FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE CONFUSED

Not Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys! I see that a majority of You here are confused. Asking questions and all, so I wanted to clear things up. Even though the next chapters will exlpain it all but still, this might clear your confusion? Hehe

 

1. JESSICA CAN'T TURN ANY HUMANS INTO A VAMPIRE. IT HAS BEEN STATED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

 

2. HER BLOOD IS SUPPOSED TO BE NEEDED FOR THE RITUAL, BUT LADY AMANDA REFUSED TO ADD HER BLOOD IN THE HEIR'S SYSTEM WITH THE PURPOSE OF LETTING THE HEIR TO BE PURELY EVIL. FOR JESSICA'S BLOOD WILL GIVE THE HEIR A FREE WILL EVEN IF THE DOMINANT ESSENCE IS THE EVIL ONE.

 

3.TAEYEON IS INDEED THE HEIR, NOT AN IMPURE. AS STATED IN JESSICA'S OBSERVATION ON HOW SHE BECAME AFTER SHE TURNED. YURI IS AN HEIR TOO? THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL TELL YOU GUYS IF SEOHYUN'S VISION IS WRONG. BUT IT WILL BE A HELL OF SHOWDOWN. (there a spoiler <3 )

 

4. ONLY THE KING AND QUEEN OF VEISS CAN TURN AN UNA OR AN IMPURE. THOSE HUMAN TURNED BY THE UNAS ARE NORMAL VAMPIRES OR THE NIGHTCRAWLERS, WHILST THOSE HUMANS TURNED BY IMPURES ARE VILS. BUT THE KING GAVE UP HIS CAPABILITY TO TURN A HUMAN INTO AN UNA AS A PRICE FOR SEOHYUN TO SEE THE HEIR. (stated in the previous chapter)

 

5. UNAS AND IMPURES DOES NOT NEED THE BLOOD OF A VEISS TO WALK IN THE SUN. THAT IS WHY TIFFANY IS CALLED THE DAYLIGHT PATRON FOR SHE DELIVERS THE KING'S BLOOD TO ALL NIGHTCRAWLERS. IT IS UNKNOWN WHO DELIVERS VEISS BLOOD TO VILS.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter