Begin

The House
Please log in to read the full chapter

 I was twenty six years and I wasn't really sure what I was. Up until I lost my job I hadn't given it any thought. It- "Oww." I closed the book I was reading and rubbed my head.  "About TIME." I looked down and saw a basketball rolling away. It's only one person who would do something like that.  I  turned around and saw Yoongi standing in the door way. He was bouncing a basketball in his hand looking very annoyed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have been standing here for over fifteen minutes trying to get your attention. You have read that book so many times. Why are you still reading it? Don't you have any other materials to read?"  The exasperated Yoongi refused to smile at me as he kept his cold expression. Me before you by Jojo Moyo was one of my favorite books.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to give him a sarcastic reply when I saw Taehyung timidly peek out from around his shoulders looking very apologetic. When I saw him, I just kept my mouth shut. For some reason, he could always get him to settle down. He placed his hand on Yoongi shoulders and said something in his ear. Sighing he said,  "Well whatever." But whatever Taehyung said to him loosened him up.

 

 

 

 

 

I find those two brothers extremely weird. It wasn't just me either. I would hear a lot of people talking about these two. The girls are even weirder. They would squeal when they walked by like they were idols. 

 

 

 

One day I ended up sleeping in the gym after school while waiting for the guys. I was laying on the top bleacher when two upperclassmen girls came in and sat at the bottom. They were talking about how they saw the brothers sitting under a tree and that she saw Yoongi feeding Taehyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then they said that they reminded them of the Hitachin brothers when Taehyung wiped Yoongi mouth. The girls were talking about all these naughty things that they would like to see them do. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Honestly,  I almost busted out laughing but I knew they would be embarrassed so I held it in till they left. Did Taehyung think we didn't  notice it? He tries so hard to be sly but I see through it. The young boy has a serious brother complex and his feelings are way too strong. Now. The only one I should really think about is him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turned my gaze to Yoongi. He just put Taehyung in a head lock. I watched as he tried to wiggle out of his grasp. Did Yoongi not see what Taehyung is feeling? Or he does and just ignores it? Or...? ...! My eyes widen at the two brothers. A unsettling thought went through my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Are...they involved romantically and just didn't tell us? What do they do alone? My mind started to make up all these scenarios. It was taking me on a journey that I would rather not go. The direction my mind was going was ... I don't know how to put it. Inexplicable? Out of my peripheral view someone else peeked around the corner. I smiled automatically and I beckoned him to come over. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The young boy smiled shyly as he made his way over and sat next to me. Leaning over, I kissed him on the cheek. "Hi Jungkook." And I placed my hand upon his thigh. With his legs under my desk, the guys couldn't see what I did.  He started to turn crimson at the sudden action. "Yo," Yoongi started. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm surprised he haven't broken our poor Kookie yet. Oh, I can just imagine it when they-" I interrupted him real quick. "Ahh Yoongi! I know where you're going with that and I'm going to have to stop you right there." He's only fifteen! No matter how much I would like to tie him to my bed and ruin his innocence, I have wait till he's ready. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next thing I knew was that Yoongi jump over next to me and smacked me in the back of the head. The loudness could be heard all through the room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm your senior Namjoon. So that means I'm older than you. Show some respect! It's not Yoongi, it's 'Yoongi hyung'. Now say it with me. Yoon-gi Hy-ung! " I completely ignored him. Which I should have known that it would have been a mistake. I guess he got fed up again because he put me in a headlock. His grip tighten up every minute I didn't say it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Say it!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Say it Namjoon!" He tighten his grip again. I was about to run out air. "Alright alright. Yoongi Hyung!" With that he let go and pulled up a chair on the other side of me. Crossing his arms, he narrowed his eyes at me. "Now. Was that so hard?" I rubbed my throat. "What's up with you and headlocks anyway?" For such a small guy, he has a hell of grip. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's taking the others so long?" The three other guys are late. They're never this late. At this moment Jungkook spoke up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"On my way over here I saw Jin hyung dragging Jimin hyung to go look at recipes to try out for today."  He started to touch the tip of his nose. "For Hoseok hyung... I saw him laying under a tree, listening to music." I could only stare at him adoringly. How we ended up together was strange and weird. It's a very long story. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                           

Please log in to read the full chapter