FUNDae Radio!!

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

FUNDae Radio!!

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Thank you for your hardwork.” I said to my co-workers. My shift ended and I needed to go to Jiyeon’s school to fetch her.

“Unnie! Wait!” Jinjoo called out. “Let’s go together.”

The coffee shop has been a big hit not only because our boss is a celebrity but because of our menu so we are quite busy. Thankfully my boss doesn’t make me do overtime.

“Unnie… why do take a leave this Friday?” Jinjoo ask me.

“There something that came up with my daughter so I need to attend to it.” I said to her.

“Is your daughter sick?” She asks me.

“No just family business. Don’t worry about it.” I said to her and smile.

We then parted off at the bus station as I went to fetch my daughter from school. It turns out there were some weird rumors about me and my daughter. Like Jiyeon’s handsome Uncle came and protects her from a bully classmate’s parents. I talk to Jiyeon about it and she confess that Jiyong-shi pretend to be her Uncle because she didn’t want me to be sad. Another one is about Jiyeon’s grandmother picking her up from school.

Some of the mothers told me about this asking if they are from my husband side and I just said that they were my neighbors who are close with my daughter.

Like always I stop by the mart close to our home and bought some ingredients for the dish I wanted to cook. The vendors already recognize me so they are quite friendly with me. The ajuma at the fish store even called me the goddess of the mart, which I feel embarrass when they call me that.

As I finished buying I went home to see Kiko waiting for us in the door like always. Jiyeon greeted her like she is a close Aunty for her. We went inside and the dogs greeted us. Jiyeon who was smaller was trampled by the dogs that are happy to see her. We laugh as I saw Jiyeon being in the face by the dogs. Jiyeon feeling helpless, so I yell stop to the dogs and they stop right away.

“Jiyeon go to our room and wash up okay.” I said to her. She just agree and hurriedly went to her room to take shower.

“Aigoo… you’re daughter sure is adorable.” Kiko muttered.

I then proceed to the kitchen to prepare some foods. One is for dinner and one for Jiyong who is currently not always at home. He will drop by every now and then and went back to his work. He is quite busy this days and I am worried about his health so for one I wanted to ease his tiredness by giving him a delicious healthy meal that I learn from my mom.

“By the way is Jiyong still busy?” Kiko ask me.

“Yeah… He said he is preparing for a comeback and he need to practice too.” I answer as I prepare the food. “Oh Kiko could you help me something after dinner?” I ask her.

“Sure. What is it?” She said to me.

“Just some stuff…” I said to her taking a glance at Jiyeon.

After I finished cooking and setting aside the food I prepare for Jiyong in a container, the three of us eat dinner. Occasionally Jiyeon started talking about school and how many of her classmates started to like her. She also said that her music teachers always complimented her singing.

We were about to finish dinner when Jiyong suddenly came in.

“Oh Jiyong-shi you are here.” I said to him. “Eat diner first.”

“Sorry Tae… I’m not going to stay longer. Just going to pick some clothes and go to YG for a schedule tomorrow.” He said to me. “Close the door and window okay. Call me if something happen.”

He then went to his room and after a minute he came out with a bunch of clothes in tow. He was about to leave so I get the lunchbox that I prepare to him.

“Jiyong-shi… it’s not nice for your health to skip dinner so I made you some dinner. Please eat along the way. Also you can re-heat the other lunchbox for your breakfast.” I said to him.

He then gets the lunchbox and then smile at me. He then leans and suddenly kissed my forehead. “Thanks you’re the best Tae.”

I was rooted on the spot and couldn’t comprehend what happened. My face reddens and my heart beat faster than ever. I suddenly brought back to reality when Kiko suddenly said something to me.

“Tae are you sick your face is red?”

I just ignore what happen and shake my head. But Jiyong’s warm lips on my forehead still linger that I couldn’t help but blush everytime I think about it.

He is just thanking you don’t imagine things Taeyeon. I thought to myself as I wash the dishes. After a while I put Jiyeon to sleep early so that I could discuss something to Kiko.

“So what is it unnie?” Kiko asks.

“Could you help me choose some dress?” I shyly ask her.

“Why? Are you attending some event?” She said to me teasingly. “Wait don’t tell me someone ask you out?”

“No!” I deny. “I am going to a highschool reunion this Friday. It’s the first time in years so I want to meet them.” I lied to her.

“How about Jiyeon? Do you want me to babysit her?” She asks as she takes out my entire wardrobe and then put it in Jiyong’s bedroom.

“Don’t worry she will be staying with her classmate this Friday.” I lied again.

“Well if you say so… Unnie, how about this?” She shows me a white dress. (Think of her dress in MAMA 2015) I saw the dress and it was the dress that Dami Unnie gave to me. “It’s very conservative and it’s very classy at the same time.” She said to me.

“But wouldn’t it be eye catching?” I said to her.

“Taeyeon… this is the most extravagant one on your wardrobe, yet for girls your age this is the plainest one. Well anything you wear will be eye catching though.” She said to me. “So will you wear this?”

“Arraseo… I trust you. Beside I’m not really in fashion so your advice really helps.” I said to her.

“It’s noything unnie. But could you prepare me lunch on Friday? I have a schedule on Friday and it will be until midnight too.

“Okay…” I said to her. “Just ask me what kind of food you like and I will cook it for you.”

After that she also pick a clothes for Jiyeon… Something that isn’t eye catching but still look nice.

Kiko suddenly hug me and thank me. I just smile at her, and even though she is an adult now she act like a kid when she’s with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Yah! Jiyong would you stop squirming at the back.” My manager said to me.

I can’t believe I did that! Did I just kiss her forehead? ! Why did you do that KWON EFFING JIYONG!! I thought to myself as I roll at the back of the van.

“Jiyong are you sick? Do you want me to bring you to hospital?” My manager asks in worry.

“I’m not sick hyung… Just… arghhh… just ignore me okay.” I said to him as I continue to think about that kiss.

 

Winners of the tickets for the third anniversary celebration will be announced today!

 

I calm down for a moment and look at my phone and this was the notification that I was seen. Because many people wanted to be our live audience, we decided to raffle the tickets for the seat. The venue is not that big but it could hold at least 300+ audiences so we raffle 250 of the seats while the other 50, as courtesy to the staff of the Radio show, was given to them. I receive 5 tickets though and I give them all too TOP hyung since my family doesn’t want one. I wanted to give some to Taeyeon but I know she doesn’t like going to this kind of event. I mean her song choices are either trot or ballads. She even watches a rerun of morning dramas. I mean she is an ajumma despite her beautiful existence.

I arrived at the radio station for the meeting for the third anniversary. If you remember the grand plan we have… well that plan failed thanks to SM. They suddenly pull out their artist. Worst GOT7 schedule is still a big issue, at least TWICE is now confirmed. So for the idols performing, we have TWICE, Black Pink, GFriend, Oh My Girl, BTS and IKON. The main PD asks for help so we fill in B1A4. I just hope the GOT7 fix their sched or else. By the way GDYB will also be performing and we will be going our comeback stage there.

For the actors, Yesul and Gain noona is already confirmed guest also Joongki and Kwangsoo hyung. An unexpected thing happens though. Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung called us personally and ask to be on the show. It like we hit a jackpot and agree automatically. I mean they are the hottest love line today so at least viewership wise we already secured enough for the Station.

“Let’s do this again…” The main PD said. “We already confirm the performers; we also reserve the venue and the guests already agree.” He then looks at the draft program for Friday and the continued. “As what we agree on each group could only perform 2 songs. We will also open our telephone line for our little charity event. At least we could justify our third year anniversary.”

“We already sent the notice to each agency of the idols and actors.” Writer noona said. “We will announce the winners for the tickets today.”

“PD nim TOP may guest for our show on Friday.” I said to him.

“Hyung will go here really?” Daesung wonder.

“TOP may guest for our show on Friday.” I said to him.

“Hyung will go here really?” Daesung wonder.

“Yup. TOP hyung’s mom loves our radio show so she wanted to watch it live with her family. That is why hyung is forced to accompany her to watch the show.” I said to them.

“But he is an audience, it’s not like we can interview him like that in the middle of the show.” Our music technician said.

“Don’t worry about it hyung. I can manage it.” I said to them.

“Okay let’s get going and announce the winners for the tickets.” Daesung said as we start our radio program. Little Dragon didn’t call though, but still many listeners express their excitement of meeting Little Dragon. It skyrocket when our Writer Noona announce that she already meet Little Dragon’s mother and she said that the mother is awesome. She also said she already know what Little Dragon looks like. She just vaguely said that people will fell in love with them.

After the radio show I went to YG but because I haven’t eaten a proper meal yet, I take one of Taeyeon’s pack food and eat in the car. As usual the taste was the best. I felt energize by just eating it. Her cooking is the best, and I wish to have this every day. But of course it is not possible because she is not mine… yet.

As I we arrive at YG I went to the practice and saw Youngbae already practicing our dance. It’s a bit late but we just need to practice a bit more for our performance this coming Friday. I just hope that nothing will happen.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Umma… are we really going to help center today?” Jiyeon ask me.

We were at the park where the writer from the radio station will pick us up. I also brought the dress Kiko pick for me and Jiyeon.

“The Ms. From the help center said she will pick us up and accompany us there… so let’s wait here for a while.” I said to my daughter.

It was already in the afternoon and I don’t know if Ms. Lee will come. I even let Jiyeon skip class today. I also lied to Jiyong when I said I will visit my parent’s grave today. Umma, Appa sorry.

We were about to leave when I saw Ms. Lee running towards us.

“Ms. Kim sorry. I got stock at traffic.” She said to me. “Sorry for making you wait.”

“It’s not like that Ms. Lee it’s just that Jiyeon really wanted to go there and I was worried that you will break your promise.” I said to her.

“I’m really sorry….” She apologized again. “By the way is this Little Dragon Jiyeon?” She said as she saw my daughter hiding behind me.

“Yeah… she is very shy when it comes to strangers.” I said.

“Hello Jiyeon-ah… I am from the center where Dragon ajushi is working.” She reaches for her hand.

“Hello.” Jiyeon responded. She is still shy but at least my daughter knows that Ms. Lee isn’t a scary person.

“MS. Kim, Jiyeon-ah… let’s go. My car is just near here so we could go to the station.” Ms. Lee said as went to her car.

The ride was peaceful since there were only 5 of us there. Ms. Lee brought some of their rookie employee one girl and a boy who is our driver and they were all nice people.

“You know Jiyeon-ah there are people who brought you gifts whenever you call.” Ms. Lee said.

“Why do they buy me gift?” Jiyeon innocently wonder.

“Because you are special to them.” Ms. Lee said.

Jiyeon just look at her blankly and Ms. Lee just smile.

“Sorry Ms. Lee but my daughter doesn’t understand that yet.” I said to her, “In her mind why would someone give her clothes when they didn’t even know her.”

“Is that so…” Ms. Lee said.

“Also, if there were gifts that are sent for her, she might not want it.” I said to her.

“Why?” They all ask.

“Umma says it’s not nice to receive anything from strangers, especially those that I don’t know. They might be bad guys trying to kidnap me.” Jiyeon said seriously.

“What if Dragon ajushi give it to you.” One of the employees said.

“Why would Dragon ajushi give me something when he is the one who always help me?” Jiyeon said to her. “I even made a present for Dragon ajushi and Funny ajushi too.” Jiyeon pull out the bag she was carrying. “I made this in our art class and I wanted to give this to them. Ajuma, could you help me give this?” Jiyeon ask shyly.

“Of course!” Ms. Lee said. “They will be happy if it comes from you.”

“Really?” Jiyeon smiled. “They are good ajushi, and they are nice to me. I really wanted to thank them.”

Ms. Lee and the girl employee hug Jiyeon there in the van. “Wahh… I want to have a daughter like you…” Ms. Lee said.

Along the way, Ms. Lee briefs me of what will happen today. Once we arrive at the place we will be guide to a room and we will stay there until it is our time to be introduced. Ms. Lee even said that it’s not like they will confine us, it is just to make our mysterious identity to be hidden until we are cold to the stage. She even assures us that they are not going to do something to us.

I just smiled at her and she continued to interview me while Jiyeon fell asleep in my lap. After a few more minutes we arrive at a concert hall. Jiyeon was still sleeping so I just lift her up and Ms. Lee guided us to a room where there were bunch of people waiting for us.

“Okay let’s do her make-up!” One of them shouted.

Wait is this just a simple meet and greet?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

A few minutes earlier…

 

“Hey Ji, Daesung!” Someone called us and we saw TOP hyung with his Umma and Sister.

“Hello, Choi eomonim.” We greeted TOP’s mother. We are very close with the Choi’s as we went to their home frequently when we were kids. Truthfully TOP hyung, Daesung, Youngbae, Seungri, and I are very close since highschool.

“Jiyong-ah… does Little Dragon arrive yet?” Choi Umma asks me.

“Our Writer texted earlier said they are now on the way.” I answer her.

“Aunt Choi you really love Little Dragon huh?” Daesung said.

“Of course…” Aunt Choi said. “By the way I brought some gifts for her and her mother… after the show… could we meet them personally?”

“I don’t know eomonim…” I said to her. “A lot of our guest wanted to meet them personally… But if you want, I can let you meet them personally when I meet them myself after the show.”

“Aigoo… you really are nice Jiyong-ah… Unlike this friend of yours.” Choi Umma said to TOP hyung.

“Umma… I was the one who get you tickets for this show just you could meet the little girl.” TOP hyung whined.

“Aishh it’s not about that.” Choi Umma said. “What I want for you is to get married. You are nearing your enlistment an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter