Teaser 1

Knights&Rose // NewStar Entertainment 's coed group/[Apply Closed]
Teaser 1
 

Ceo Jang slumped in his chair, absorbed in his thoughts.

The door flew open, "Jaehyuk hyung,  sorry I'm late," Haejoon said resting his stack of binders on the desk while breathing heavily. "I ran all the way here all because of that Minhye brat," he murmured the last part.

"Well, its good to know Minhye has been working you hard," Jaehyuk smiled at him amused. 

"More like torture," Haejoon groaned. "So...how is it going,  choosing the members for the members for Knights&Rose, " Haejoon asked, changing the subject. 

"Its going well, I suppose.  I decided on the two leaders. I left the rest of the 8 spots for Eden, Sojin, Sora, and Changbin to decide."

"I see," Haejoon nodded. "Oh, hyung , what was the reason you called me today?" 

"Ahh, yes. I almost forgot. I'm making you to be our co-ed group's manager. 

" You want me to manage ten people?" Haejoon tilted his head, "that sounds like a lot of work." 

"Yes, but-" Jaehyuk started,  but was interrupted by Haejoon. "But, if that means I can away from Minhye I'm all for it ", Haejoon smiled at the thought.

"About that...," Jaehyuk paused. "You'll actually be co-managing with Minhye." Haejoon's smile was instantly replaced with a depressing frown. "Ahh, come on why are you are always sticking me next to her," Haejoon ruffled his hair frustration. 

"This might help you two get along with each other," said Jaehyuk. 

"No no no, I can't get along with her, Haejoon said shaking his head. "She stresses me out. She is supposed to be younger  than me, yet she keeps bossing me around and nags at every little thing I do."

Jaehyuk shook his head, chuckling. He looked at his watch,  "well, I have an appointment,  so I'll be leaving first," said Jaehyuk getting up. "I trust that you'll do well," Jaehyuk said patting Haejoon's shoulder before heading for the door. 

Haejoon stood there alone, ranting about his unlucky life. Minhye + 10 members = his life is ruined.

Author's note
Next chapter/teaser is about about the Rap, vocal, and dance teachers holding an evaluation to decide on the other members. So, all trainees will be there. And even if they don't get chosen. I'll try to include them in the story somewhere.