Introducing my girlfriend! (Family War preview)

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kindly comments and Vote!!

 

 

 

Chapter 25

 

 

Introducing my girlfriend!

(Family War preview)

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

Just like I promise, before the next shoots start, my daughter and I visited the Kwon’s in Dolce Vita. This is not like my usual visit as Jiyong will introduce me as his girlfriend. Though the incident with my ex-husband didn’t happen again, I was still vigilant that he will suddenly barge in and cause trouble.

“Jiyeon-ah how do I look?” I ask my daughter about the dress I wear. In this cases Kiko will be helping me but she went out early.

“Umma… you look wonderful. Appa Ji, will say that you are too beautiful again.” Jiyeon said to me. “But Umma… Will Dragon Ajushi be my real Appa?”

“I don’t know… but let’s just don’t think about the future yet.” I said to her. “You like Jiyong-ajushi right?” And my daughter just nodded. “Do you want him to be your appa?” And she nodded again.

“Appa Ji, may be scary but he always play with me. Appa Ji scold me too, and I feel like he is my real Appa.”

I smile at my daughter and silently agree on what she said. I wanted Jiyong to be her Appa too, but of course I don’t want to say that. Still in my heart I am skeptical of what will happen. After I pcik the dress I will use, I then went to the kitchen to store the foods in the plastic container. I don’t want to come empty handed so I cooked Kwon Oemonim and Kwon Aboeji favorites.

I was still cooking when someone knocks on the door. I was hesitant at first so I check who it is, when I saw it was Jiyong, I sigh in relief and let him in.

“APPA JI!” Jiyeon ran towards him.

“Hey Little Dragon!” He then lifted my daughter and carry her. “Wow! You look like a princess today.”

“Umma pick my clothes for me.” My daughter said proudly.

His eyes then gaze upon me and saw that I am still wearing my house clothes. “Why aren’t you dress yet?” He asks me.

“Just give me some time, this is the last of the food that I needed to pack.” I said to him.

He then went to the kitchen and saw the foods that I prepared. “You know Umma won’t be mad even if you are going there empty handed.”

“It would be rude of me.” I said to him. “Beside your Umma always say that she likes my cooking, so this is the least I can do.” He didn’t say anything and just let me be. “Okay I’m finish! Could you load this in the car?” I ask him and he just nodded.

While he load the foods in his car I quickly take a shower and come down. Kiko teach me the basic for make-up so I did that. After I dress up I then look at myself in the mirror just to be sure that I look presentable. I then became embarrass since I am acting like a teenager.

After I composed myself I went down and Jiyong was waiting for me infront of the car. He then guided me to the backseat so I can accompany Jiyeon for the long ride.

“It will be a long ride so sleep for a while ok.” He said as he start the car.

“Will it be okay?” I ask worriedly.

“Yeah it is not a big deal.” He said to me. “By the way… I’m sorry if I am just saying this now. You look beautiful.”

I blush on what he says, and I know he could see me in the rear view mirror getting red. Though I don’t want to sleep, due to waking up early my eyes betray me and I enter dreamland, Jiyeon too can’t fight the sleep and join me.

I don’t know how long did I sleep but when Jiyong wake me up we are already at Dolce Vita. “Hey wake-up sleeping beauty, or else I will kiss you?”

“Are we already here?” I ask him.

“Yeah… I already put all the food inside the house too.” He said. “Come one they are waiting for you inside.”

“Sorry I sleep that long.” I apologize. “I didn’t even help you in carrying the food.”

“Aishh… don’t worry about it. Beside you seem tired, so it’s okay.” He said as walk to the front door.

I readied myself and even fix my dress and my hair, and Jiyong saw that and then look at me. “You look perfect so don’t worry. Beside my parents already love you.”

But as the door open, a loud bang sounded and a lot of confetti was now flying to the air, then I heard them greeting me. The whole Kwon’s were there, including Dami’s husband. Kiko was there too.

“WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!”

I was surprise that I jump slightly backwards, but Jiyong hand on my back catch me.

“Welcome home, Taeyeon-ah.” Kwon Oemonim said to me.

“I’m sorry that I have slept on Jiyong’s car for so long.” I said to them.

“Nonsense. You must be tired from doing all of those foods you brought.” Kwon Oemonim said.

“I told you Umma, Taeyeon will bring food again.” Dami unnie said making me blush. “Good thing we didn’t prepare much.”

“Aunt Taeyeon can Jiyeon and I play at the backyard?” Jisung asks me, and I just nodded.

“Don’t worry the dogs are with them.” Jiyong said as the kids went out to play.

Kwon Oemonim grab my hand as she drag me to the living room to chat. I look back and saw how annoyed Jiyong is and so I smiled at him and then apologize. I was sandwiched between Kwon Oemonim, and Dami unnie. Jiyong was seated between her dad and brother-in-law and he is whining.

“I brought Taeyeon here, because you wanted to see her, not for you to monopolize.” He said.

“Yah! Jiyong are you jealous? We are just happy to see her again. Beside you are with her most of the time, so let us be.”

“I am just concerned that Taeyeon might be tired of what you are doing.”

“Taeyeon-ah are you getting tired?” Kwon Oemonim ask me and I just shake my head. “See… you just wanted to snatch Taeyeon away from us.”

Jiyong just sighed in frustration and we just laugh at him. “Bro… just give up. You know how hard to win over the girls in your family.” His brother-in-law said and I was surprised that Kwon Abeoji nodded in agreement.  

After a while the maid called us for lunch, so we went to the dining table. The kids were reeking of sweat so Dami unnie and I change their clothes first before we eat. “Aigoo… the husband must be the one doing that and not you two.” Kwon Oemonim said.

At the dining table, the Kwon’s eats the food that I brought. It was a good thing that I brought many, because Kwon Oemonim really like the food that I made, she don’t want to share.

“You know Taeyeon-ah… when my brother went home that night when you two have a date, he was lifeless.” Dami unnie said. “It was funny how he became a lifeless zombie walking.”

“That’s right unnie!” Kiko joined in. “I was shock when I see him at YG. He was sitting in a dark corner and talking to a plant. It was so creepy that Jiyeon had to kick him for him to be sane again.”

“Yah I am not creepy okay.” Jiyong refuted.

“Appa Ji… but people from that place… say you are a ghost.” Jiyeon said making all of us laugh.

The whole lunch time was great, it is a bit loud due to the fact that Jiyong and Dami unnie were seriously arguing. If not for Kwon Oemonim, then they will not stop.

The whole day was fun but Jiyong was sulky the whole day that I find it very cute. He played with his nephew Jisung and Jiyeon to pass the time but ended up getting tired. They ran around the snow covered ground and they even have a snowball fight.

Dinner starts and I help again, with Dami unnie, and Kwon Oemonim. They wanted me to teach them some of my recipe and of course I happily comply. The two kids also help but they ended up causing a mess making Kwon Oemonim mad and forbid them to enter the kitchen. I was quite fun to see because Kwon Oemonim, punish Jisung’s dad and Jiyong too for not taking care of the kids.

The next day was much fun than yesterday. We all decided to do a family snowball fight. Girls versus boys. Of course it gets ugly, when it became more competitive. After a heated battle, we then went and eat lunch.  

After lunch Jiyong grab my hand as we went to the other part of the villa. It was away from his family and from the looks of it he really was desperate to have some time with me.

“Okay… no one is around.” He said to me. I was quite nervous since we are alone.

“Wh-why do you drag me here?” I said nervously.

“I just want to talk to you.” He said. “I mean… I just want to know you better. You can ask me anything, and I will answer it sencirely, but if I ask you a question then…” when he says that i was nervous. “… then you can answer it if you want too.” I was shock when he tell me that. “I don’t want to pressure you.”

I just stood there, for a minute. I don’t even know how to react since it was so sincere coming from him. He then offer a chair for me, and I just sit there. I couldn’t think of anything except for one thing though and it is the woman he love before. Of course I am too shy to ask him that.

I then gather up my courage and said “Can you tell me about your childhood?”

He just laugh at me and then he started telling me about his childhood. Why he became a singer and what motivated it? How he meet his best friend Youngbae. He even told me how he meet Jessica and Tiffany at SM when he was still a trainee there.

I laugh how he told me that Jessica and him were not in best terms before and they bicker each day.

He ask me next about my childhood and I told him everything as well. I told him what I was when I was in primary school, middle school, and high school. He even told me how scared he is when he first debut. He even demonstrate it to me his awkward dance. Of course I also told him about something embarrassing that happen to my childhood.

For a few hours we talk a lot about ourselves, our likes, our dislikes, the people we idolize and the kind of people we hate. He also told me about his parents and her sister’s likes and dislikes. He also told me why Kiko leaves near his home.

“Hey Taeng… aren’t you going to ask me?” He suddenly face me.

“Ask you what?”

“About why I needed therapy.” He said. “Also Don’t think I didn’t know, but you are avoiding asking me about my ex-girlfriend right?”

I was embarrass that he notice so I pretend to look away, but my curiosity get ahead of me and I blurted out. “FINE! Tell me about your past girlfriend!”

I was angry, and jealous for some reason, but Jiyong just look at me with a smile. “You are so cute… people really won’t believe that you are in your 20’s.” He then peck my cheeks to cheer me up and then told me about his lovelife before me.

I was surprise that he only had 2 serious relationship, but was quite a bit mad that he has a lot of flings. His first serious relationship was in highschool and the break-up because he became an idol. He said that it was a painful experience for him, that he use it to write songs. But the second one was the one I am curious about. He then seated beside me and recall the memory with her. (See Chapter 17 for reference.)

I couldn’t help but to feel sad for Jiyong. I didn’t even know that the reason Kiko was treating him was because of that tragedy. I almost cry hearing that. He lost his child and his lover, so he also feel the same pain as I am. Instinctively I hug him.

I know that he is hurting when he tells me that, and as someone who experience such pain, I know that those kind of pain don’t disappear that easily. Lessen, but gone, no.

“Is that why you visited her grave back then?” I ask.

“Yeah… also to tell her that I am happy once again.” He said. “I don’t know if it was real, but when you are still living with me in that apartment, she appear on one of my dream.” He then look at the distance. “She told me to be happy again, and she isn’t angry that I love someone else now. Also she said that I should take care of you two.”

I was just speechless and listened to him but in my head should I tell him? About my shameful past. The one that scar my whole soul. The one that is haunting me right now. So after he finished his story I gather my courage to tell him the truth about me.

“My ex-husband… I first met him when I was in college. He was older than me and he is too a music major. Because I enter college in Seoul, it was the first time I experience away from my parents and the freedom I have that time was so great.” I told him. “I experience everything from him, even the worst. He teach me all the bad things in life. I lied to my parents, skip class, party through the night, I even used drugs because of him thinking that it was just medicine… because of that I was kick out of school. Then I married him thinking that love is enough. But I was so wrong. He mistreated me, verbally and physically. I felt that I was the lowest human being ever. It became like that for almost a year until I can’t take i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter