Eleven

When A Bad Boy Falls For The "Nerd"

His POV

"Dude, what the hell?" I groaned.

I woke up literally to Jayden shaking the out of me. Yesterday was kinda crazy. My dad's stupid loan sharks came and threatened us again. I had arrived perfectly on time and nearly killed them all. I stayed a little later to console my stepmom who was always home alone nowadays. I lived with my brother who was usually in college so I basically live by myself. My deadbeat hell of a father was nowhere to be found. Probably on the run from all the people he's "borrowed" from. What a coward. An embarassment to call a dad. He deserves nothing from me. 

"Wake up! We have to go to the store, for the secret santa." He urged.

"Ugh!" I sat up and ruffled my hair.

"Wait......what were you doing.....?" Jayden asked, a smirk forming its way on his face.

"Sleeping." I scoffed and headed towards the bathroom.

"With...?"

"I got cold."

"Dude-"

"Can we talk about this later?" I interrupted and went into the bathroom.

I came out wearing one of the pairs of jeans that _______ bought me and the white t-shirt. I swung a leather jacket around my shoulders as well since this place literally has freezing weather. How did she know my size though? These fit surprisingly perfect. I guess I'll pay her back by being her secret santa. I shrugged as we got into Jayden's car. It was just the two of us since the girls were still sleeping. Mind you, this was ten in the morning. 

"So, would you like to explain what you were doing in ________'s bed this morning with your arms around her?" He asked.

"We were just sleeping." 

"We? So she let you?"

"Well......it's complicated."

"And you're telling me you have no interest in her?"

"Dude, chill. If I like her, I would've known by now, okay? We've been friends for like six months now." I sighed.

"Six months is the time it takes to fall in love with someone~" He sang.

"Ha, you're funny." I scoffed.

"Do you like Lisa?" He suddenly asked.

"Dude, no. You have my blessing with her." I said, bitter to the tone.

"Come on, man. Just tell me how you really feel. You can't just bottle things up all the time." 

"Okay, fine. I honestly don't like her. I just hate her for being a person with no feelings and going around thinking she has permission to play people." I shrugged.

"But that's what you've been doing for years...." He trailed off.

. He's right. This is what it feels like to be played. What do you know, the player finally got played. Damn! 

"I get it, okay?" I sighed.

"Look man, you can tell me everything. I'm your friend and I can help you." He said as he parked the car.

"Yeah, I know." I nodded and stepped out of the car, heading towards the store.

As we entered the store, the first thing we saw were the children, running around with huge stuffed animals in their hands. I didn't know who he was buying for and he, well, he probably knew damn well who I was buying for. 

"What do you think __________ would like?" I asked as we walked around.

"She's a huge fan of big stuffed animals. She's always wanted one." He answered.

"Really? Yah, is she really just a little kid?" I chuckled.

"Yes. That's why many guys like her." He said nonchalantly.

"Huh?" 

"Nothing," He quickly dismissed the topic. "What about this one? It's cute." He pointed towards a big white teddy bear with a red ribbon around its neck. Honestly, it looked like it's bigger than her.

"Hm, it is cute. How am I gonna wrap this up?" I chuckled.

"First, we're gonna need a big box." Jayden chuckled along.

"I'll just hide it in your room. She'll never go in your room." I said with a slight pull of my shoulders as I grabbed the bear. 

"Of course, of course." Jayden nodded.

"What about you? You aren't gonna buy anything for your person?" I nudged him on the shoulder.

"Ah, no. I'll probably go with the girls later for that." He said.

"Alright~" 

We got home and immediately snuck the huge stuffed animal in his closet. No one was home. There was a note on the kitchen table. I guess they went Christmas shopping too. 

", I gotta run, I didn't think they'd leave me! Can I borrow your car?" Jayden exclaimed.

"Yeah man, knock yourself out." I chuckled as he sprinted towards the door to leave again.

Time to take a little nap, I guess. I shrugged as I went into her room. On her bed sprawled a big pillow that I haven't noticed before. I guess she hugs this when she sleeps......I held it up. It was probably half her size, I chuckled. It was warm and smelled the sweet scent of her. Unknowingly I drifted off to sleep with in it my hands.

>>>

"YAH!" 

I jumped to be awakened in a violent manor as I felt a smack on my shoulder.  My eyes popped open as I saw ________ standing next to the bed.

"What?" I groaned and turned away.

"Give me back my pillow!" 

"Huh? What pillow?"

"The one you're hugging!" She whined.

Awe, cute.

"I'm tired." I ignored her.

"Come on! You can sleep after you give me my pillow!"

I suddenly felt the bed dip as something straddled my hips. What the hell? I opened my eyes and saw her literally sitting on top of me. I panicked and froze.

"Give. Me. The. Pillow." She crossed her arms across her chest. 

"Awe, how cute." I smirked.

I quickly took advantage of her confusion as I grabbed her wrists and flipped the situation. She was now under me with the pillow next to her. Her eyes widened as her lips were slightly parted. Our eyes locked and I couldn't look away. I had a feeling of warmth and confusion. What is this feeling? 

"Hey, do you know if- woah! Never mind...." Lina slowly backed out of the room. 

"It's not what it looks like!" We yelled in unison.

"Get off of me!" She yelled and pushed me as I fell to the other side of the bed.

"Gladly." I huffed.

"You know this wouldn't have happened if you would've just given me the pillow." She rolled her eyes.

"I was sleeping, how was I supposed to know-"

"We're going out to eat, are you two gonna join or?" Emily peeked in the room.

"Yes." We nodded.

"Let's just take Jayden's car." I suggested.

"Sure." She agreed as we left the house and loaded into his car. 

"So what happened in your bedroom?" Jayden asked as he drove.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Really?" Emily asked.

"Yes." ________ answered, annoyance obvious in her tone.

"My eyes beg to differ." Lina said.

"Nothing happened, I swear!" _______ exclaimed.

"Sure, I'm pretty positive something happened." Jayden said.

He is right...in a way. Something happened back there and I don't know what. It's messing with my head, but do I want to fight it? What is happening to me.......? You know what, whatever it is, it's probably nothing to lose sleep over. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ooooooooo~ what is happening?

Does anyone know about his family problems?

How is he gonna live his life now?

Stay tuned~!!