III. VEISS VILLAIN

Not Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III. VEISS VILLAIN

"So Sooyeon is really here?" sitting in a big arm chair with his hands folded in a majestic manner, the man said in a hush voice. His light brown hair falls perfectly in his small face. This monthly meeting is still as hostile as it is way back before they have been like this.

The eerie ambiance of the underground hall hidden beneath all of Lacey's grandeur did not meet any of its pyrpose of giving any slight appearance of fear from the five inhabitants if the room.

" Yes, that haughty princess is here. And the mask Headmaster ordered happened to be a customized mask." the lone figure sitting opposite the man rolled her eyes.

"Yet, Headmaster allowed her to mingle with this humans. I thought she is so refined. Perhaps it is not a very wise decision to force her to stay here with him." A girl looking a tad younger than the other ones echoed. Holding what seems like a wine goblet in her hand.

"That is why we are having this meeting." The leader of the five spoke in his smooth velvety voice. The rest of the members hoisted themselves in their respective armchairs.

"Headmaster is having a hard time as it is controlling her. The death of her human guardian left her devastated. In addition, Lady Sooyeon is so refined, blood of students is a little too improper for her to sink her teeth into." The leader rubbed his temples.

"Then why come here? She is pampered in America as far as I in know. Her diet is pretty much refined, yes. AB blood types are so hard to come by. I wonder what her taste buds like? Perhaps being a Veiss has perks no?" the doe eyed girl holding a goblet earlier wondered. Eyes twinkling with so much adoration.

"Headmaster wants to be as close to her as possible. She can attract so much attention if she stays there, her blood consumption is a little out of control ever since the passing of her human guardian." tracing the ends of his goblet, the leader said. His head down because of fatigue.

"Human guardian? more like human bloodbag. That poor woman has been her blood supply for decades. And she even calls her MOM!"

"Shush Tiffany! It is the woman's decision. God." The head of Lacey's Dormitory happened to be sitting in the far left of the leader. Choi Sooyoung glared at Tiffany Hwang. It is not a good idea questioning the Headmaster's decision of keeping his first born as refined as possible.

"Now back to the meeting. Please. We all need rest."

"Oh, please Jinki. You can't be that tired." the other girl beside Tiffany hushed their leader.

"I am, Yoona. Finding Oli leaves is pretty hard lately since Vils are hunting for it."

"Ah..we must probably save up some seeds or something?" the light brown haired boy suggested. His handsome face showing a deep expression of worry as the only known weakness of their race is near in extinction. Making humans vulnerable from the their race. Their race is not all good like they are, and as much as they want to keep the good ones. Bad ones are always in the dark.

"Yes. We can. But for the mean time, we have to ensure that Lady Sooyeon is not gonna eat up AB students in the ball tomorrow." The leader, Jinki spoke. A little smile playing in his lips.

"Oh I can watch it for you, Jinki." Tiffany smiled. Twirling her curly hair with her index finger.

"Oh, please. You'll probably eat Choi Siwon again. How dare you cheat on Taeyeon you pig! And you happen to call yourself an Una?" Sooyoung stood up from her seat. Pointing an accusing finger towards the surprised Tiffany in her seat. A faint hue of fear flashed actions her beautiful face.

"I don't want to get attached. Besides she is human. I can just compel her if she happens to find out." she shrugged. Gripping her goblet with her two hands as she sip the murky blood. Sooyoung returned to her seat, huffing air.

"Enough with it you two. I can watch the vicinity hyung. We can all be in masks anyway."

"Thanks Minho. And everyone, wear your rings for protection. Lady Jung is a little impulsive. Let's just stay out of compulsion okay? And if anyone happens to meet her, be sure to take it easy. Befriend her if you must. Make your identity known also, the lack of blood in your system will give it away anyway." Jinki stood up from his seat. He adjusted his Lacey uniform clumsily causing Tiffany to let out a giggle.

"And her name is Jessica now."

~~

"Veiss? what are you talking about Jessica~ssi?" Yuri stepped back. Feeling a hot sensation from the close proximity of the girl in front of her. The cold gone in an instant.

Eyes as cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter