Chapter 2

Rendezvous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                My fingers intertwine with Ji Hyo’s, engulfing her delicate hand in mine. I slightly pull her towards me causing her to lose her balance. She shoots darts from her eyes, but I shield myself with a grin. From the corner of my eye, I can see Jae Suk hyung stepping up to begin the close remarks. My hearts sinks realizing that my time with Ji Hyo is running dangerously thin.

                Ideas race through my mind in post filming dates her and I could go on. Perhaps a drive? Or maybe a dinner? Lost in thought, I don’t realize Kwang Soo stepping backwards. Before he can hit our hands, Ji Hyo instinctively pulls her hand away leaving my arm vulnerable to Kwang Soo’s rear. Before I can react, Kwang Soo’s cheek lands perfectly in my palm.

                Acting like nothing else than Kwang Soo, he yells, “Hyung! Why are you squeezing my ?”

                Seven pairs of eyes simultaneous aim towards the scene of the crime. Everyone on set bursts into laughter, Ji Hyo included. All sense of shock and embarrassment don’t even register as I focus on Ji Hyo. Her smile is worth the foreign object resting in my hand.

                “You can let go now Hyung,” I hear Kwang Soo say as the PD officially ends the filming.

                I quickly give Kwang Soo a couple pats on the apologizing for being so aggressive during the filming. He hurriedly says that it was nothing and not to worry about it. Kwang Soo’s attention seems to be elsewhere and I couldn’t be more thankful.

                “Jong Kook hyung, have you seen Ji Hyo noona?” Kwang Soo asks.

                My heart jumps in surprise, “No, wasn’t she right here?”

                Quickly scanning the surrounding area, I find her with Suk Jin hyung.

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter