Operation: Audio File

SongSongCouple + DOTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Operation: Audio File

 

 

Description: I guess a lot of us were wondering how Mo Yeon's audio confession file ended up with Yoo Si Jin by the start of Episode 15... so how the actual heck did he get the file? Here's how I think it happened. This fic happened at the end of episode 14 in DOTS, when YSJ and KMY watched a movie in one of Haesung Hospital's VIP rooms.

 

 

Don't forget to tell me how you think of this one-shot as well! Feel free to leave comments :) thank you and i hope you enjoy!!

 

 

 


 




I did not know who fell asleep first, but it was a long day—and I was in his arms.

 



I was shining in his arms all night long, like a woman who's loved.
 

 


Did the movie that we did not finish...have a happy or a sad ending?

 



It was in the middle of the movie when Kang Mo Yeon started to feel her drowsiness slowly kick in. Curious as to why such slumberous feeling interfered a wonderful night, she took her phone out from her pocket to check the time.

 


11:45 PM. It's late, Mo Yeon sighed regretfully as she placed her phone back inside her pocket.
 



She then looked to her left to check whether Yoo Si Jin was feeling the same way, however it turned out the opposite. He was enjoying the movie a lot; his eyes were focused on the VIP room's projector screen, fully absorbing every detail in the movie.
 

 



"Wah, look at them go," Yoo Si Jin pointed excitedly at the screen like an innocent young boy when the main characters of the film started running. "Daebak!" It did look like he was enjoying the wish he had ever wanted: to watch a movie with her.

 

 


Kang Mo Yeon did not wish to spoil his beautiful night just because she was already feeling lethargic. Instead, she smiled in content with the knowledge that Yoo Si Jin was casually and comfortably sitting beside her: no mission calls, no hidden agendas, no bulletproof vests, nothing. It was just Si Jin spending a good night with her, and she should be grateful he was doing her a huge favor in spending one mundane, simple night—like a normal couple would. She figured she should pay him back by simply enjoying the movie with him.

 

 


But unfortunately, the doctor did not anticipate a big, loud yawn to come out from that quick. She never saw it coming. To her surprise at her sudden involuntary body reaction, she quickly covered with her hands before Si Jin could see her but to no avail; his dark pupils shifted to meet her gaze, and he saw her awkwardly covering her face. "Did you just yawn?"
 

 



She shook her head in denial. "Ani, I didn't yawn," Mo Yeon's hands were still clasping on .
 

 



"Kang-seonsaeng," Si Jin leaned closer towards her, "I felt your warm breath on my ear,"

 

 


"..."

 

 


"..."
 

 



"Okay fine, I did. So what?" She gave up. No amount of explanation could save her at that moment. Finally recovering from her ungainly situation, she quickly changed the topic "Now let's continue the movie, shall we?"
 

 



Yoo Si Jin stared blankly at her for a few seconds, and then hovered towards the bedside table to grab hold of the remote control. "I think we should sleep now," he suggested, turning the projector off with a click.

 

 

 


"Are you making me feel guilty?" Mo Yeon grabs the remote control and turns the projector back on, but Si Jin gently yanked the device away from her grasp and turned it back off.


"No, I'm making you feel my concern," he thoughtfully said, holding her hand with his casted one, "You're already tired. You said so yourself a while ago,"

 


"I'm not. If it's with you, I'll stay up and finish the movie," Mo Yeon sighed, leaning her head on Si Jin's shoulder. He was surprised at her sudden gesture, but he liked how it felt when the small frame of her head touched and leaned over him.
 

 



"Every second spent with you has become important to me, maybe just as important as a small bottle of water one could own in a huge, hot desert,"

 


"What an analogy," Si Jin chuckled.
 



She glared at him after his sudden remark, which made Si Jin shut his mouth, "I could trade my sleep if it means spending a few minutes with you. I'm being serious here,"

 

 


A trace of pink flushed on Yoo Si Jin's cheeks as he listened to her.

 

 


"One moment you're here with me, and then in a blink of an eye, you'll disappear. It's something I can't really complain about because it's your job as a soldier," She went on, with her smooth, delicate fingers pushing through the spaces between his, "Geuronikka... If you could sacrifice your life so much with the hopes of surviving and coming back to me, I wish to sacrifice my time to when you make it back safely,"

 

 


Mo Yeon meant everything she said, and Si Jin felt that; indeed in their relationship, nothing was certain. Who knows he'd show up covered in blood the next time he arrives after a mission, or might not even show up at all.

 

 


"I know it's not that great compared to what you would offer, but at least I could," Kang Mo Yeon held her head up to meet his gaze, and see the smile that drew in his handsome face.
 

 



"I'm happy to know my girlfriend's making an effort," He said, "But it would be a burden on my part to know you're unable to sleep because of me wanting to watch a movie. So I thought of something else instead,"

 

 


"What is it?" A curious tone on her voice.

 

 


Si Jin placed the remote control back where he took it and excitedly patted the bed, "We can make both ends meet. You sleep here," he told her.

 

It would be known to everyone that Yoo Si Jin made his first attempt in inviting her onto his bed, but she rejected his offer the first try. Now, he goads her again.

 

 


"On your bed?" She asked, and he nodded in reply. "Wae?"

 

 


"Come on... What can I do to you?" He reasoned, "I'm just a patient. It's not like I could do such things—"

 

 


"Ya, byuntae!" She squirmed at the edge of the bed and stood up. "Don't even think of that. Aish, who would've you become if you weren't a soldier?"
 

 



"The iest patient you'd sleep with, I suppose,"
 



"A ert. That's what I meant,"

 

 


Si Jin moved to the side and started to lay down, "Nevertheless, whether you call me a soldier or a ert, it seems like you aren't denying my offer. So are you sleeping here? On my bed?"


It took her quite a while to respond. Kang Mo Yeon looked at what was in front of her: an ordinary hospital bed in the VIP room with an insanely handsome patient looking at her, waiting for her to jump in and sleep beside him. On top of that, the insanely handsome patient is actually none other than her boyfriend. How could things even get this interesting?

 

 


"I..." She blushed, "I actually want to,"

 

 


"Aigoo, and here you are, calling me a ert," He laughed at his now embarrassed girlfriend, "Then what are you waiting for? Hop in,"

 

 




It was, of course, Kang Mo Yeon's first time to share a bed with a man. Though she knew Yoo Si Jin didn't have any ill, sly, erted intention towards her, she still found the idea of sharing a bed with somebody from the opposite completely alien.

 

 


If she hopped on the small bed, that would mean they'd be inches closer.

 




And the airconditioning didn't help as well; it was cold, which meant they would be sharing their body heat, while tugging on the thick blankets.

 

 


It made her anxious, but interested at the same time.

 

 


She slowly went up the bed and took the empty space Si Jin left for her. Mo Yeon carefully rested her head on the pillow and buried herself on the bed covers, "I've never slept on a patient's bed before,"

 

 


"Doesn't matter," He grunted, moving a few inches farther to give her more space to lay down, "As long as the first patient you've shared a bed with is me,"

 

 


"You're the first man, actually," She replied, finally lying down and facing him.
 

 



"Then I have all the more reason to be happy. Don't you dare share a bed with another man,"

 

 


Mo Yeon nodded, still overwhelmed with what she was doing; she may have shared a lot of physical contact with Yoo Si Jin, but everything's completely different lying down.

 

 


"Why are you staring at me?" He asked noticing that her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter