Crossed Paths

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Crossed Paths

 

Yul's P.O.V.

 

Eclare University, Seoul

 

Eclare University is one of the biggest school in South Korea where children of business conglomerates were sent to study  because it is known for its highest quality of facilities and excellent education that a university could ever provide. No one near below the last generation of chaebol can be enrolled here except for scholars that have excellent grades to raise the institutional ratings and academic performance even more.

 

I stood in front of its big gates where I could see expensive cars going in and out through it that made my heartbeats harder than it already is.

 

This university is something I usually do not belong to. What's in here is definitely not the same lifestyle I have outside and it is a big challenge I'm going to face if ever they have me as a scholar. Learning how rich kids grow up, I'm sure they will be hard to get along with since I'm just an average joe.

 

But my future is the most important for me so better set aside all the negativities.

 

I took a deep breath and released it all away.

 

From the opposite side of the road, I ran to the entrance and slowed down to the guard. "Hello, excuse me.."

 

"Yes?"

 

"I'm here to inquire the scholarship of this university." I politely spoke.

 

"Do you have contact person inside the school?" 

 

"Uhm.. Sorry, but I have none." I bafflingly shook my head. I didn't know there should be some affiliate before getting in so I looked at the security guard hopingly, wishing he would let me pass.

 

"Okay, just please leave your ID here and have this form signed by the person you need." The security guard firmly said and handed me a piece of paper.

 

"Yes!" I screamed delightly in my thoughts.

 

"Thanks!" I happily gave him my ID and started walking towards the main hall.

 

---

 

My goodness!

 

This school is too huge that a vehicle would be a big help to reach the main hall where the admission office is. 

 

As I walked, students were looking at me and that got me wondering. I dressed up really nice wherein no one could mistaken me as a poor guy. But to be honest, I'm not poor. Our family is pretty well-off although not to the extent as families of students here.

 

I'm also not ugly and I'm proud to say that many girls professed their love to me because of my looks. Moreover, I'm physically fit because of sports so I don't think anything would go wrong with my physical appearance today.

 

I furrowed my forehead.

 

These people are really weird. Maybe because I'm just walking?

 

The curiosity made me weakly laughed at myself. "This school could really make you feel conscious." And I shook my head at the thought.

 

As I reached the admission office, I met Ms. Kang.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter