The Date (TaeNy)

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Be warned! This is a Taeny chapter. =)

 

Chapter 10: The Date

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

 

Taeng is driving his car on the busy streets of Seoul. Today is Saturday and he decided to take Tiffany out on a date because they barely spent time together lately due to their unmatched schedules and his basketball trainings. 

 

It's already afternoon when he arrived in front of her family's mansion. Taeng went out of his car and took his phone out from his gray coat. He wore a smart casual today because knowing his beau, she will dress up really well for any occasion they go. And to tell you, this is their date long overdue. It is special.

 

To: Baby ❤️

- Fany-ah, I'm already here. -

 

He texted her as he leaned on the hood of his car and crossed his arms. After a few minutes of waiting, there she is.. wearing her red dress, showing off her curves and compliments her skin tone that just makes everything look perfect. She paired it with a black strap high-heels enough for their heights to balance well. Everything just went slow-mo for Taeng. He suddenly felt again the ecstatic feeling when Tiffany said yes to him. She makes him remember how it is to love and to be loved every single time. Their love just never fades, it only becomes stronger and always make them feel like they are just starting when in fact, they have been dating for almost 2 years.

 

He painted a big smile. He can't help but feel proud that she is his. They own each other. She can still make him feel breathless and lose his mind even just by looking at her. 

 

She walked her way to him, showing those eyesmiles he could never, or would ever forget. She gave him tight a hug. "Hmm." She hummed as she felt right when she embraced him. "I missed you so much, Taeng." Tiffany said as she tilt her head and looked at him lovingly; she smiled. 

 

Taeng kissed her. He's only supposed to give her a peck but Tiffany led the kiss deeper. "Hmm." She moaned while kissing. This hit Taeng that they are still in front of her house. "Better not be caught by the parents." He thought.

 

"Our day is just about to start and I already can't get enough of you." He smiled at her and rubbed her back as they are still hugging.

 

"You should be." She winked at him and grinned. She made her way to the passenger seat. Taeng is faster, he opened the door for her and closed it as soon as she composed herself. He then went to the driver's seat.

 

The engine roared and they drove to their dating place.

 

"So.. Where are we going today?" Tiffany asked him and looked at him.

 

"I'm craving for coffee right now. Maybe to a coffee shop?" He smiled teasingly at her and his dimples are showing.

 

"Coffee shop?!" She exclaimed, couldn't believe what she heard.

 

"Why didn't you say so? I didn't dress up like this just to drink coffee." She huffed, feeling disappointed that her expectations of a special day would turn out just as usual.

 

"Relax, Fany-ah! I'm just trying to make a joke here." He rubbed Tiffany's leg as he stifled a laugh.

 

"Don't touch me." She rolled her eyes out of irritation and exhaled. Her mood was ruined, the feeling of having her hopes high but he just dragged it down just like that.

 

"Hey.. I'm sorry." He looks worried. He then intertwined his hands with hers and kissed it.

 

She just kept her sight on the window.

 

"I love you." Taeng said while grinning.

 

Tiffany only ignored him. "Fany-ah.. I said I love you."

 

"No, I don't love you." She replied, still not looking.

 

"You don't love me and yet you are holding my hand and ride with me." He and smirked.

 

"Yah!! Why are you so annoying!" She finally landed her eyes at him, looking annoyed and tried to free her hands from him but he held it tighter.

 

"Why are you being like this? I can't make a joke now?" Taeng inserted, frustratingly as he drives slowly and parked his car beside the road to focus his whole attention to her.

 

She ignored him yet again. She doesn't know why she's acting like this, maybe because it's her period's first day. It's a girl thing.

 

He huffed. He doesn't want their day to go on like this. Taeng aggressively

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter