Gift

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 39

 

Gift

 

 

2 years After…

 

 

 

On a cold morning at Namsan Park hundreds of fans gather early in the morning to see a Truck with glass wall. You could see the inside of the truck and it is radio DJ boot. Inside the eight year old Little DJ set up her headset and greeted her guests. As the guests seated the PD gives a thumbs up to start the show.

Jiyeon: Good Morning Korea this is your DJ Little Dragon for Radio ZTreetz!… We are here live where the cherry blossom bloom, Namsan Park with our very handsome guests. EXO’s Suho Oppa, BTS V Oppa, GOT7 Mark Oppa and Winner Jinwoo Oppa, the cast for the remake of Boys over Flower!

All: Good Morning and hello to Radio ZTreetZ listeners and our fans! Also Belated Happy Birthday to our Dearest Jiyeon!

Jiyeon: Wow! I can’t believe I am surrounded by my favorite oppa!

Chanyeol: Yah Jiyeon are you sure I am included in your favorite oppa? Didn’t you say last time EXO guest here that Chanyeol is your favorite oppa from EXO?

BTS V: That’s right you also said that Junkook was your bestfriend when my group came here?

Jiyeon: Did I say that? But Chanyeol Oppa give me sweets snacks when we meet each other often and Junkook Oppa also do the same. But when I watch you on stage when you sing, you two are my favorite you two look cool when you sing. You are the best! (Jiyeon gives a thumbs ups. Making the two smile.)

Jinwoo: Suho, Taehyung, don’t tease the kid or else her father will roast me later. 

Mark: Well at least I am proud that I am her favorite oppa from our group.

Jiyeon: Okay enough of that… but first off… even though you can’t see your fans outside who waited for the four of you this early morning, we are now currently surrounded and they all watching us now. Please greet them. (the walls of the truck is a one way mirror where the people outside can see the inside but the people inside can’t see the outside.)

(The four boys greeted them and wave at the window of the truck studio. Then a commercial and a song was played for a break.)

 

Back to the interview.

 

Jiyeon: Our message board is buzzing with question. All of you listeners know that whoever question’s will be picked will win this limited edition Radio Ztreetz T- signed by these four and also a gift certificate for a restaurant. Okay the first winner is already pick and the question came from username @I_loveV “Oppa who will be playing the lead girl? By the way Please Pick me!”

Jiyeon: Well @I_loveV we already pick you rejoice! Now please answer the question.

BTS V: We already met her… and she is funny and bubbly. Also she fit perfectly for the role.

Mark: We won’t say who she is but she is one of the most beautiful girl in our generation. (Just speculate who you want to be leading lady is, okay.)

Jiyeon: Wait is it me? Mark Oppa why do you reveal that it is me? (Jiyeon act cutely)

(The four men laugh at the little kid as she try to be cute.)

Jinwoo: Jiyeon-ah… I know you are cute but sorry… you are not tall enough to be our leading lady. (He tease)

Suho: Maybe our little sister. Beside you don’t do acting right?

Jiyeon: I have trying acting too, I’ve been watching romcom drama with Aunt Dara and Aunt Tiffany and last time in my school play I play the villain and people say they like my performance. (Jiyeon said proudly. But the four guys just patted her head and smile at the adorable DJ.)

Suho: Arraseo, arraseo… you are a great actress.

Mark: I heard from Bam Bam that you use your acting to get free snacks from him.

Jiyeon: Did you see that EXO-L. Army, iGOT7, INNER CIRCLE, they are teasing me. These four are teasing me again!  

BTS V: We are not! We love our favorite Little Dragon. We even gotten you your favorite Jelly and Ice Cream. (V then get the jelly and Ice Cream from the cooler and give it to the pouting Dragon.)

Jiyeon: Just you wait… I will eat well and sleep early so that I can grow taller. I will even drink milk from now on. I will grow taller than you four! (As she eats the Jelly in front of her)

The radio show continue, and a lot of questions was read from the friendship of the four idols and their ideal type. Jiyeon even try to set them up with her Girl Groups Unnie, Like Black Pink Jennie and Jisoo, TWICE Jeongyeon, and Red Velvet Seulgi, but the four just take it as a joke and accepted the offer. But they all was astonish when Jiyeon did call those four girls and it causes an uproar. Some of the girls are even at their rehearsal like Jennie and Jisoo who was at G-Dragon’s studio for the recording of their new album. Well the show was a success and the ratings was high so the PD was happy.

As the radio show ended the four boys face the window and wave at the fans, though they can’t see them. Then the truck drove off to a nearby parking lot where the managers of the four was waiting.

“Jiyeon… Thanks for guesting us. It was fun.” Suho said to the little girl.

“Yeah… but please don’t tease us about girl groups okay? I just hope she isn’t angry with me.” V said too.

“Aigoo oppa’s if you don’t man up how can you make unnie fall for you.” Jiyeon said. “Don’t be like my Appa okay, who is an idiot.”

“Yah Jiyeon I will tell that to GD Sunbae.” Jinwoo said.

“No need Oppa I will tell my Appa myself.” Jiyeon said to them.

They all took a commemorative photo and they took off to their respective schedule. While Jiyeon went back to YG to get some stuff and proceed to a photoshoot for a children’s bag.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

Seriously that girl will be the death of me. She even called Jennie because one of the guests say that she is fit to his ideal type. Jennie was even embarrass that she can’t focus on the recording so I ask them to take a break.

“APPA!” Jiyeon suddenly burst out inside my studio.

“Oh Jiyeon why are you here?” I said as I turn around. I was resuming the recording with Black Pink for their comeback and her sudden appearance in the room was surprising.

“Oh Jennie Unnie, Jisoo Unnie mianhe about earlier. ” She said to Black Pink Jennie and then glare at me. “Appa what do you do to Eomma?”

“Why? What happen?” I ask her confuse of what she blurted out.

“Eomma, has tears in her eyes when I wake up earlier and she was a bit dizzy too.” She said to me. “Appa… you are not a sleazebag right?”

“Hey… I didn’t make your Eomma cry.” I said trying to remember what happen this morning. “Also… what with the language Jiyeon? Where do you learn that?” I ask her.

“Aunt Kiko always say that when we watch drama together. But still do you make Eomma cry?”

“Of course not! Wait Your Eomma cry? She didn’t felt sad when I went to work early in the morning. AH! She was cooking something when I went to work, maybe because of the onions. She was cutting a lot of that this morning.” I said remembering what happen.

“Are you sure Appa that you didn’t make Eomma Cry?” She said to me and my hoobae’s who was listening to us also eyed me.

“YAH! Do I look like a trash that will do that?” I ask them. “By the way… aren’t you going to the radio station?” I ask her.

“Daesung samchon will take me there but he still have a meeting with Sajangnim.” She said. “But Appa are you sure you don’t make Eomma cry? Or are you making the onion thing for me to believe you.” She ask me again as she went out.

“YAH!” I just shouted at her and I hear my hoobae just giggle at me. “Hey you 4 back to the recording booth!”

It has been 2 year since that incident and everything seems right for me. I still remember that day when all of the pieces finally set into place. The news about me having a child and dating Taeyeon who is now the legal mother of my kid was the talk of the town for months.

I remember the chaos we made after that.  Many talk shows want to guests us and YG personally selected some and accepted their offer. We mainly choose those shows with respectable people hosts. Mainly Happy together, Life Bar, and also with Radio Star though it is only me. Another good thing was that my fans and fans of GDYB didn’t abandon us. They even said that Taeyeon change me to a respectable man and a loving father. My fans personally told me that I should be good with their Taeyeon unnie because she is too kind and an angel for me. I mean that is my fans telling me.

Jiyeon was okay about the attention she is getting and thinking that it is just because of the radio show. Taeyeon on the other hand was embarrass at first and seems lost especially when she was interviewed but in the long run she became comfortable. There were a lot of write ups written about us and surely it was hell just going to YG and to our house. Yup, me and Taeyeon started living with each other again, and not in my old apartment because my mom said that it is too cramped for a growing girl like Jiyeon so I bought a house outside Seoul. It was away from the City with a nice backyard so that the dogs can ran around and Taeyeon can do some gardening that she wanted.

Taeyeon’s ancestral house was transferred to her by Aunt Choi, but Taeyeon left it as it is as an inn for travellers and idols who want to just unwind for a day. It was even featured in a show and it became more popular.

As for her deranged ex-husband. Though he live from the shootout that day, but due to the severity of his action he was sentence to a maximum of 30 years in prison without the possibility of parole. TOP’s family use their connection to give him the maximum sentence, life imprisonment but it will do for now. Well he can’t do anything now that he is somewhat disable. Reporter Park went to America and is now staying there. He said that he is done with Korean entertainment and gotten a job as a photographer there. Well not that I care, still I don’t want him near any of my family or friends.

It was a happy ending except for the fact that we are still aren’t married and many are asking me if I want to marry Taeyeon. Of course I wanted too and I have been planning my proposal for almost a few months now too.

I just hope Taeyeon would say yes?

Just then YG called me and it sounded urgent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

It’s been two years since we became officially in a relationship and everything was smooth sailing from there. Though I only wanted my hobby to sing to provide for my daughter, I became a sought after OST singer these two years, this was because of me winning the OST of the year for a drama on my first year… and my first Album “I” became a success too. These year I release my second album My Voice with my single “Fine” and it was well received by my fans  But the most rewarding thing that happen this past two years was my relationship with Jiyong was embraced by his fans and by many people.

Sometimes they even came to me when I am brining Jiyeon to school and telling me that they worried about me taking care of Jiyong. They were sweet fans that sometimes I treat them with some sweet foods that I made.

I got many offer to guest in some variety show and just a few months ago I was cast for a TV shows for mothers. I agree on the show as a co-host with S.E.S member Eugene and Han Gain unnie which I was so shy because S.E.S was my idol back then and I literally fangirl when I see her for the first time. It has become a hit especially to all mothers since I often do my own recipe on the show. Of course some of the guests really anticipate that portion of the show.

Jiyeon too became a hit and she now stars on her own radio show Radio ZTreetZ. She still CO-DJ with Daesung on Friday for FunDae Radio, but on Saturday she have a live radio broadcast in a roaming radio studio called Radio Truck! The walls are completely a one way mirror with the fans can see the inside of the truck while those in the inside can’t see the outside. The truck tours around the city with the idol guests and the truck are swarmed by their fans trying to get a glimpse of their idol performing live on the radio show.

But enough about that… what I am concern about is that idiot Jiyong!

That idiot! Why can’t he take a hint!

I heard from a staff from YG that Jiyong will enlist next year or early on the year after that, and it has been weighing on me since then. I couldn’t help but be worried, and Jiyong on the other hand is still in his laid back self. I even try complaining to Kwon Eomma and Kwon Appa but they just said that it was normal for me to feel that way. Kwon Eomma said that she was like me when Kwon Appa went to the army too. But getting his enlistment letter was too much to handle even for me. I read it when I was sorting out our mail and my heart aches.

This early morning since I was sick and was throwing up last night, so he was the one cook breakfast before going for his schedules though he said that I should visit the doctor for a check-up.

Right now, since I felt alright now, I am at TOP oppa’s coffee shop again with my two best friends and I am pouring my complaints to them. I was their endorser for two years now and the payment is free drinks whenever me and my friends go here.

“Don’t be such a drama Queen Taeng… all boys will eventually go to the army in their life.” Jessica said to me. “Also you are the one who says to take your relationship slowly.”

I did tell them that I wanted that but I wanted to marry Jiyong too and it didn’t occur to me back then about the military service. So I wanted to take time knowing each other before going into marriage unlike what I did in the past.

“If you are doing something like this now, then that means you are okay about marriage right?” Jessica asks me.

“Well yeah… I mean that is a separate matter and I do think of marrying Jiyong… but the military enlistment and those two years…” I then worry some more realizing that I won’t see him again for the next two years… What if his feelings for me be gone?

“You didn’t think that when Jiyong start doing his military service he will forget about you right?” Jessica told me.

How the hell did she read my mind?

“I can’t read minds but I can see it in your face Taeng?” Jessica said to me and I hear Tiffany laughing.

“Taeng don’t worry about it, beside Jiyong oppa loves you… you don’t know he might surprise you…” Tiffany was about to say something when Jessica nudge her.

“Just don’t doubt Jiyong’s intention, maybe he is just enjoying the time left for him to be with you okay.”

“Okay…” I said to them. We were just eating when I suddenly smell something bad and it made my head dizzy.

“Are you alright?” Jessica ask me.

“Yeah… my head hurt these days… maybe just fatigue due to my schedule.” I said. “Don’t worry it comes and go.”

“Don’t ignore it and check it up with a doctor…” Tiffany said to me.

“Well if we don’t know better, we might be pregnant.” Jessica joked.

I laugh at what she said, but in my mind What if it’s true?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

After my daughter storm inside my studio I was called in by YG. Inside the conference room, I was now kneeling on the floor with my hand raise up in the air. The senior producers are quite angry with me and I don’t know why.

I then look at my right and saw Youngbae and TOP hyung looking away. I see Daesung, Seungri and Soohyuk at my left and they too looking away. I even saw Seungri giving me that look “It’s your fault Hyung!”.

“Hyung… I told you I don’t know what mistake I did?” I said to them.

“And how come your daughter came running here and said you made her mother cry?” PSY hyung said to me.

By the way all of the senior producers of YG treat Jiyeon as their own niece and heavily guard her. I mean they even told me to enroll her in an all-girls school when she enter middle school.  PSY hyung is the most doting of them as he says Jiyeon is a gifted natural artist.

“I didn’t make Taeyeon cry okay it mus be the onion because she was cooking….” But my voice trail on as I remember this morning… Wait I saw her reading some letter and… “Oh !” I curse out loud.

“So you did do something?” Youngbae said to me. “Spill it out?”

“She might read my enlistment letter?” I said to them. “I’m not sure but I really think that is the real reason.”

“Well it may be the reason, I mean my wife cried when I went to the army.” PSY hyung said to me. “By the way, maybe this is the right time for you to you know… ask her to marry you?”

“Technically I already planned everything but I keep pushing it because of Taeyeon wanted our relationship to deepen more.” I said to them. “I even have a place for it too.”

“Hey Ji news flash… you girlfriend is busy crying for your impeding army service and she thought she might lose you there or you might forget you there… and also as I quote Taeyeon seems been expecting that you would propose to her before you enlist next year end quote. TOP hyung said to me.

“And where the hell did you get that news?” I ask him.

“Tiffany texted me.” He said making YG hyung and the elders eye him. “They wanted to know if my idiotic Lizard of a friend have already done some preparations for it. You did prepare for it right?”

“Of course! Wait Taeyeon is waiting for me to propose?” I suddenly jump up and take hyung’s phone to read the message.

But he then take it back and said “Tiffany won’t lie about that and also…” His phone rang again and he read it out loud the message. “TOP oppa this is Jessica, if you are with our idiot friend Jiyong tell him that if he want to propose he should do it ASAP. Taeyeon told us she even talk about it to Aunt Kwon and cried. Jessica said.”

“Hey Ji… you do have a plan right?” They all ask me and I just smile at them.

“Well not just a plan but an extremely stupid plan, and I need help and permission.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

It was Christmas Day and last night, Jiyong, Jiyeon and I celebrate  together in our house. We exchange gifts and like last year, Jiyong’s gift to me was something he made… a bracelet with my zodiac sign engrave. We gifted Jiyeon a video camera, since she has taken a liking in making videos.

As for me… I only give Jiyeon a perfume as a gift. He likes it since it was his favorite but in my heart… I was sad that I couldn’t give him this other gift I have. I don’t even know if I am ready for it. But at least the headaches was gone, and for some reason I didn’t throw-up since I know what is happening to my body.

I was thinking about it while cooking breakfast when I felt someone hugging me. “Good morning Taeyeon” I then saw Jiyong with his disheveled hair walking towards me as I cook breakfast for us.

“Oppa I am cooking breakfast…” I said to him trying to shove him away.

“But I want you as my breakfast…” He said making me blush. But our cuddling in the morning was stop when we heard Jiyeon open her room. We immediately separated.

This is our morning routine since we started living with each other. Jiyong surely try to be affectionate everytime but since Jiyeon caught him eating my neck in one of our morning, we have been careful. (Let’s just say Jiyong got his kick by her daughter.)

After I cook, we eaten breakfast and for some reason, Jiyeon and Jiyong’s bickering is really a nice thing to hear once in a while.

“Hey Taeng are you done with practice for your performance?” He ask me. I was invited to perform for the SBS Gayo Daejun.

It was sad because Jiyong and SNSD were not invited due to their schedule but they said they will give their support to me.

“Eomma can I go to the concert hall later?” Jiyeon asks, she always like going to the events where me and Jiyong go… and she visits the idols there too. They call her the Little Smiling Angel of the concert halls. Sometimes I will find her in one of the idol groups waiting room playing with them. It is okay if it is girl groups, but when she go to boy groups, Jiyong will freak out of jealousy and then lecture our daughter about boys.

“No you cannot Jiyeon.” I said. “I know you want to see your unnie’s and oppa’s there but Kwon Halmeoni and Abeoji will be sad if you don’t greet them this Christmas.”

“Jiyeon listen to your Eomma okay.” Jiyong just said to her and smile.

“Neh Appa.”

These two have been close lately and I became suspicious of the things they are doing behind my back. “You two… are you hiding something?”

“Of course not Taeyeon/Eomma.” Jiyong and Jiyeon said together.

“Aishh… you two… finish your breakfast okay and then wash up.” I said. “I don’t want Kwon Eomonim to smell something bad when you go there.”

“Eomma!” Jiyeon whine as she eats her breakfast.

After breakfast Jiyong volunteer to wash the dishes because I needed to go the event early for the last minute rehearsal. I then pack the foods I will bring to the event. It became a habit of mine to bring healthy snacks for my fellow singers whenever I am invited to such event and since it is Christmas I added some extra sweets too. Well I felt sorry since they are only eating small portion before performing. Well my motherly instinct kicks in when I saw them. I even heard the young ones call me Dragon Eomma.

After I pack all of my things, my manager came and before we go the event I said one last thing to these two precious dragons.

“Jiyeon-ah, listen to Halmeoni okay. Also don’t tire her again like last time. Don’t forget to study and finish your winter homework, and don’t stay up late.” I then look at Jiyong and said. “Jiyong please don’t treat her to some ice cream again. I am already trouble that her guests on her radio show always bring that to her, even her fans.”

“Don’t worry about it and about the ice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter