Shut Up and Kiss Me

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23: Shut Up and Kiss Me

 

Third Person’s P.O.V.

 

Eclare University

 

It’s another lonesome day for Jessica. Ever since the incident at The Fine Bistro, she’s been refusing to hang out with her friends. She feels tedious and distant that it worried her friends to death because she’s never been like this. The usual Jessica would just deal with this kind of circumstance by looking for some other guys that doesn’t bore her wits. Her friends tried to brainwash her that she should just get him by hook or by crook considering her power to do that. But she knows to herself that she can’t be desperate to have a man for herself, it should be them getting desperate to have her.

 

One day, she tried to have some fun with her friends due to her irritation of her being. It’s becoming tiresome. But instead of attempting to become vivacious that day, she ended up being vicious when she encountered a scene with the students from her school.

 

Flashback

 

The girls from the other table can be heard murmuring and they kept on glancing at their table that it got her attention. She tried to ignore it once but an audible voice caught her full attention.

 

“Have you heard? Jessica got rejected by Kwon Yul.” The raven-haired girl from the other table said. Jessica immediately raised her eyebrow and fiercely looked at them.

 

She thought that she could stop these little spoilt gossip girls with her look daggers but girl, she was wrong. Seems like they didn’t notice they are already caught by her and continued blabbing.

 

“Really? Oh my.. Someone finally stood against her attitude. Such a pity.” The short-haired girl said in a mocking toned then giggled in sarcasm together with her friends.

 

Jessica couldn’t take it anymore and she is more than ready to unleash the hellsica in her. These girls clearly don’t know what they’re asking for. She stood up hastily and walked towards their table.

 

Her friends didn’t recognize the anger building upon Jessica’s face because they’re too busy having fun. Everyone jolted their eyes at her when she stomped out from their table.

 

“Jessi!” Tiffany tried to call her but she was ignored. She quickly followed her and alarmed to see her about to berate at these students who seem to go to the same university as them.

 

“Who got rejected by whom?” She savagely glared at them, making them hang their jaw in shock and eyes almost bulged out to see her standing beside them with her hands on her hips. Their hearts started beating faster out of terror and can’t seem to find the bravery to speak against her.

 

 “So you’re mute now? Come on, share with me what you girls are talking about.”

 

“Jessi, calm down.” Tiffany tried to stop her but Jessica won’t.

 

“No, Tiff. These girls desperately want to get my attention so I’m just giving them the favor.” She smirked as she rolled her eyes at the girl, who looks terrified at her and just want to vanish right there and then.

 

“And look, what a pleasant surprise that you’re all studying in MY school.” She emphasized as she threw knives and daggers at them through her eyes. “Give me your nameplate.” She sternly said as she slammed her palms on the table, giving them shivers down their spines.

 

“..w-wha-at?” One of the girls stammered.

 

Jessica scoffed in disbelief. “Are you questioning me?!”

 

The girls rapidly take off their nameplate and handed it to her with their trembling hands, avoiding her eyes.

 

“Good girls.” She said and smiled evilly. Jessica raised her eyebrow in victory.

 

“Next time you talk about me, make sure I’m not around.” She warned sternly.

 

Jessica crossed her arms before continuing, “Ohh.. you don’t have to worry about it because you don’t have to hide from me anymore.”

 

“You want to know why?” She smirked. “Because you’re expelled!” Jessica sassily pointed out and intently looked at them. 

 

“Don’t bother coming to my school.. and tell your daddies it's because of your filthy mouths.” She mockingly said as she turned around and went back to her friends with Tiffany trailing behind her leaving the girls ashamed.

 

---

 

And right now, she would love to just lay herself on her comfy bed than to sulk with her friends, it would only ruin their mood too. Jessica arrived to her parking space when she saw a bouquet of roses lying on the hood of her car. She raised a brow as she walks near the flowers but just shrugged it off. “Must be from another admirer again.” She thought.

 

Jessica grabbed the flowers and was ready to throw it away when she saw a familiar hand writing on the greeting card.

 

 For the record, I don’t have a girlfriend. =)

P.S. I’m sorry

 

Jessica furrowed her brows in much more confusion. Who in the world would tell her this?

 

And why?

 

No one entered her mind except Kwon Yul. The man who made her days like a roller coaster ride, making her do things out of her context. She feverishly threw the flowers away as the distressing incidents flashed back in her mind. “There’s no way these flowers will move me.” She dismissed in her thoughts.

 

Jessica turned her body to get inside her car when she saw Yul standing behind her, astounded at what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter