chapter 13

Beneath The Darkness

 

"hyung I'm tired of your fantasy. Who will believe that you saw a vampire? They are not real… you saw them in your dream," hyung jon shouted "everything is so clear. It was you who shoot that man because he attacked you. You were in hospital about two weeks because of this but you keep insisting on seeing a creature that not even exists." By the time hyun was talking jea appeared. Interring the office he closed the door behind "what's happening here? What is this shouting for?"

"You mean you… you don't believe me?" young saeng asked while inside he was really sad. His heart was pressured from disappointment and sadness. "I'm sure about what I saw hyun if you don't want to help me… it's okay don't help but don't say that I'm dreaming about a clear reality. Now just get out of here." he shouted while lifting his hand to point to the door but his hand hit the edge of the thin glassy panel and started bleeding "ahhh… damn it!!" walking over the table to pick tissue when he felt a hand pulled him hard "what are…" seeing hyung jon's red eyes and fangs he eat his sentence and just stared at him.

Hyung jon was in the position of attaching when jea pulled him back and made him turn toward him. "stop it… you can control yourself" murmuring something in hyung jon's ear he take his head in his hands" look at me" hyung jon calmed down like a little puppy after that murmuring while the color of his eyes turned back to normal.

Young saeng who somehow realized the whole event tried to walk slowly toward the door "where do you think you are going" he heard jea's voice and then see him in front of himself "what did you do to him?" trying hard to not show his fear he said.

"shshsh… young saeng you need to be quite. Don't you want that all your coworkers hear you" he said pointing to the door" the people outside… unless you want to show them that you are mad"

"But you are wrong I want them to know who they are working for. They think I'm imagining everything. They already look at me like they are looking at the mad person. I knew I was right about hyung jon… so you made him like this… a monster that can kill a human in a second a murderer"

"You can't prove what you saw… you knew why because you are a psychopath… no one believes you" jea said sure to provoking young saeng enough.

Young saeng was angry and at the same time afraid but he decided to continue what he began. Picking up one of the broken glasses on the ground and opening the door that made all the heads turn toward him, he doubt about what he wanted to do but there was no way back for him so he made a cut in his palm. Taking his palm near hyung jon's nose he waited for the same reaction he saw from him in the office but in his wonder there was no change hyung jon was standing like a statue "what did you do to him?" turning toward jea he shouted.

"You need a psychologist young saeng" jea said while a flash of happiness was clear on his eyes.

"Young saeng who was now the center of attention could hear the officers murmuring something while looking at him "he is vampire. You are working with a vampire" he talked while looking at everyone in the office. "do you hear me? " he lost his control from the infuriation and run to jea grabbing his collar in his hand pressing the glass on his neck careful not to cut it "say it yourself. I swear I will kill you myself say it now"

"It's enough. I think it's time to do something about you "jea easily disarmed him and in one act before young saeng could do anything hand cuffed him "we need to talk. All get back to your work" after pulling young saeng in his office he called someone "you can come now" he hanged off the phone and throw young saeng who was trying to get free of his grasp on the sofa. "You can't escape from me. You are strong but I'm stronger than you. Don't you see how easily I disarmed my best officer? You should give the issue of vampires up before this all happen and I force to show you a crazy officer.

Young saeng looked sharply into jea's eyes "it was a plan?

"You know… I can't let anyone knew about us. No one believes us in your world. I can't put my assembly in danger and of course suppose you find where we are do you think you can kill us easily? It's a bad thing that you are curious person and will find everything you wish"

"So why you don't just kill me?" young saeng could see that something is not right. They could kill him easily but they didn't.

"It was a request from hyung jon but I could not let you find my assembly" jea reached himself to young saeng and leaned toward young saeng that made young saeng pull himself back "maybe I can taste it a little. Don't you agree" he said with a smirk.

Young saeng could see his chest wild up and down movement from fear after he saw the smirk on jea's lips.

"nothing is more delightful than feeling the fear of a human when you want to its blood… come on let me just taste you a little" jea hold young saeng's hand hard and pulled it next to his nose "it's perfect" he said after inhaling deeply and drinking the blood drops that were falling down from young saeng's hand cuts "you will be alive but in a special mental hospital maybe they can made you forget everything" he told before letting go of young saeng's hand.

Young saeng could not believe it "I… I'm not crazy and you knew it well so they can't hold me there if they find out I don't have any problems."

Jea started laughing loudly "by special I mean not a usual mental hospital. The head is one of my friends I enjoin them to treat you specially. Also all the office see what you did and they knew that you don't act normally from two weeks ago. You are a psychopath in everyone eyes" the door of the office opened after jea finished and two man entered. Jea could see horror in young saeng's face.

Even thinking about living in mental hospital was like a nightmare but now he was really going to spend his time as a psychopath there.

"let me go… let me go… please" he started shouting when he realized that everything was real but no one and nothing helped him. They forcefully took him to his every day nightmares.

Like what jea said there was no test for him. All he had was a big white room. He could see why jea said special. They were always kept him alone not letting him talk and even get near anyone else. He was really going crazy. Once in two week he had shock treatment even though now it was just for some patient with bad condition that no treatment would work on them.

His condition was becoming worse and worse. He was always seeing or hearing sounds in his mind. Some nights he woke up in cold sweat feeling the presence of someone in his room but its outcome was always hypnotic syringes and dozens of nurses who were trying to calm him down by holding him hard on the bed. 

Two months before he came out of there two different nurses came and asked his name helping him get out of the room. Transferring him to a new place his doctor changed. There was not shock treatment anymore and even the pills. After talking to N he promised to help him get out of there. Little by little N and he became closer and he told about what happened for him that he ended up here. In his wonder N just listened to him till the end of his story and didn't look at him like an imaginative person.

After a while he realized that N was not a normal person too and it didn't amused him since he saw them before, A magician, another supernatural creature that he just saw in movies and reed in books.

After he came out of there he heard that mental hospital was managing by an old psychologist who used some illegal experiments on his patients. He didn't wonder because the head was one of jea's friends. The most important thing was that he was out of mental hospital.

End of flashback

He tried so hard to forget those torturing. He thought that nothing could make him remember those memories now that he was somehow in peace but seeing the source of his misery made him open that memory box and pure out everything on the ground so that it was not possible to collect them. "What do you want from me?" he said while trying to stop the trill in his voice.

"Don't try to act like you are not scared because I could feel that you are frightened… in fact it's jea who need you… of course I want something too "this" he pointed to young saeng's heart that was beating like crazy.

"What?" young saeng stepped back when jong min's finger pointed toward him.

"I want to stop that beating sound inside you because it make me wild" jong min said. He could feel that the magician is near "don't dare to tell anyone about my real identity… You just say then you will lose those best friends you have like hyung jon.

Young saeng was still looking at the way jong min left. He lay to the wall behind him while his eyes filled with tears. All he wanted was to live like a normal person and being with hyun joong had helped him forget his pain but now it all started again. Live with the fear of losing someone or the fear of sending him to the mental hospital again