1/3

Receive My Ball(s), Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

___________________

 

 

A groan left Kyungsoo's mouth as he spread the pert cheeks apart, staring how the hole fluttered around his in a delirious heat. It swallowed him up tightly, the grip of the muscles contracting sending him into a state of pure bliss.


Jongin looked back with bleary eyes as he kept taking Kyungsoo's at a rough pace, basking in the new found pleasure he couldn't help but become addicted to.

"Look at how ing hungry your hole is, Jongin." The husky voice lets goosebumps form on the younger's skin and he mewls, using his flexibility to spread his legs more to take the elder deeper.
 

“Ah- you’re s-so big Kyungsoo, so good.”


"So beautiful and spread out all for me." Kyungsoo grunted, perspiration running down his milky skin as he continued to drill his pulsing in and out.

Choked moans and whines came from Jongin beneath, grinding his hips back to meet Kyungsoo's powerful, unrelenting s as it kept stretching and hitting him in all the right places.

"More, please." Jongin manages in his state, alluring eyes half lidded and he sees something flash within Kyungsoo’s eyes that changes his demeanor even further.

 

“.” Kyungsoo hisses, pressing his chest into the cheerleader’s back, slamming as hard as he can until the other is falling apart under him with sheer pleasure.

 

“Kyungsoo!”


 

__________________________

The Beginning

 

The music blared through the surrounding speakers in the well-sized room that was lit from the glistening sun rays, giving the room an orange hue.

 

Jongin looked at himself in the mirror that took up the entire wall and moved his body to the beat. His sneakers squeaked across the light polished wooden floor during some intense footwork that had him sweating. His body moved languidly- the moves sharp and well executed that would have everyone starstruck. Jongin slowly got lost in the music, while somehow still evaluating himself from the view the mirror that gave him his form.

 

“Jongin….Jongin!” A blonde haired male shouted, causing the other to stop in his tracks.

 

A scowl was present on his face as he walked over to turn off the booming music.

 

“What Sehun?! I was almost done.” Jongin groaned, wiping the excess sweat off with the hem of his shirt- which caused his toned stomach to come in view.

 

Sehun, Kim Jongin’s best friend since childhood, didn’t raise his eyes from the screen of his laptop that was snugly placed on his legs and continued to type away.

 

“They’re here again.” He simply stated, and Jongin didn’t have to be told twice to turn towards the door, the large window showing the horde of girls watching from outside.

 

Jongin made his way towards them, a charming smile on his face as he opened the door.

 

“Hey guys, I appreciate you watching and all, but I don’t want you to get in trouble from standing out here.”

 

The girls squealed, hitting each other, and whispering something to one of the other girls.

 

“U-Um we made some cookies in the c-club and we had extras so-” She trailed off, cheeks dusty like roses.

 

“Ah, thank you. I’ll be sure to eat them. Now please return to your clubs.” Jongin chuckled, grabbing the well-wrapped cookies from her hand.

 

The girls bowed, biting their lips and walked away fast, looking behind them to get a look at the dancer one more time.

 

Jongin sighed as he closed the door behind him, hearing the clack of the keys from Sehun.

 

“They made some cookies.”

 

“Oh , give me some!” Sehun babbled as he put out his hand.

 

“We have a dancing recital next week, Sehun. We can’t gain weight, but I don’t want to waste the girl’s hard work. Plus you said you’d practice with me today, why are you on your laptop?” Jongin complained, still holding onto the cookies.

 

“ that weight . Mr. Cho always calls me a lanky noodle at dance practice all the damn time and I’m sick of that, I’ll show him.” Sehun growled, standing up and ripping the clear plastic bags away that was wrapped with a pretty ribbon.

 

“Also Mrs, Lee assigned us an essay a week ago and ing Tao got the new game console so of course I didn’t do it and it’s due tomorrow. I’ll practice later.” Sehun dismissed Jongin, waving his hand about to return to his laptop.

 

“I’ll take a break then.” Jongin replied, flopping down on the floor. He grabbed his phone and started to go on his social media accounts.

 

He scrolled down, passing people’s posts when one of them especially caught his attention. He practically dropped his phone and began to hyperventilate, mind doing a double take because holy - the one and only Do Kyungsoo was in the school’s football uniform with tights and everything that had his thighs practically begging to be eaten.

 

Sehun peered up at the other and he snatched the phone away, looking at what Jongin was freaking about earlier.

 

“Are you serious right now?” Sehun groaned throwing the phone back to the other spazzing male.

 

“S-Sehun this- this is ing illegal.” Jongin muttered, shaking his head, and maybe screenshotting the photo.

 

Recently, rumors spread around that Kyungsoo was becoming the new Football Captain of their high school. Dirty images of Kyungsoo in the tight fitting school football uniform ing him in the lockers after a game has him hot.

 

In the beginning, Jongin brushes it off as a rumor- After all Kyungsoo doesn’t seem like the sporty type.

 

But the truth was right in front of him. Kyungsoo was on the football team as he stared at the picture- nonetheless, he was the captain?!

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t get any hotter than this, or could he?

 

“You gross me out.” Sehun said under his breath and he continued to type away. He looked up again to see Jongin gawking at the photo.

 

“Close your damn mouth, Jongin or I’m going seriously going to shove my fist in there. I bet you’d prefer Kyungsoo’s though.” Sehun grunted, already becoming disgusted with the other.

 

A frown was placed on Jongin’s lips as his imaginations were interrupted.

 

“Just shut up Sehun.” Was the only thing Jongin could muster up as he turned his gaze back to the picture.

 

“Why can’t you just ask him out, I mean you’re Kim Jongin for God’s sake, and I’m sick and tired of hearing your ing about Kyungsoo’s parts I never want to think about.” Sehun muttered, rolling his eyes.

 

“I-It’s not that easy!” Jongin hissed at Sehun’s bluntness.

 

“Yes, yes it is Jongin. Practically every living pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter