I. THE PACIFIST

Not Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I. THE PACIFIST

 

It's raining again, this has been the daily occurrence ever since Monday.  Yuri scrambled in her bed finding that little piece of warmth.  Staying in a dorm is probably the least of Yuri's concerns but here she is, with her best friend who is apparently still in her little fantasies.  Fortunately, she doesn't mind.   She deserves rest and all. 

 

Whiny girlfriend, raised in America,  and the most popular student body.   What could go. Wrong? Taeyeon deserves that little bit of consolation,  besides Tiffany is still as clingy.  
There is an impending quiz in history later that day and Yuri's mind is still in haze.  Not studying your lessons before hand is not an actual advice.   Yuri groaned.   Perhaps being an honor roll student has its perks.  Don't misunderstand but Kwon Yuri is not a protege.  She is just a normal,  maybe famous,  medical student in the Lacey University.  But with hardwork,  she managed to crack a place in the ranking of those students who practically indulged themselves with textbooks.

 

"You know you don't have to sympathize with Taeyeon so much Yul." Talk and Lanky Choi Sooyoung has always been a quite lurker in Taeyeon and Yuri's room. 

 

"What are you doing here? Last time I remember your class starts at 12." Yuri retorted almost immediately, the girl is almost immune to Sooyoung's sudden appearance.  Sooyoung scoffed a little, hidden behind those girly scoff, Yuri know that the girl is up to no good again.  she just can't lock their room knowing that a spare is always in Sooyoung's reach.  Choi is the head of the senior dormitory in Lacey.

 

"Bingo.  Indeed you paid attention to the class list.  Are you my classmate? Oh, yes.  You are." Sooyoung mocked.  Both of them are just classmates in that particular subject.  Yuri dejected the subject, which is apparently full of idiotic reminiscing of the past.

 

"So why are you still here?"

 

"I just want you to know how pathetic you are for keeping Tiffany's unfaifulness with your bestfriend." Sooyoung settled herself in the little stool beside the television.

 

Of course Yuri knows.  For all of the people of Lacey that has the oppurtunity to run on Tiffany kissing that big and bulky Choi Siwon of the engineering squad.  She knows she is doomed for eternity.  Being the pacifist, the girl who never wants conflict, Kwon Yuri decided to keep it for herself.  Compelling herself that it is for Kim Taeyeon's good.  She managed to succumbed at that fact.

 

And now, little Tall Choi is rubbing that guilt in front of her without the heed towards the latter's feelings.

 

"Taeyeon has so much more things to do than to deal with this bull Sooyoung." Yuri gritted her teeth.  Trying hard to conceal her voice.  The tall one ran her fingers in her brown locks with a hint of disappointment in her brown orbs.

 

Sighing she said, "Fine.  Keep her in the dark for all I care.  I am just informing you because if that moment will descend and I am sure it will, we have no more rooms to accomodate.  Being the so called pacifist that you are, you'll never survive a night."

 

 

——

 

 

"Oh come on Taetae, you know how much I want that bag right? I am sure Chairman Kim isn't going to prove further." Tiffany Hwang purred beside Taeyeon who is trying to eat her lunch for the longest time.  Yuri managed to look at the couple without awe because she knew too well how manipula

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter