XX. IN THE LAND WHERE ROSES LIVES

Not Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOT ENOUGH:

 

 

 

          IN THE LAND WHERE ROSES LIVES

 

       

The Lonely winds howled in silence, digging the darkness of the clouds above. Yuri came to see the her in a stance of the impossibility. Once the eyes turned to her, the softness of its gaze penetrating her heart in a soft melodious plea. Motion struck with an echo, Taeyeon moved slowly. 

 

 

She is on her uniform once again, her soft hair resembled like on those days where she happens to comb it out of boredom. Her lips portraying the luscious color of pink. Slowly, the pools drained, waterfall of her emotions swept in. Yuri backed away. No. This is not what she wanted. This isn’t what it’s supposed to be.

 

 

 

“In the next life, where all of the things are back at its purest, I will be there. Even if my eyes won’t say Hi, I promise that my heart will always say Hello. Goodbye Yuri.”

 

 

She drifted back into the oblivion. Slowly descending to the stars, it is like those small specs of dust, slowly consuming her until what is left is the lingering emotion. Her soft chuckles and those comforting pats that came as the soft tickling of the winds in her shoulders.

 

 

Yuri accepted the goodbye for the last time. Her best friend is now at peace at least. The next life, probably won’t be harsh on her. The heir wished for her happiness.

 

 For her voyage to continue sailing in the calmest sea possible. For her smile to continue to inspire everyone, her laughs which she will never hear but hoped that it could ring on the hearts of those who need it somewhere. Small things that Yuri wanted. She loves her, and now as things are slowly retracting back to reality, she opened her she eyes. 

 

Wetness around her face itches to be wiped away but she didn’t. Instead, she held the bare body beside her, sniffed the essence of her new physique. Jessica, her star. She will fight. Evil. It is temporary.

 

 

 

________________

 

In all seriousness, their arrival isn’t welcomed with cheers. The tomb is silent, and when the magic engulfed them into one hell of a magic bubble, they know a witch of nature, strong but vulnerable. Capable but lacking. 

 

 

If they are mighty to forgive they are too generous to trust. Those are the words that reflected how he unas dwell in their dominion, top trusting and they happen to do this in such a crucial moment. 

 

 

“Fancy meeting you here Sunny.” The red eyes of Lee Donghae scared the soft witch. Her hands shivering from the amount of energy she mustered to conjure a bubble of incantations capable of trapping them for the mean time.

 

 

Until help comes.

 

 

“What are you doing here? She’s dead.”

 

 

“We have unfinished business to do.” Soohyuk tilted his head. Retracting his hand away from the sheen light of the dome. His expression turning sour as he realized the pain. The magic seeking revenge in his skin.

 

 

“You have limited time to stop us here. Where is the great heir?” Key developed a menacing smile of his own. 

 

 

“Not your business.” Although tired, the witch did not falter. Making all of her berated breaths come to one, the dome stood mighty. Brighter and Sunny’s eyes started to bleed.

 

 

“Power is consuming you. You can’t win.” A hush sound of a whisper, Lisa the blonde Impure mocked.

 

 

“I can if I could. The soil you are standing is blessed, Impures like you are doomed to stand in the lands of the good. I command nature to help me rid of the imperfections.”

 

 

Hands aloft in the sky, it dawned upon them through the surge of Lightnings coming from the heavens. Making a rim of fire around the dome. It disappeared slowly, and then it descended. L and Lisa are thrown away, landing on the stone filled land. 

 

Donghae held his foothold, eyes so red they bulged in the sockets. His raging breaths came untouchable but the power surprised him in such way he did not help Soohyuk to get up from his feet. He laughed out loud.

 

 

 

“Lived a long life Sunny, you finally surpassed your father.” 

 

 

The witch’s eyes dropped heavily, merging it with the sorrow of longing as her hands drifted back. 

 

 

“Pain isn’t inflicted unless you are powerful enough to slice it through, you father did not even crack the shield but you did. Is he doing well?” Key’s red eyes loomed dark. His voice soothing and unaffected.

 

 

“He’s dead.” Sunny’s words faltered. 

 

 

“We know. We did it. Voila!” Key roared, taunting the witch.

 

 

The thunder and Lightning hailed the sky in a battle as it shaken up the trees and the lands cracked. Sunny’s wails teaches them through this, her eyes bleeding of red and tears. Her clenched fists tightening up the hold of the dome. L and Lisa flicked, standing as fast as the winds they flew, to the vulnerable witch.

 

 

 

The loud screaming of the hurt and destroyed. Sunny’s immense power came from emotion, losing his savior in a tough battle of evil. With every regards in the center of her heart she waved her arms to welcome the siblings haunting her to the depths. 

 

 

“Sleep.”

 

 

It stopped. That air dwindled and they are trapped, in another ball of bubble but with fire underneath each turn, meeting at the center of the circumference. 

 

 

Eye to eye, brown and red. 

 

 

 

“How can you handle too much purity? How can you handle too much of the good? How can you tolerate the power of the weak? That became us how you become strong. Do you feel yourselves exploding? Can you?”

 

 

The two vampires closed their eyes out of hurt. The beaming of each p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter