Hold Me Tight

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You opened up your apartment door before walking to your bedroom. Once you were there, you put your bag down and walked to your study desk to take the mp3 device that you left there. You then put the headset in your ear as you play the music. A soft melody could be heard by you and by that you laid your body on the soft mattress of yours, not bothering to change your dirty clothes anymore.

You keep yourself in that position while you close your eyes tightly, hoping you could fastly escape that day and everything that you’ve been through. You were still in that position until you were fall asleep and you knew deep inside that you’ll be regretting so much for not at least clean your makeup off.

 

 

You were sleeping so soundly until suddenly you feel so damn thirsty and by that you slowly opened your eyes. It was dark in your room even though you remember that you didn’t turning off any light. The thirst feeling coming again at you which make you ready to get up from your bed when suddenly you realized that a pair of arms lingering around your body. You turned around a little and by that you could smell your boyfriend’s cologne. Looking at the situation that it was still quiet, you assumed that it was still a little bit over midnight and you bet that your boyfriend, Dean, already in a deep sleep.

You then took Dean’s arms off from your body, not wanting to wake him up. Once you freed from that, you walked slowly to the kitchen to grab something to drink. You then walked back sleepily to your bedroom after you drink and ever so slowly you put your body on the bed that you shared with Dean.

“Hmm… baby?” You heard Dean’s crisp voice when you already lay beside him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter