I looked at his desk but he wasn't there. I glanced in his bathroom but he wasn't there either. I walked out and look at his bed and froze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was my baby brother looking out the window. He was completely and was holding his knees mumbling to himself. Something isn't right. Something seem ...off?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I looked around and what I saw made me tense up. What the hell is this? Why was there blood on the wall!?  I ran to him and touched his shoulder. "NO! No MORE!" He slapped my hand away and backed into the corner of his bed. I could do nothing but stand there in shock. I saw something that I have never seen in his eyes before. Terror. His eyes were showing me that was terrified. His spirits were broken. He was broken.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


What terrified me was how he looked. His right eye was black and swollen. His cheeks were so swollen that they came up to his eye and he could barely see out of it. His lips were bloodied, cut up and purple. Was... was that a hand print around his throat? I walked closer to him and looked at his back. Which had a slash across it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I saw dried up blood on his hair and saw a knot bulging out. I step back because I saw that he had the urge to run. As I stepped backwards I felt my heart break into a million pieces. "Taehyung...What happened..." I felt myself whisper. My tears pricked at my eyes. He was shaking his head, looked out the window again and clutched his legs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Seeing him like this...something snapped. I felt my temper rise faster than a boiling pot of water. I turned around and slowly made my way to my mom room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I looked at my mom typing on her computer and that man watching tv. Do they not know about Taehyung? How he looked like he was jumped and mugged. How afraid he is?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Taehyung face kept popping in my head. His beat-up body... his ruined face. His gorgeous face is ruined! I exploded. "What the HELL happened here!!??" My mom glanced up from her computer. "Oh Mili. What are you doing here?" That man just glanced at me and then moved his eyes back to the tv. What's with that attitude?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"What happened to Taehyung?" I was getting louder and louder by the second every time I thought about how he could have been cornered and beaten to death. They could have KILLED him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taehyung? He's here?" My mom asked while she kept typing away on the computer. "Have you not seen him? AT all?" I know she ignores him but is she really going to sit here and tell me she hasn't seen him all day? I mean it's possible but I know how hard he tries to get her attention.

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was getting more and more irritated. "You. You know what happened to my baby brother?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're quite noisy."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He turned the volume up on the television. "How would I know what happened to him? I've been in here the whole time. I thought he was out with his friends."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I hate him. I hate him so much. I screamed and picked up the nearest vase and tossed it at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"What the HELL happened here!!??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I could hear my sister screaming at the top of her lungs. I know she was hurt when I slapped her hand. I thought it was him. I thought he was coming back again to hurt me. I'm too shaken up right now. How could I tell her that... I looked out at the window as the shadows of cars rolled across my face. It has started to rain. It was best if I didn't say anything. He was right. I am a burden. I should be happy that he showing me affection...I don't want to be punished any more than I have too. I don't want to lose his affection...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I want to get away

 

Whoever it may be, save me, save me, save me

 

I am caught in a lie

 

Caught in a lie

 

Find me when I was pure

 

I can't be free from this lie

 

Give me back my smile

 

Caught in a lie

 

Pull me from this hell

 

I can't be free from this pain

 

Save me, I am being punished

 

I've lost my way."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I mumbled softly to myself. The next thing I knew I was being pulled off my bed. Noo... not again. I started kicking and screaming. Trying everything that I could break free from this monster. "Get away from me. Get away from me!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I vociferated loudly. We stopped walking and I heard heavy breathing. The breathing sounded different from last night. The grip on my wrist was holding on for dear life. This was also different from last night. I glanced up as saw who was pulling me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She had tears streaming down her face. Hurt and anger was written over her face. "Look at him! Look. When have he ever looked like this? He was screaming to get away from him. When have he ever yelled at me like that. With so much hurt in his voice and eyes..." My sister turned her face towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"He's a boy. Boys get rough with each other. They are going to get a few bruises every now and then," I began to tense up at the voice that was speaking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I hung my head down low. I could hear him coming closer and closer to me. His hand came towards me and lifted my face so he could look me directly in the eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I couldn't stop it as I felt my body began to tremble. "You alright. Right boy?" His eyes were telling me to go ahead and say that I wasn't. He was daring me to. Just looking at his eyes drained all the strength that I had.  With little strength that I had, I forced my head to move as I gave him a small nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Does this make sense to you? This was not just a little "scuffle" between young teens. He even has a knife mark on his back." My sister pushed him away from me and because she done that, she earned herself a hard slapped. A gasp slipped from my lips as I saw her stumble backwards. She bent over on her knees as she took a couple deep breaths.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Standing up, she looked defiantly in his eyes. "Is that all you got? I had singing and dance trainings hit me harder than you." I felt her hand tighten on my arm as to say she would protect me but... it should be the other way around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh?" He walked closer to her, brought his hand up higher and got ready to swing his hand. I moved my still aching body in front of her's and within seconds I was on the floor. I may be her younger sibling but she is still a woman. Being an idol, her face should not be messed up. Luckily, I'm tall for a thirteen-year-old. She wasn't that tall either.  Seeing that she had on shoes made it easier to take the hit for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Please... Don't hurt her..." I slowly spoke. I held back the tears that pricked my eyes. I was not going to cry. "You can do what you want to me but please... just don't hurt my beloved sister." My mouth was so swollen that it was hard for me to talk and it hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Oh Tae no!" My sister dropped down to her knees and grabbed me to her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A small smirk crawled on his face. "I shall hold you to that." He walked back to his bed, sat down and resumed watching his show. I knew wh

Please log in to read the full chapter