Bumped Again?

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: Bumped Again?

 

Yul's P.O.V.

 

Kwon Residence

 

It's already morning and the sun is starting to rise. I am already half awake even before my alarm clock ticks when my nose got a whiff of the smell of breakfast.

 

The sound of the alarm clock suddenly started to bang in my ears. 

 

I brethed out. "It's 6 o'clock."

 

It's a new day, new beginnings. The lectures will start today because yesterday was just for the orientation and organization application. Since I'm already part of the varsity team, I decided not to join any more.

 

I stood up, stretched my body and did some few exercises.

 

After feeling lively, I went to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

---

 

Looking at myself in front of the mirror has become a habit, and I can't help but feel proud at myself. Who knew that the University I'll be going to, is the best University in South Korea? And everything just got better when I already have new friends at the very first day. 

 

I browsed through my cabinet to search for something good to wear.

 

A white button up would be perfect for today to meet new people. My body looks good on it as it showcase the built of my body. I topped it with my maroon sweatshirt and paired it with black pants.

 

Checking myself one last time, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

 

---

 

I stepped out from the bus and the huge University greeted me. The infrastracture would really amaze anyone. I bet no one would feel lazy to study here. Just by looking at it and its surrounding could really give anyone a sophisticated and expensive vibe.

 

I walked through the gate and it seems like there are only few of us who do not own cars. Maybe some of them chose to just walk their way here than drive. I could see all of those cars are too expensive. Some are Lamborghini, Ferrari, Jaguar, Audi and more. With all these cars, students can already make a car show here but what got my attention is the white convertible car that's passing through and most of all, is it's driver.

 

Her hair was waving perfectly that even if it becomes messy, it could still make her look perfect. She was wearing her aviators that added beauty to her angelic face.

 

"Angelic face?" I suddenly realized that it's Jessica I'm staring at and immediately retreated back the compliment when I saw her get out of her car as the roof closes. She then removed her sunglasses and tossed her hair sassily to her back.

 

That somehow took my breath away.

 

"She's beautiful alright. And so does Tiffany. It's not like she's the most beautiful I've seen." I tried to convince myself more and shrugged off the earlier memories, denying the most obvious sight.

 

I quickly left the scene and went to my room before I become late and get stuck watching her.

 

---

 

Jessica's P.O.V.

 

I was staring at the window when the bell rang. I was bored all throughout the discussion because it is fre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter