Four

Yearning For Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so this isn't exactly how I had envisioned this day to turn out. I did not plan to follow Hyeri on her date with Yuta.

Promise.

So why is it that I'm currently hiding behind a cut out stand of Gong Yoo and peering over the two as they queue up to buy movie tickets?

My brows involuntarily furrow when I see Hyeri laughing. What could he have possibly said to make her look so happy like that? I fix my snapback so that it is just touching my glasses as I shoot daggers from my eyes. 

"Is he a stalker?" I suddenly hear a voice whisper nervously from behind. I turn around to see a couple eyeing me critically.

Crap. I didn't even consider how much of a creep I probably look like right now. I plaster on a strained smile while I loosen my outfit as I move away from the corner. I stand nonchalantly as if waiting for someone. 

Thankfully, the couple decides to leave and I let out a sigh of relief. I quickly turn my attention back to Hyeri and she's already making her way inside a screening. I promptly purchase the same tickets alongside a snack and I stealthily follow the two, settling on an empty seat behind them. 

The audience focuses as the movie begins but my attention remains on the two love birds. My hand is constantly grabbing a handful of popcorn before crushing it into my mouth out of spite.

Yuta is constantly glancing and shifting his gaze towards Hyeri and she responds with an affectionate smile.

I curse under my breath.

Why did I come here? I'm just torturing myself. 

It also doesn't help that Hyeri is gradually leaning towards Yuta's shoulders. She really was serious about wanting to cuddle with him... But it's only their first date! 

I don't know what comes over me but I let go of the popcorn bag and it scatters all over, separating Hyeri and Yuta. 

I mask on a deep, throaty voice as I apologise. I pick up the snack hurriedly, successfully creating distance between the two.

Hyeri twists her body slightly and turns to my direction. I immediately lower my head, burying half of my face in my hoodie. My eyes are darting all over the place, beads of sweat begin forming on the sides of my face. 

Please don't recognise me... 

To my luck, Hyeri turns back around but this time it is Yuta who faces me.

Fortunately all he says is, "It's all right, just be careful next time please."

I release a small sigh of relief before sitting back up properly. 

Yuta whispers, "Are you ok?" as he turns his attention back to Hyeri and she smiles sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter