XVIII. WOULD YOU RATHER STAY WITH ME?

Not Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOT ENOUGH: Chapter 18    WOULD YOU RATHER  STAY WITH ME?
                    


The snow lasted like an eternity of ravishing moments. The crystal clear snowflakes danced in the rythm of her heart, beating, rising, falling. There she stood with new senses. A hilarious feeling of nostalgia crept right through. It is foreign but old, little specs of memories yet the untold story can never write the reason. 


December 5th, 2017 


“Almost too impossible to digest isn't it?” beneath the still waters the witch flew aimlessly. Delicate voice hummed and the waters rippled, sending signals of peace. 
It is by then that Kwon Yuri have made a connection with her confusion. Of course, everything the world has carved in the books of each breathing creation, all of the idle rocks and dead trees. Even those old souls of yesterday. She knew all of them. Each and every detail, so clear and powerful. 
“How can I possibly know what to do despite me knowing everything?” She turned around meeting Seohyun’s understanding gazes, brown and Hallow. 

“For you to be able to conjure an ending, you must know who to save. And we all know who. ”

“No one has to die.” Fear crept into the heir’s eyes. She closed her eyes and the nature replied with a gentle pat on her skin. The cold is soothing like the touch of a mother. 

Yuri’s words is absolute. For even if the answer is a stone dropped from the sky to be embedded in the ground, to take a sea e and to be noticed by very one accordingly. She has hope. 

“She needs to die.” Seohyun felt Yuri’s pain. The trace of dried tears in her olive complexion and the breathing that stops for a moment of thinking. 

“If I can save her, I will.” Yuri cried. Silent middling of screams portrayed by the rustling of the trees. Seohyun looked around her, not suprised that the nature is reacting to the heir’s emotions. 

“Death consumed her Yuri. You have to let Taeyeon go.”

—— 


The vast mountains appeared like giants in the horizon. Hanging right above the blessed and the unknowing. She held back the emotion to feel their suffering and their happiness from a mere sentence of a smile from a loved one. 

“I know you failed TaeTae. Let me help you get away from all of this.” The una ultimately leaned in to get a whiff of the vampire heir in front of her. 

Taeyeon did not answer,  her gaze so far. 

“You still smell the same.” It is supposedly a thought. 

As initially Tiffany has been a huge fan of Taeyeon’s smell. She came back atleast, the smell that lingered in her nose that gave away the feeling of home. 

Taeyeon briefly inclined her head, the gray eyes penetrated Tiffany and even by just a side glance, the hair behind her neck stood up. 

“Would I be any different Fany?”

The longing eased it's way down to the depths of Tiffany’s heart upon hearing the soft breeze of Taeyeon’s voice enunciating her name. She has been deceived but no matter how hard she tried to conceal it, she can't. She loved her, even if it's too late. 

“You are. You know.”

“Then stay.” albeit devoid of any softness like it used to be, the una nodded. 

“I will.”

The sun rose and the snow melted. Taeyeon still stood there motionless. Hours passed, and Tiffany chose to stay. For who the person in front of her might not be the same it is the truth that made her believe a fact, she already knew even from the start. She will be blind. Even just for now. 

—— 


“They’re dead. Flesh are already in ashes. I thouht they are immortal?” L crouched down to gather a few of the remains of the beast. The Impure’s red eyes are confused.

His sister’s distraught face crumbled and contorted. Lisa enjoys misfortunes, even so chaotic happenings such as death and a tragedy. Anticipating the demise of a whole school has got her on her heels. After a long wait she finally get to taste the most precious food she ought to stick her tongue into. But seeing the failure of her life story, she can't help but to burst into anger. 

“So is Jessica dead?I mean they answer to her and her alone. ” Soohyuk landed on a pile of rotting human corpse. His black boots is covered in mud, and the white shirt of the once known Mr. Wright became the rag. 

“Who would've possibly killed her? Taeyeon?” L asked seriously. 

“If she did, then she will celebrate. But no, she hiked the mountains with Tiffany following her like a lunatic. Now tell me, what exactly happened brother?” Lisa scoffed in retort. 

“It's December 5th now. Do you think…” Donghae echoed the fear inside of him. 

The oldest person in the earth might say, 'Yes.’ but Key is the oldest Impure and his eyes floored with contempt. Worthy is everyone who praised the good?  So that is it now?  Now that it is clear that Kwon Yuri might've ended to be the heir. But why all of this things are left unanswered. 

Is Jessica dead? 

Why? 

Where is Taeyeon? 

What will happen? 

Damned the unrighteous and the evil, that are they. 

He smiled. Perhaps. 

“Perhaps we shall send them a visit. I believe they wouldn’t run away now that Yuri is now the saint they dub her.” Key has always been a fan of exaggeration and the way his eyes rolled up to the roofs of his eyelids made Soohyuk to cover his mouth in a soft little giggle.

“If we find them.”

“Oh believe me, we will.” 

In his hands are Kwon Yuri’s shirt and a pair of Jessica’s favorite blazer.

___


“I found her to be charming. You know how she crinkles her eyes when she laughs. She probably is the most passionate person I know. I’m sorry I am blabbering too much! You haven’t met her. I’m sorry.” 

Holy. She looks cuter like this.

Yuri can’t help but to prod her chin like a child listening to her mom in story telling session. However at this rate, the person in front of her can never be her mom. Like for instance, her mom had this thin line of eyelids and the person has an intricate double eyelid crossing the almond eyes of its beholder.

The laugh is the same although there is a small shyness present. Like telling the other person of a crush they had for a long time only to realize the apple of the eye is that person.

I know you had a crush on me.

“Did I? Maybe you should describe more of her to me. In that way I can help you get close to her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter