Beast Mode

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: Beast Mode

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

 

Eclare University

 

As soon as the engine was off, Yul bent his body on he's knees - hoping Jessica won't see him. He's slowly opening the door and preventing himself to make a noise.

 

Jaekyung then noticed his movements and looked at him weirdly. "Yul, what are you doing?" She chuckled at his position. "He looks stupid but cute."

 

"Uhh.." He paused, suddenly forgetting that Jaekyung was just beside him. 

 

His cheeks turned red when he heard her speak. "Nothing.." He shook his head. "Let's go?" A silly smile on his lips formed and he gestured her to go out with his body still bending.

 

Without making even a bit of noise, he crouched beside Jaekyung's car and slowly walks towards the back. He was so focused in hiding that he didn't notice someone was  already in front of him, her hands on her hips.

 

A pair of white and smooth legs appear in front of him and his eyes finally caught it.  "Omo!!" He gasped and fell on his due to shock. His breathing gets hard and he rubbed his chest to calm it down.

 

"I'm caught.." He whispered as he shut his eyes tightly, praying for a brighter day.

 

---

 

Jessica's P.O.V.

 

I was driving my way to EU when I saw Yul in the waiting shed, waiting for a bus to arrive. I drove slowly to watch over him when a car stopped by at his front.

 

A smile formed on his face while talking to someone in the car and after a short while, he went in.

 

I followed them to find out what Yul has been doing. He hasn't answered my calls yesterday.

 

What is he even doing that he can't answer my call?! I gritted my teeth.

 

The car is driving it's way towards EU and it irks my curiosity, "Whose car is this?"

 

"And what is that person's relationship with Yul?"

 

Questions started to build up in my mind. Better trail the car to know what's up. 

 

And as the destiny favors in me, the car parked beside my parking space.

 

I smirked evilly.

 

The engine went off and I stepped out to confront him.Walking slowly behind the car, I saw him there looking stupid, crouching, obviously trying to hide from me. Seems like he knew I was following them all along.

 

I laughed inside at the way he was hiding. He looks like a child that was hiding from his parents that are ready to smack him because of his stubbornness.

 

"You!!"

 

Slowly, he rose his head up to me, looking defeated. When our eyes connected, he stood up as fast as he could and acted like he didn't do anything embarassing. He coughed fakingly, shrugging off his discomfort. "Jessica.. You're here." He breathes out and painted a small smile on his face. I don't know if it was eerie or due to his uneasiness but I just shrugged it off.

 

"The hell, I'm here! How dare you not answer my calls?!" I shooted him my icy glare.

 

"Yul!" A girl suddenly appeared behind my back and ran beside him to hold his arms.

 

I saw a familiar face.

 

"Jaekyung? How do they know each other?"

 

She seems worried and finally turned her head to look at me. "Oh! Jessica-shi.. Is there a problem here?"

 

"Of course there is a problem!" I yelled in my mind but just kept mum.

 

"Is this what he has been doing? Having fun, flirting?"

 

"Jessica, listen.. I was sick yesterday that's why I couldn't take your calls." He tried to explain to me, missing the looks I was giving to the person beside him, or to both of them rather.

 

I raised my eyebrows and laughed sarcastically. "Sick my . It doesn't seem like it.. And you think you can do whatever you want here?! Well, you're wrong!! You can't be going anywhere, with anyone, as long as I tell you to." I emphasized each words as I look at Jaekyung and back to him.

 

They certainly messed with the wrong person.

 

"But Jessica, I'm telling you the truth. And please, leave Jaekyung out of this." He pleaded as he protectively held her back.

 

"Are they trying to be lovey dovey here in front of me? The guts of this guy!!"

 

"Jessica.. Please listen to him-" Jaekyung tried to explain but I cut her short.

 

"No! I'm not going to listen to anyone." I glared at her. How dare she speak? She ain't part of this!

 

"And you! You want to fix this? Follow me!" I rolled my eyes at them before I turn around and walk away.

 

---

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

 

Yul sighed after Jessica took her steps.

 

"Jaekyung, I'm really sorry about this. I'll just talk to you later, alright?" He apologetically let go of her and quickly ran after Jessica.

 

They are already late. Everyone was already in their respective rooms and no one was around when Jessica ended up in the garden.

 

"Jessica!" Yul was running after her and shouted to get her attention.

 

She stopped walking and spinned around.

 

"How dare you!" A hand fled in the air right into his face.

 

She slapped him.

 

His face was thrown at his side because of the impact. He held his face and shut his eyes tightly, it stings.

 

"What did I tell you? I told you to do whatever I want and be there whenever. But what did you do? You're disobeying me?!" She screamed. Fortunately for them, no one can see the fight.

 

"It's not what you think! I was really sick yesterday. If you don't believe me, here check my temperature. I'm still slightly sick." He told Jessica as he grabbed her hand and pressed it on his neck to make her feel his temperature.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter