Chaotic Radio

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 7

Chaotic Radio…

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

The sounds of the barking early in the morning wake me up. I look at the clock and it was already 8 am.

Aishh… it is already this late. I thought as I get up from bed. As soon as I went out, I saw Taeyeon being mobbed by my three dogs.

“What the hell are you doing?” I ask her.

“Sorry… I wanted to feed them but they just ran towards me.” She said to me.

“Aishh… Gaho Jolie, Laso, sit!” I order and the three dog sit. “Now wait.”

Taeyeon marvel as the dogs obey their master. “Thank you for helping.” She said to me.

“Can you whistle?” I ask and she nodded. “Just whistle and they will obey you.”

As soon as she had finished pouring the dog food, my three dogs suddenly went and eat. Taeyeon on the other hand was like a little girl smiling happily, like she succeeded for the first time. It was so cute, but it was interrupted when my stomach growl.

“I will fix some breakfast for you.” She said smiling at me.

I just smile back and proceed to the kitchen. I just sat at the table and wait for the food Taeng prepared. She was beautiful as always and it really hard for me to ignore her.

“Hey… I thought you will start your work this week?” I ask.

“The owner called me that I should just start next week.” She said to me. “There some sort of the problem in the shop that’s why he will reschedule the opening.”

“What a weird boss you have.” I said as I continue to eat. “Ah Taeyeon… you are not using your allowances right?” I ask her.

I have been giving her allowances since she stayed here, well for our food and stuff, but I wish she could buy some clothes for her.

“It’s not like I am using it, I am just saving it for later.” She said to me.

“Yah! I know why you aren’t using the money okay, but still… Look at your clothes, I can even tell that those were worn by a grandma. Why not try to buy some nice clothes for you and your daughter.” I said.

“I really don’t need it.” She said. “Beside Jiyeon has already new clothes brought by her aunties.”

“Okay, maybe Jiyeon, doesn’t need new ones but you… If you just dress nicely, you can be more beautiful.” I said to her.

She then look at me weirdly, and cover her face. Wait I didn’t tell her she is beautiful, did I?

“It’s not what I meant!” I said trying to make sense of what I have said earlier. “I just wanted you to have some nice clothes so that no one will be little you, or harass you. With those clothes you wear makes you look weak.”

“I understand Jiyong-shi.” She said with a smile. “It’s just that… Since I had Jiyeon I don’t really care much about myself. Also no matter what I wear people still try to harass me.”

I saw her smile faded and I don’t know why it affects my heart. For some reason I understand what she meant. I know there are a lot of jerks, sleazebag, and degenerates out there who will try to take advantage of her because she looks pretty and easy, and if she could, she would hide that face of hers just to not experience it again.

I felt terrible and angry. “Get dress.” I said to her.

“Why?” She said startle of what I said.

“We are going somewhere.” I said to her as I went to my room to change some clothes. “By the way could you pack some lunch too? At least for three persons.”

After a few minutes, I went out and saw her waiting for me in the couch. Even though her dress is too old fashion for my taste but, when she is wearing it, the dress looks like it came out from high end boutique. Come to think of it, all of her dress looks elegant when she wears it.

“Jiyong-shi, where are we going?” She said to me we are now at the parking area of the building and she is still confused of why I am doing this.

“Enough talk just follows me okay.” I said as we went to my car and drove off somewhere.

I then take my phone and call someone.

“Hey where are you?... Where?... Okay we will be there?” I then hang-up the phone, and continue to drive.

“Jiyong-shi who is that?” She asks.

“Someone who could help you.” I just said smiling.

I then drove off, until we arrive in a studio outside of Seoul. It was away from the city and not many people pass by this place.

“Oh You’re here!” Someone called us.

“Kiko!” I greeted her. From the way she dressed, it looks like she is in a middle of a photo shoot. “Where’s my sister?”

But Kiko didn’t respond and just went straight to Taeyeon. “Unnie… You came!”

“Ah Yeah… Jiyong brought me here.” She said to her.

“Oh Jiyong you’re here!” My sister Dami called me. “So what’s the problem with Taeyeon?”

“Could you give her some clothes that will suit her?” I just said. “Something that respectable though.”

“Clothes?” Taeyeon heard me. “Jiyong-shi I don’t really need a new clothes. Really, I am comfortable with this, so no need to give me one.” She said panicking.

“See Noona… that is why I went here without her knowledge.” I said to her.

“Well my friend and I has some clothes here, why not let her try some.” My sister said. “Kiko can you accompany Taeyeon to the dressing room.”

“Yeah Unnie!” Kiko said as she drags Taeyeon away.

I just smile at how Taeyeon try to resist but failed because Kiko is much taller than her.

“So Jiyong… How are you and Taeyeon?” My sister asks.

“Were okay.” I said. “She still calls me Jiyong-shi though.”

My sister just snickers and I know she knew we are still awkward.

“By the way… Mom asks if Little Dragon had called again.”

“She hasn’t called yet though.” I answer. “Aishh Umma just called me last night too. I thought she was checking on me, but she was just asking whether or not I will be meeting Little Dragon.”

“What do you expect? Mom loved the kid.” My sis said. “You know you should get married soon, so that Mom and Dad would have a granddaughter to take care off.”

“What about your nephew? Is mom not taking care of him” I said.

“Aishh your nephew is a pain in the right now.” She said to me. “Must be puberty kicking in.”

I didn’t rebutted and just agree on her. I still have a few hours to spare as my schedule wasn’t that hectic today, so I chatted with my sister’s staff. I’m quite close with them and I am sure they won’t tell anyone about me being here with a girl. I then learn from them that the modeling gig she proposed to Taeyeon was from my sister.

So I was just chilling when suddenly, Kiko came out of the dressing room, with someone in tow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

I look weird in this. I thought they try to dress me up. I don’t even know why, Jiyong wanted to give me new clothes when I already had one. I just sit there as the make-up artist glam me up.

“Kiko… is this girl you wanted to join for the shoot?” I heard someone talk.

“Yup. She is the one.” I heard Kiko answer.

“She’s quite beautiful, and perfect for the dress Dami designed.”

I heard talk for a while complimenting me, and every time they say something good, my cheeks got redder and redder. I mean I don’t even know why they keep saying that I’m beautiful, especially Kiko when she is the one who is more beautiful.

Then the make-up artist stops and then stand up. “Kiko… thanks for doing her make-up. This is the first time I apply make-up to someone who don’t really need one.”

She then spun me around facing me to Kiko and her friend and they just stare at me.

“What? Do I look weird?” I ask them but Kiko’s friend get her camera and then take a picture of me. She might be a photographer

“You don’t look weird Ms. you are just gorgeous.” She just said to me.

“Taeyeon… why not try to be a print add model!” Kiko suddenly hold my hand. “You are perfect for the job.”

“You know I already have a job.” I said to her.

“Why not try to be a part time model.” Her friend said. “It’s not like it is full time so you can manage your time.”

She then guides me out and we went to Jiyong and the others. As we walk towards them, everyone was silent and just stares at me and I was a bit uncomfortable because of it. We then reach them and they too just stare at me.

“Well, you could say something…” Kiko said to them.

“WOW! I know you are beautiful but… WOW!” Dami unnie said. “The dress suits you… No… The dress really is made for you.”

“Thank you.” I said shyly. I then glimpse at Jiyong who is still staring at me.

Dami unnie notice it and then nudge her brother, “Yah! Aren’t you going to say something?” She said to him.

Jiyong, startled, said “You look nice on that.” But Kiko and Dami unnie wasn’t satisfied of his answer and hit him.

“Nice? Are your eyes blind?” Dami unnie scolded him. “She is freaking goddess and you only say Nice!”

I laugh a little at the scene and when my eyes met with Jiyong, and we just smile to each other.

“By the way Taeng… I will leave you with my sister here. I am a bit late for my schedule at YG.” He suddenly said to me. “Don’t worry… Kiko will be the one to sent you back.” He then walk towards me and said. “I’m sorry for saying you only look nice… but really…. You are more that beautiful, Taeyeon-ah.” He then walk closer and whisper “Don’t cook dinner for me; I’ll be coming home late okay.”

I was dumbfounded of what he said, and my face blush red, that I suddenly felt embarrassed.

“Now that brat is away… Let’s get to work.” Dami unnie said. “By the way Taeyeon… since I will give you some dress, please help us okay?”

I didn’t say anything and just smile at them, but when I thought the whole dress fitting was over, I was wrong. They let me try at least a dozen of clothes and taken some picture together with it. Good thing they only want me to do simple poses as I am not a pro model. By the time they were done, I was so exhausted.

The photo shoot ended late lunch, gladly Dami unnie called for food delivery already. While they were eating I get the food that I prepared earlier and let them taste it. Of course the staff and Kiko’s model friends eat it too and they started calling me unnie.

“If only Jiyong would marry you, then I can taste these foods every day.” Kiko commented making me blush.

Before Kiko gave me a lift back, the others asks me how I met Jiyong, of course Kiko explain everything to them. She lied at some point saying that I am just a friend. I also told them that I already have a 5 year old daughter and they were all shocked.

“No way!”

“You don’t look like a parent at all.”

“Wow! I bet your daughter is also beautiful.”

They all complimented me. Some of the guys there even ask me for a date but all was cut off by Dami unnie. “She isn’t available!” She said to them.

Kiko then drive me to Jiyeon’s school to fetch my daughter. After that we then went grocery shopping for tonight dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

If I stay there much longer, my heart won’t make it much less restrain myself from kissing Taeyeon. Damn that Kiko! Glamming Taeyeon up and making my heart this tense.

Wanting to calm down, I park my car, and take a deep breathe. I don’t know why I am like this. My feeling for Taeyeon is a bit of a mess. I can’t even think of a thing to describe it. After a few minutes I calm myself down. But when I was about to drive to YG my phone rang and it was a picture message from Kiko. I open it and can’t to be annoyed. It was a picture of Taeyeon looking so innocently beautiful; wearing my sister’s clothing design.

ARGHHHH!! Damn you Kiko!!!!

 

After a few more moment trying to calm my heart down, (by the way Kiko send me several pictures of Taeyeon, which I saved in my phone hidden with a password) I arrive at YG.

As I enter YG, I went to my studio to finish up the songs that my boss wanted. Of course there were some problems especially the ones I compose for the new kids Black Pink as the melody was little off. YG hyung even talked to me for a bit about it.

After I fixed the problem I went to the cafeteria to eat. I don’t have the usual lunch Taeyeon cook so I just get some from the cafeteria. Of course people in the cafeteria became curious and ask me why I don’t have my lunch box. Even Tablo hyung joked that my girlfriend is mad of me that’s why I don’t have my usual food right now. Seriously how childish these hyung of mine are.

After that I decided to go home, though some of my Nuthang friends wanted to go to a club. Soohyuk even faked a cry and said to me. “You don’t love us anymore. That’s why you never wanted to be with us.”

It was a little embarrassing seeing full grown man acting like a girl, so I join them for a few hours at the club. The problem is, I feel like a husband and going to the club is now a strange thing to me. I mean I didn’t understand why I need to text Taeyeon that I will be going to a club.

Though the club is owned by my friend, it seems like this was my first time entering here. What makes it worse is that my friends gather some girls, but I am not even attracted to them. I mean they are all models and they’re pretty, but to me they all seem normal.

“Yah Ji, are you not enjoying this?” Soohyuk said to me.

My other friends heard this and said “What, Jiyong isn’t having fun?”

“How can he be having fun when he has girlfriend waiting for him.” Kush hyung said to me.

“Yah! I don’t have a girlfriend okay.” I said to them.

“Don’t have a girlfriend my .” Seungho said to me. “Who would believe that when every day you have a Korean style lunchbox for lunch, and everytime you finish work you just went your car and drove home.”

“Yeah… If we hadn’t seen you today, you might be home right now.” Soohyuk said to me. “By the way I try calling Kiko to join us but she only said she is busy.”

Busy my . She might be at me apartment eating. “Why are you telling me that?” I ask him.

“Well you live in the same building; I just thought that you would know.” He said to me.

“Aishhh…” I the stand up and get my stuff. “Sorry but I’m not having fun here. I will go home first.” I said to them.

I would understand if they are mad at me, but these friends of mine, tease me that they understand that I really love my girlfriend and let them meet her. So I was really irritated at them. I mean when I exited they all laughing.

I won’t introduce Taeyeon to these guys. EVER! I then went home and just lie on my bed thinking What the he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter