chapter 4

Beneath The Darkness

"Well I had one before but after it stopped working I didn't buy another." Hyun pursed his lips "I think we should come up with a solution for this first"

"I need to move in a place near here. Do you have anyone who can help me find a place here of course with a reasonable price?"

hyun looked up at young saeng after thinking a little and smiled "I have an idea." He put the glass on the table" you can move here"

"What?" looking amused at hyun jong ,young saeng put his glass on the table too "here?.....but"

"We have an empty room you can use it and also most of the time I'm alone. Kyu leave here in the morning to go to work and in the weekends he is with his family out of the town. I really don't like being alon specially at nights so I think it is a good idea. " with what hyun said kyu lifted his head and stared at hyun. Hyun was not the type to give these offers to someone who he knew just for a day. It was an alarm. Hyun was paying a lot of attention to young saeng.

Young saeng first looked at hyun and then kyu. He didn't know if he should accept or not. From kyu's expression he could realize that he didn't like the idea. "I don't think it's a good idea"

Hyun who was observing young saeng's actions see the hesitation in his eyes." We both will be happy to have a new roommate" he stared at kyu's eyes and smiled after finding the reason of young saeng's doubt.

Kyu get what hyun was trying to say. He rolled his eyes and sighed "yes. It's really good to have a new roommate" he said and forced a smile.

"So you can bring your stuff right now" hyun stood "I can help you" he himself didn't know why he was so excited.

Young saeng smiled at hyun's reaction, take his hand and made him sat again. "I will bring them tomorrow. Don't you want to show me the information you found first?"

"ahh….. ok…information" he realized how he acted childish in front of young saeng so he quickly get the tray with glasses "I will be back in a minute" putting the tray in the sink he stared on the ground " what's wrong with me?"

They inter hyun's room. All over his room was full of paper and books. Hyun give some papers to young saeng "look at them before I find the files in computer" he said and his computer and started to search folders.

"It's amazing. Did you gather all this alone?" looking in the room to find a place so he could sit young saeng said.

"hyun looked up at him" not just me. Kyu helped me too" he said and smiled to kyu who was leaning on the wall next to the door. "He is really a good friend" he said and continued what he was doing.

"Having a good friend is really good" young saeng was looking at the papers but his mind was searching his memories. He had a good friend too but now he was dead for him. He didn't show himself to young saeng in the past year. He could bring him out but he didn't. He was now one of those creatures who took everything from him.

"What do you think about them?" hyun's question brought him out of his thoughts.

"They are really good but I knew that some of them are not true from what I saw" young saeng put the papers on some books. It was time to reveal some facts.

"What do you mean? Which one?" hyun asked with ought looking up "where are they" he murmured and keep clicking on folders.

"They don't make everyone forget their memories when they drink people's blood "he bite inside of his lip" well…. The truth is……is ….."

He sighed "I was bitten by one"

Hyun and kyu both looked up at him wide eye "what?"

They both uttered. Hyun stood and come toward him "why didn't you tell us last night?"

"Well you didn't ask and I was also not sure last night" he said while looking innocently at them.

"In every book that I read they made their hunt forget everything if they didn't kill it. Do you really remember how a vampire bites you?" hyun who was still in shock from what he heard asked "but why they did this to you?"

"I don't know too. He should kill me but he didn't I even couldn't see his face. Everything happened so quickly" every time he started to think or talk about vampires his heart filled with pain. His heart beating was so chronic and fast that he supposed it will explode if it continues beating like this. Right now he needs his pills but they were not with him.

"I….I need….to go. We will talk about this tomorrow." He quickly got out of the building for some fresh air.

Hyun could see that young saeng's face was pale when he left" what was wrong with his face? Did you see him?" he was talking to kyu but his head was turning from right to left seems like he was searching for something "I think I should go with him" after putting the keys in his pocket he went toward the door to get out that kyu stopped him "where are you going?" he asked while he already knew the answer.

"Didn't you see him? I should drive him home."

Despite hyun's attempt to get free Kyu resist to let got. "I think he needs some air. We made him remember what he hates. You should let him be right now" he was getting more and more worried of hyun's attitude. "I need to do something before this goes far" he thought.

Hyun was falling for young saeng and he didn't want this. He couldn't accept it. It was a long time he was living with hyun but all he was to him was friend but in just one day he was in love with young saeng. He could see and feel this from kyu's actions since he himself was in that condition since they meet.

"Ok….let me go now. I will not go after him. He is probably on his way home now" hyun said sadly. After kyu let go of him he went to his room closing the door behind.

"You are crazy hyun joong" leaning on the door he thought about his own memories. He was like young saeng at first. He had heartthrob and he used to take pills. He hated himself for making young saeng sad.

Kyu left the house by the time hyun locked his door. He had decided to vanish young saeng from hyun's life before something happen between them. Looking at his surrounding to find him he surprised when he get the trace of where he is. He could still felt the special smell of his blood near. After searching some alleys he fined him existing from a drugstore and turned to another street so he started following him to the bus station. Young seang take the bus and he took a taxi.

In the alley when he saw that everything was ready he started changing. His eye color started to change.. His nails now were like keen knifes that were ready to tear up the hurt of his future rival

..........................

sorry guys i made a little mistake for the last chapter so i had to remove it but now it fixed and i also put another chapter for aologize. please read the third chapter for seeing what has changed. 

let me ask you some question while you are reading the story. please tell me which couple do you like the most in ss501? as you see  i love minsaeng the most. of course i love all the couples that have young saeng but first and most liked is minseang then hyunsaeng and then kyusaeng and lastly i like saengjon. now you tell me?