002. HOLUP! BTS Extra (Bobby)

A Strand of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note 1: Lit song is LIT.
Note 2: First Subby I'm writing in so long~
Note 3: Please, please, please comment! TT


002. Holup! BTS (Extra)
characters: Suhyun, Bobby
genre: non-au. romance, what is fluff.
word count: 1196
 

Besides the performances in Show Me The Money 3 and features in other YG artists’ songs, Holup! would mark Bobby’s official solo debut. So indeed, it was a significant event for him and Ikonics worldwide. The news buzzed everywhere and everyone looked forward to it, along with YG’s new hip-hop sub-unit; Mobb.

It was early in the morning, the sun only lighting up the skies a minute ago and yet, here she was with a bottle of yogurt in her hands to keep her awake. Suhyun was tired, having stayed up late last night watching movies with Chanhyuk. It was her fault, she almost forgot that today, her boyfriend would be filming for his music video and he expected her to be there.

Honestly, the girl has been lazing about and this was the first time she’d be going out for something important. And she almost forgot.

When she arrived at the set, hoody up and sipping on the straw of her drink, the filming had already commenced. The wild beat of Bobby’s new song was echoing, the reverberation helping her stay awake. She watched with keen interest as he danced around and kicked random things in the very messy ‘living room’ he was in. Suhyun snickered to herself as he looked right at home, knowing his dorm room was just as chaotic.

“Cut! One more time, Bobby-ssi.” A male voice interjected.

Naturally, her eyes averted to the speaker. And she could not look away. The straw in fell away as she gawked at the array of tattoos imprinted on a masculine set of arms. An equally masculine and handsome face greeted her as he spoke with her boyfriend.

The girl only got glimpses of the young director, but she knew he was definitely attractive.

“Oh, Suhyun-ah! You’re here!”

Turning to her right was one of Bobby’s stylists. An unnie she was friendly with, having dealt with Suhyun and her brother before during their own promotions.

“Good morning!” She gave a bow, before the two exchanged pleasantries.

“Bobby-ssi was looking for you this morning, but I guess you came in a little later than expected.”

Suhyun gave a sheepish smile.

“Anyway, he’ll be happy to see you. Just wait 15 more minutes until their break, okay?” The older woman patted her on the back, before she got called away. However, before she could leave, Suhyun spluttered out a question she hadn’t seen coming.

She had no idea what made her do it, but it was already too late as her unnie’s brows shot up behind her fringe.

“You want to know the director’s name?” Suhyun was blushing and the woman only giggled. “It’s okay, Suhyun-ah. You’re not exactly the first one to ask.”

Oh, of course. That was unsurprising to hear. The guy was certainly someone you wouldn’t forget in a crowd.

“Christian Yu, he’s part o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter