Full Truth

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 38

 

Full Truth

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Taeng… the doctor said that Jiyeon in in a medically induce coma for now.” Jessica told me. “The surgery is still fresh but they said that Jiyeon is now recovering.”

“Thanks Jess… you too Tiff.” I said to them.

“No need for thanks.” Tiff said hugging me. “We are sisters even though we don’t share the same blood. You are in trouble so we will came to help you.”

“Tiff is right.” Jessica agree. “So for now rest and take care of yourself. I heard from Aunt Kwon that you haven’t eaten properly since everything this happen.”

Just then their manager came and said “Sica, Fany you two need to go back to your dorm now. The management is very angry by the way you two walk out from the event.”

“You two walk out from your event?” I said to them.

“Don’t worry about it.” Jessica said. “A fan told us what happen so we excuse ourselves from the event and went straight here.”

“Bye Taeng… don’t worry about anything because everything will be good for now on.” Tiff said as the two went out.

“We will drop by tomorrow maybe with the other members once Lee Sajjangnim say yes.” Jessica said to me.

I went towards Jiyeon’s room and saw the nurse doing some final checking. She smile at me and said that my daughters vital signs are normal and  maybe by tomorrow they will disconnected some of the apparatus attached to her.

After checking my daughter is alright, I went to Jiyong’s room and I could hear him snoring. It was fun to watch as he tussle back and forth and even mumble something in between.

“This kid… he couldn’t even sleep quietly.” Kwon Eomonim said. “Are you sure you could live with him forever with him like that?”

“Neh Eomma. I can… but there is an option of letting him sleep at the guest room?” I joked and we both laugh.

We both get seated and Kwon Eomonim said something to me.

“I still can’t believe that Erica entrusted you their daughter… but I am thankful that it is you.” She said to me. “Because of that Jiyong met you and also met his daughter. I might say Erica must have plan this from the start… or it is just the will of god or something.”

“Eomonim…”

“Taeng… I am glad that it was you… I am glad that you change my son for the better. I am glad that you raise my granddaughter to be a kind and caring child. I am glad that you love my son…” She held my hand and feel like she is my real mother. “Even though you two aren’t married yet… still… I welcome you to our family… my precious daughter-in-law.” She hugged me and I felt really love right now.

“Thank you Eomonim…” I said hugging her back as tears fall down my eyes.

“Hey no crying…” She said to me but I could see that she is in tears as well. But we were startled when Jiyong said something.

“Eomma… give Taeyeon back!”

“Aishh this kid even asleep he don’t want to share you.” Kwon Eomonim said to me and we all a laugh. “Taeng your decision to tell everyone about Jiyeon… I support you on that.”

“Thanks Eomonim.” I said to her.

“If my idiot son will make you cry then I will just adopt you instead and disinherit him.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov.

 

 

I was still out of it, but since I have rested for a couple of hours, I am now in working condition. It seems like I slept for the whole day. As I wake up, I said something ridiculous to the people in the room. I ask them if this was hell since I saw my labelmates, but as soon as Taeyeon, SNSD, Kiko and my Eomma went in I was relieved that it wasn’t hell. Though my friends was upset about what I said, I deeply apologize to them. So right now, the room I was in were now consist of, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang and TOP, SNSD who went here to visit Jiyeon, the Choi’s and of course my family.

Jiyeon was still unconscious and the doctor said she will wake up after two days at most due to the surgery.

“Hey Taeng you said you have something you wanted to tell me what is it?” I ask her.

She then look around and for some reason the people in the room was also curious.

“Taeng it is for the best that they also know.” My Eomma said making me more curious.

“I wanted to tell you something… and I hope you all of you will understand this.” She started.

“Hey Taeng… what is it?” Jessica asks but Taeyeon face suddenly became sad. “Taeng, you’re scaring us…”

“I already say this and you already know that Jiyeon isn’t my biological daughter right?” She started. “That Jiyeon is the daughter of a close friend of mine.”

“Yes… we watched the interview but why are you mentioning it now?” Choi Eomonim asks.

“Jiyeon’s mother’s name is Kwon Taehee… she also go by name Kwon Erica.” As soon as Taeyeon said this I remember the dream I have when I pass out about meeting Erica.

“Erica as in Erica Unnie from Jeonju?” Tiffany asks and Taeyeon just nodded.

“Jiyong… I think you already know who am I talking about right?” She said to me with a sad smile. “Jiyeon is Erica’s daughter and you are the father.”

I became silent for about a few minutes and I couldn’t even hear the others asking Taeyeon if it really true. I was frozen on the spot not until my sister nudge me.

“Hey Jiyong say something!” She shouted at me.

“What could I say?” I said to her making everyone silent. “Are you sure about this Taeyeon? It is just hard to believe…”

“We already do a paternity test, and the result was positive.” My Eomma said to me. “She is your daughter.”

I just couldn’t believe it and my mind froze, and all I could hear were the explanations of my Eomma and Taeyeon to our friends. From what I could discern from what they are saying my family know this when Dami noona saw a picture of Erica in one of Taeyeon’s belongings. Taeyeon said that she was a friend in highschool. That is when Dami noona made speculation that Jiyeon is my daughter. They do a paternity test secretly without mine or Taeyeon’s permission.

“Jiyong…” I heard Taeyeon said. “I know that you as her father has the rights to Jiyeon and  understand if you…”

But Taeyeon couldn’t finish as I saw the tears in her eyes… and I know what she is thinking. She loves Jiyeon so much that I know it will hurt her more than anything else to be separated from her daughter.

“Hey Ji… what are you planning?” Jessica said to me. “ She is busy consoling Taeyeon and I know what she mean. “Are you planning to take Jiyeon from Taeyeon?”

I take a deep breath and walk towards Taeyeon. “I won’t do that… even if she is my daughter, I don’t have the right to do that.” I said to her. “You are his mother and I know Erica is proud that Jiyeon calls you that.”

I patted her head and continue “I won’t take Jiyeon away from you. I promise you that so don’t worry about it. Like I said I don’t have the right to do that, but I will be happy if you will let me treat Jiyeon like what a father would treat her daughter.”

“Of course… you are his father afterall.” She said to me.

“See Taeyeon-ah… I told you my brother won’t do something stupid like taking Jiyeon away from you.” Dami noona said.

“Well… still I will be Jiyeon’s father one way or another once I marry Taeyeon.” I said to them.

“Conceited as always huh G-Dragon.” Tiffany said.

After that we talk about what will happen next. They ask me if I will reveal this truth to the people and of course I ask Taeyeon about it but even her don’t know what to do.

“I think it would be best if you only reveal your relationship.” YG hyung said. He was already fill in on what happen, and he was shock to hear that Jiyeon is really Jiyong’s biological daughter. “The thing is it is quite complicated and they might not accept it.”

“So you want me to hide Jiyeon?” I ask.

“You are not hiding her.” He said to me. “You are just not telling your fans about it. Beside as long as your family and friends know this then it is enough right?” I can’t really refute to what he said since it really is true.

“I agree with Mr. Yang.” My Appa said to me. “Aside from that… have you two thought about how will you tell the truth to Jiyeon?”

Taeyeon and I just stare blankly at each other and forgot about it. “So you two haven’t decided about that huh?” Eomma said to me. “I do agree with Mr. Yang suggestion you don’t need to tell your fans about Jiyeon but still I want you to tell people that you are Jiyeon’s father though.”

My mom sometimes contradict herself but I am used to it. I, too, want to tell people that I have a lovely daughter but of course I couldn’t do that now because of my status as a celebrity.

“So will you agree to this?” YG hyung asks.

“And both of us said yes.”

That night YG sent someone from their agency to give us the heads up for the press conference. They try to simulate the questions that will be told and give us pointers how to answer them. First off they wanted us to not answer about me being Jiyeon’s dad. They also forbid me about my past relationship with Erica.

Taeyeon also was warned about that too. YG said that he knows that it is unfair but it will protect Jiyeon from the hate of the citizens and it will also prevent anyone from judging Taeyeon and I’s relationship.

“These are the lists of questions that will probably asks by the reporters  at  the conference. It has been screened that no one will asks for sensitive topics like Ms. Kim’s involvement with her ex-husbands illegal dealings. Though there may be some reporters that will ask out of the line questions we encourage that you decline from answering them. Lastly if they ask if you two will get married…” The Agency’s PR head asks us. “I think you two should answer it yourself.

“Don’t worry hyung… I know what to do.” I said to him proudly that is.

“That is what I am very nervous about!” He said to me. “Ms. Kim aside, you have a record of not doing everything you were told. Seriously… we at the PR department are having a hard time because of your whims.”

Taeyeon just laugh at me as head of the PR department scolded me. I was there in my knees all the time and when my Eomma enter she also scolded me.

Everything was ready and Taeyeon and I already review and coordinated our answers for every question. But of course that didn’t happen. We really screw it up and I couldn’t control my big mouth. We were at the press conference to address the issues and rumors surrounding us. I already apologize for hiding mine and Taeyeon’s relationship but it was explainable since I sincerely forgot because of having amnesia due to being shot while saving Jiyeon. We also address Taeyeon’s ex-husband and the drug scandal. She also address some rumors regarding my closeness with the Choi’s. TOP hyung was there so he was the one who explain to the press about it. It was really frustrating that TOP hyung even answer if he has feelings for Taeyeon and he answer vaguely just to piss me off.

“I am sorry for the trouble that my past have brought to many people, especially to Jiyong’s family and to the Choi’s.” Taeyeon said bowing her head.

The next question is when I screw up. It was a question about Jiyeon and the rumors floating around that her father was a top celebrity and abandon the mother. I look at the reporter and even thought that it was reporter Park, but it wasn’t. Taeyeon interjected and reason out that Jiyeon’s father didn’t know about the pregnancy since her friend hide it. Taeyeon then started her habit of protecting me again and I kind lose it… again.

“Yes her father is a top celebrity.” I said standing up. “But he didn’t abandon them nor neglect them. Actually he just found out that the mother of his daughter didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter