Meeting Krystal

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12: Meeting Krystal

 

Krystal's P.O.V.

 

Eclare University

 

The banging of the drums echoes inside the music room. A guy wearing headset seems so focused on slamming his drumstick in making groovy beats that he didn't notice I entered the room.

 

"Amber." I sashayed in front of him and waved my hand at his face to get his attention.

 

He stopped abruptly as soon as he saw me. "Oh.. Hey, Krystal." His lips spread wide and turned to embrace me.

 

Amber and I have been classmates since grade school. He never failed to show his interest in me but since we were young then, we just treated each other like best friends, and no one was strong enough to take us apart. He is a successor of A-Star Group. Their business is in the entertainment and media industry. We're both senior high school now, and he will be taking Theatre and Film on his college, while me, I'll be a veterinarian.

 

"Hey. I'll be going home now. Are you going to stay for a while?" I dearly asked him. My hands brushed his hair.

 

"Yeah.. I'm sorry I can't send you home. I have practical presentation next week, I have to perfect this.." He explained to me while pouting and giving away his puppy eyes.

 

"Don't worry, I'll go with Jessica unnie." I assured him with a smile and hugged him again.

 

Pulling away, he glanced his eyes at mine. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow?"

 

"See you." I flashed him a wide grin before making my way out of the room.

 

---

 

I was on my way to the cafeteria when I saw Jessica unnie running fast. Seems like she was trying to get away from something horrific.

 

"Unnie!!" I tried to call her but she can't seem to hear me and continued running away 'til she was far from sight.

 

I decided to just text her that I'll be going home with her when suddenly, I clashed into someone and so many books fell on the ground.

 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" I told him as I quickly knelt on the ground to help him pick his books. "Such a nerd." A thought entered when I noticed bunch of books that fell.

 

"No, no. It's okay." He responded and rose up, lifting the splattered books on the floor. 

 

"Are you okay? May I help you with that?" I then shift my head up to look at him, he doesn't seem like a nerd at all. More like a heartbreaker type, the rugged and handsome look. "So manly."

 

"Can you? My arms are really about to break." He jokingly said. He raised the books a bit to show me that he's  not doing fine. Who would be? There were about countless books and his face can hardly be seen. I wonder if he can still see his way.

 

"Of course, where are you going to bring these?" I asked him. "And why are you already studying this much..? It's just first week of school." Grabbing some of the books to lessen the weight on him.

 

"To the library. Thank you so much, someone's just making my life hard." He gave me a smile and led the way then we started walking towards the library.

 

---

 

After putting all the books in their respective shelves, I checked my phone if unnie has already replied to me. 

 

From: Jessica Unnie

-Okay. I'll be waiting in the parking lot.-

-Yah.. What's taking you so long?-

 

"Oh no." An indistinct whisper came out. I turned to the guy I helped.

 

"Hey.. I have to go now." I told him before running towards the door, rushing without bothering to hear his reply.

 

---

 

"Unnie!!" I was breathless when I entered her car and tried to relax myself. "Omg, I need to exercise more." I looked at her as I breathe in and out.

 

"You look funny." Jessica unnie turned her body to me and laughed but suddenly stopped and transformed her face into a mad one. 

 

"Yah! Who told you to make me wait??" She gave me her icy glare. I'm not even a bit affected by it because I'm so used to it. And I know she doesn't mean it, she's just teasing me.

 

"I'm sorry, unnie. I bumped into someone and had to help him with his things." I gave her a puppy look and rubbed my hands together.

 

"Alright, alright. Stop with the aegyo!" She tried to dismiss me.

 

I victoriously grinned.

 

"Let's go!" I said as she started the engine and pumped my fist in the air.

 

The rain is suddenly starting to pour down. "I'm lucky I got here on time." I thought to myself. 

 

Just as we pass through the gates, I saw this guy I met earlier trying to find some shelter but failed miserably. He's already wet from the rain.

 

"Unnie! I know that guy!" I pointed my finger to him and she takes a look. Her eyes grew bigger when she saw that guy.

 

"Huh? What's wrong, unnie?" I curiously asked her.

 

She just shook her head. "Nothing."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter