Final

Smile For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaebum just can't help it. He feels down for letting the members and fans down, even JYP. Everyone was counting on him since he was the leader. But this leader just made the biggest mistake. He felt that he let everyone down.

"Why was the leader spot given to me anyways?" he asked sadly, his face fallen. "I feel useless."

As if on cue, his phone vibrated and there was a text message.

From: Tofu Dubu

Hi Jaejae! You wanna cuddle? ^.^ We have no schedule and I'm so bored. I miss you soooooooooooo much!! 

Jaebum smiled slightly at the text message of his sweet dubu. This girl really knows how to make Jaebum's frown upside down.

To: Tofu Dubu

Sure Dubu! Wait for me. I miss you too!! 

After he pressed send, he quickly changed his clothes and got ready to go out.

 

Meanwhile..

After Dahyun read the reply of his boyfriend, she sighed.

She saw what happened to Jaebum. On live television, Jaebum just let everyone down. She saw on television how he stumbled and fall, while performing live. She saw how he managed to go to the backstage and get himself treated. And she saw how everyone reacted after the situation happened. A hater's comment ended her fuming.

[18404]: Is that what you call a leader? Stumbling on live television, what a bummer.

 

She saw how JYP scolded him for being such an embarrassment to GOT7. She saw how JYP scolded him for not moving forward and showing everyone a bad example of a leader, letting himself down, giving up so easily instead of getting up and finishing the performance.

But Dahyun thought it was just an accident.

Truthfully, Dahyun had a schedule today. She had to leave those behind and spend time with his boyfriend because she knew he needed her the most at this time. She would do anything to make Jaebum happy again.

 

Her thoughts were cut short by a knock on the door. It must be Jaebum. She stood up and hurriedly went to the door to open it.

"Jaejae!!" she exclaimed as she saw Jaebum. She hugged him immediately as if she didn't want to let him go.

"Dubu!! Happy to see me?" he asked smiling while hugging her back in his arms.

"More than you ever imagine, Jaejae." She smiled at him. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, Dubu. More than you ever imagine," he answered back with a soft smile.

Dahyun led Jaebum to the couch and they both sat comfortably. Of course, the cuddling is also there. Jaebum caressed the younger's locks and strands and humming a song to her.

"No, not in my ear. It tickles, Jaejae," Dahyun giggled. Jaebum smirked and continued humming in her ear.

Dahyun giggled some more and he just love the sound of his girlfriend's voice.

"Do you want something to eat?" she asked.

"Anything is fine, Dubu." 

His dubu went straight to the kitchen to grab some food. While Jaebum stared at her, amazed.

"What would I ever do without this girl?" he whispered, smiling. "She is perfect."

"I don't deserve her, she's too sweet and lovable."

Honestly, what would Jaebum do without her? He would basically be in a corner of the room and cry his eyes out while feeling the empty space in his che--

"Jaejae?" Dahyun's voice cut his thoughts. "Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter