F I N A L

[SEVENTEEN'S TRILOGY PART ②] Je t'aime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** imo = maternal aunt

   imobu = husband of one's maternal aunt

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Even though I pretend that it wasn't for you, but to be honest, I want to go out with you." - I Want to Fall in Love (Wable)

 

Playing with the tip of the spoon which was put inside her glass filled with hot lemon tea, the girl gently shook her legs while waiting for someone she had been longing for.

She took out her phone and made a check-in through Facebook.

Hah, what a relaxing day at 'Coffee with Pups'. Her Corgi hopped onto her lap, which made her to flinch a little and looked downwards. "Yah, Miso, what are you doing?"

The puppy looked at her for a while before lying down for a good sleep. JaeMi blew her bangs and continued to look around the cafe.

She saw a table with a couple who were talking, or..maybe that wasn't a couple. Because the guy was staring at her. And he seemed to be one of the waiters. A few moment later the girl opposite him turned around to look at her too. They made eye contact for a few seconds before she let out a smile and lowered her head.

Come on, come on, Mr. Pretty Eyes, why aren't you here yet? What if I accidentally took his heart away? He is people's boyfriend! Well, or maybe not, but, anyway, get your here right now! JaeMi mentally screamed in her head.

Finishing off her drink, she sighed. Today wasn't a day to meet him too. Slowly she stood after picking Miso up, and walked towards the counter for payment.

The guy standing there had pointed eyes as he grinned towards her. "So fast leaving?" JaeMi smiled faintly. "Yeah."

"What's your name? I've seen you a couple of times this week." He continued to ask as he pressed the icons on the screen. "It's 4000 won."

Taking out her credit card, she passed it to him. "Call me Jamie will do. What about you, young man?"

"I'm Soonyoung." He replied as he returned the card to her. "Do visit us again!"

"Sure, I will. But-" JaeMi thought of something. "By the way, where is the waiter who looked like a mixed?"

"Ahh, you mean Seungcheol hyung?" So, he's called Seungcheol... "He won't be here until next month. He's currently having finals. I'm happy that he's going to a higher level of education very soon." Soonyoung kept on talking until he realised something. "Why? Are you interested with him?"

"WHOA, WHO SAID THAT." JaeMi kept her card and answered but to her surprise her respond was huge. The guy chuckled. "Nah, not only you. Seungcheol hyung is popular among female customers, even Mingyu who has the best face here is lost to him."

"M-Mingyu?"

"Oh, he's over there. He is the tallest among us." He pointed towards the coffee area, and JaeMi saw a guy who was waiting for the barista to finish the orders.

"While on the other side there's Wonwoo. Together both of them make the twin tower. Bruh, he's talking to SaeHyeon again." JaeMi noticed his finger pointing towards the other direction and she followed to find the "couple" she saw just now.

"Wonwoo and SaeHyeon?"

"Yeah, they are best friends since young."

She nodded. "Oh, I see. Well, I better get going. I promise to bring my brother together with me if he's free one day. Bye, Soonyoung!" JaeMi waved at him and walked towards the door. Letting out a sigh, she pushed it open before welcoming the coldness of the breeze.

It was in the midst of winter, the begining of November.

 

School was really tiring, some more there were tons of peer pressure to deal with. JaeMi couldn't wait for the month to over. She just couldn't wait to see him. But before that, she had to face her exam first.

Wait...

Seungcheol was also having finals, which means they were at the same age? Well, JaeMi could only assume so.

 

Coming to the next month, JaeMi went to the cafe again. She opened the door, only to see Soonyoung standing there with a wide smile.

"Good morning, Jamie. That's so early of you."

"Y-yeah... I'm currently having my semester break." She smiled shyly. "I just happen to pass by and decide to buy some drinks home."

"Sure!" Soonyoung went to the counter. "What do you want to order? We have special promotions for soya latte again."

"Ok then, I will take two." JaeMi said as she looked around the surrounding.

Soonyoung chuckled. "Looking for Seungcheol hyung?" She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Aww, too bad that today is his off-day. He will come back tomorrow."

"Tomorrow yea?" She couldn't hide her smile. "So shall I come again tomorrow?"

"If you want." He winked at her. "Here's your order. It's 8500 won." JaeMi took the drinks from him and smiled. "See you tomorrow then."

As she was turning around, Soonyoung stopped her. "By the way, is your Korean name Jaeyul?"

She pointed at herself. "Me?" Gently shaking her head, she continued. "No, I'm Hong JaeMi. Why?"

"Umm..." He began to stammer. "Well, nothing. Hehehe..." His cute reaction caused her to giggle. "If nothing, I will leave first. Bye, Soonyoung." She waved at him and left.

Jaeyul...?

 

"What should I wear? I'm gonna meet him after such a long time!" JaeMi stood in front of her closet full of clothes, but she hadn't decide what to put on.

"JaeMi, why are you talking to yourself?" A male voice could be heard and she turned around.

"Jisoo yah, do you have any opinion on what to wear during the first date?" She nervously took her twin brother's hand in hers.

"Whoa, since when do you have a boyfriend?" The guy widened his eyes and grabbed her arms. She faced her wardrobe again. "Nah, it's not boyfriend actually. But I'm going to meet my crush!"

"Who is he? And since when do you have a crush?" Joshua continued to pour questions on her. She frowned with a pout. "Ah, don't ask that much, Hong Jisoo. Help me to pick an outfit fast, another 15 minutes before seeing him~"

He rested his chin on the top of her head. "Okay, okay, Hong JaeMi. Now let's see what's in your closet..."

 

"Does he going to like me in these?" Dressed up in a cream-coloured sweater and also dark blue skinny jeans, together with a matching pair of boots, JaeMi was ready to meet Seungcheol. She hugged Miso in her arms, trying her best to calm herself down.

"Ok, here we go..." She took a deep breath and was going to push the door. To her surprise, Seungcheol was the one who opened the door for her.

"Welcome, what a cute pup you have." Showing his charming smile, he greeted her. JaeMi had her words caught at , that she couldn't say anything, merely letting out a shy smile.

"Jaeyul!" She heard a deep voice calling for someone, but eventually the person came to her. "I thought you were in Germany!"

JaeMi was dumbfounded. What on earth was this guy talking about? Slowly she asked. "Sorry but do I know you?"

He continued excitedly. "I'm Wonwoo. The waiter you saw last time? And we have chat through Love Line."

Ok, now what? She frowned. "I don't use Love Line. And my name isn't Jaeyul. I'm-" Before she could finish, a girl went to them and grabbed Wonwoo's arm.

"It was me. I'm the one who replied you." The girl uttered. 

"You are Jaeyul?" Wonwoo glared at her and she nodded. "How dare you, Yoon SaeHyeon?!" He pushed her away and dashed towards the main door.

"No, it's not like what you think, Wonwoo, wait!" The girl named SaeHyeon followed him and both of them went out.

What's happening now...?

JaeMi stood there, frozen. Seungcheol waved his hands in front of her face which caused her to blink. "Uhh, sorry but did I miss anything?"

"Well..." Soonyoung sighed. "Basically it's like this, Wonwoo had eyes on you since the first time he saw you. He was always waiting for you every day but you never show up. Until one day, his best friend SaeHyeon suggested him to use Love Line in order to find you out but eventually she impersonated you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter