Penny the Turkey

The turkey world
Penny's back story in a one-shot. Penny was a lonely wild turkey,she came from a home she doesn't remember."Gobble gobbble gob gob gobble (Got to find a owner!)"Penny said rushing into the city.The city is not a good place for a Russian turkey.Penny ran past cars,and by butchers trying to catch her,and never found a owner there.She went and stopped at a cafe and gobbled at a worker there."gobble gobble gob gobble gobble gob!(Do you know where a owner is?)"Penny said to the worker."And hi to you little turkey!!I'll call you fred"the worker said bringing the little russian turkey home."Gobble pegobble gob gobble pen gobble!(My name is penny human slave!)"The turkey said thinking about what and how to make the human know what name i want."Gobble!(New home!)"Penny said arriving at her new home.she thought and got a piece of paper and marked the paper with 'penny'."Oh penny eh?Fine i'll call you penny,my male turkey!"the worker said."Gobble gobble gobble!(im female human!)"penny said to the worker.For 2 weeks,penny was a hazard there because she was unhappy,Of being called male.Soon the worker got rid of penny,and penny was back on the street.For a month,penny lived on the street.Then,One day,Lithex was walking to work,and saw penny sleeping,he picked her up and brought her to work."LITHEX!"Lithex's boss screamed at lithex."HUH?WHAT?Oh hi boss...."Lithex said cowaring to his boss."Kill the turkey.Or get rid if it."Lithex's boss said."But i love her!"Lithex said holding the turkey."Fine but get her out!"The boss said.Lithex drove home and dropped off penny at home.Penny was at home with Retro,who dropped off work until she could find a turkey sitter,Being taken care of. ----------------------------------------------------- Sorry so short,but im sleepy and im trying to come up with a ending for Lithex and sonic.Thanks for reading,like and comment,(SUB!)and i'll talk in the next fanfic!