Luck turn’s bad…

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luck turn’s bad…

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

I woke up early so I could drop Jiyeon off to school and go to work early. I was happy that I have now a decent job yet felt sad because of what my landlord told me.

Flashback:

“Ms. Kim… I already sold the title for the building to someone else. They also paid the debts of some tenants including yours. So your debts are transferred to them. You seem like a good person, so I will warn you… The new landlords wanted to oust those people who won’t pay the next rent. The tenants in the 2nd floor they were already ousted without even having a chance. I really like you Ms. Kim so I already vouch for you saying you have a job now so they only postponed your ousting. If you don’t pay the next rent they will evict you forcefully.”

End of flashback:

I was very grateful for the concern of the previous landlord so I vow to do better in my work. At least having a permanent job now make me confident enough. It’s been a week since I started working as a secretary at an advertising company. At first I was quite nervous but my boss was very good to me and helps me with my job. He is a married man and seems a very good man too. The other employees are good to me too.

As Jiyeon wakes up I already finished preparing the things she need for school. My daughter looks so cute rubbing her eyes for her to stay awake as she walks towards the table to eat. After breakfast we fix ourselves and went out.

But as soon as we were out we then saw the new owner of the building. He was a bit creepy and the way he looks at me was disgusting, so I just walk ignoring him. As a precaution I also told Jiyeon not to get close to him, when I heard he was trying to treat my daughter to some ice cream.

As I drop her off to school I hurried to my work as I was running late due to traffic. Good thing I arrived on time.

“Yah… Ms. Kim. Good thing you came in on time, Boss needs to see you.”  Mrs. Yoon said to me.

I then apologize and then went straight to the boss office. Of course not without his coffee.

“Ms. Kim where are the reports for the contracts signing?” My boss said to me.

“I already sent it to your computer Sir.” I said to him.

“Ahh I see it now.” He said to me as he browses to his computer. “Ah Ms. Kim do you have anything to do this weekend?”

“No sir… I usually spend time with my daughter. Why?” I ask him.

“The contract signing for the Busan expansion project will be this weekend and I want you to be there.” He said to me.

“Why me Sir? I mean Ms. Chun or manager Han can help you on that matter.” I said to him.

“Ms. Kim when will you grow some confidence in you?” He said to me with a smile. “I want you to be adept to your job more. That is why I wanted you to be more versatile. Beside this could be an opportunity to you.”

“I’ll think about it Sir?” I said as I exit his office. But as I exit, my boss wife enters and I bow to her as I went to my table.

My boss wife is a bit scary and from the way she ignore me I’m sure she hates me. I brush of the thoughts and just focused on my work. I ponder on what my boss said, but I just couldn’t leave my daughter alone in the house. The previous landlord whom I always entrust my daughter has moved out and I’m not very close to my other neighbors.

Then out of the blue my phone rang and it was Jessica.

“Hey Taeng can you and Jiyeon visit us this weekend?” She asks me.

“What for?” I ask her.

“Well we don’t have any schedule and the girls want to hang out with you.” She said.

Then an idea pop up in my mind. “Sica my boss ask me to accompany him this weekend and I was wondering if you could babysit Jiyeon. Just for a day…”

“Well we could do that but Taeng, why does your boss wanted you?” She asks skeptically.

“Yah it’s not what you think.” I said to her. “We have a big project signing this weekend and it looks like I am really needed there.”

“Okay I could do that. Well if we did have a surprise sched we could just bring Jiyeon along. But Taeng be careful okay. You sometimes let your guard down sometimes.” She said worriedly.

“Don’t worry. Beside my boss is already married and he seems a decent person.” I said.

“Okay. I will just let my manager to pick her up at your place.”  Sica said to me.

I then thank her and hang up. My boss is right I do need to break out of my shell as I decided to accept his offer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I was running in an empty hallway. There were countless doors but all of them lead to another door. I keep running though I don’t know why. I kept running until I saw someone at the end of the hallway. I can see the face because of the bright light that illuminates behind the person. Until I saw that it was woman. A woman that I know very well.

“Jiyong… find your own happiness from now on.” The woman said as he then banished leaving me there trying to catch up to her.

I then wake up with bids of sweats streaming through out of my body. Just then my doorbell rang and I went to know who it is. It was Kiko my therapist.

“You look like ?” She said to me, and I just smiled.

“Is it my schedule today?” I ask her as I completely forgot what day it is.

“Yup so change your clothes so we could start the session.” She said to me.

I then fix myself up and eat breakfast. Then I went to the living room where Kiko was waiting for me. I lie down to my couch and then the session start.

“Are you still having nightmares of her?” Kiko my therapist said to me.

“Yeah… but not that frequent.” I said to her.  “Earlier I dream about her again, but this time it is not that worse.

“I saw that you have been drinking again is that because of it?” She ask me again.

“Maybe… I just drink two glasses though like you said, but that is just to clear my nerve when I am writing songs.” I said to her

“Okay… does the change of location helps?” She asks again, and I just nodded. “It seems your therapy is going fine, and it’s not long until I clear you from the program. I already saw how happy you are this day. Maybe the new scenery helps you.”

“Yeah… Doing the radio show made me happy again.” I said to her.

“I also listen to the show and I am very happy that people are reacting positively to you. But please don’t pressure yourself to pleasure everyone. Like I said the main priority you should do is to do something that will make you happy.” She said to me. “Okay that’s our session for today. Just follow the regimen that I told you before and maybe next month session I can clear you from this therapy.”

“Thanks Kiko…” I said to her. “Thanks for sticking to my case patiently.”

“Well your agency pays me very well…” She joked. “Seriously… what good is my degree in Psychology if I won’t use it in real life? I didn’t go to college to be pretty you know.”

After she signs my therapy session form, she bid goodbye. I was thankful that she is a friend of mine and my therapist. I first met her in Japan when TOP hyung introduce us to each other, I was a wreck back then because of that incident. At first I thought she was just another model that my crazy hyung set me up, but when she reveal that she was a therapist as well, I was a bit shocked by it.

Like I told you I was a mess, so no therapist have stick with me for more than a week, it was a miracle that Kiko manage to stay more than that, better yet cured me from my depression, and my grief of losing the one I love. For one, I thought that Kiko and I will end up being together, well we did try for a few months but we ended up being just close friends. Though many of my fans say that she was my girlfriend we just laugh at the thought.

After the session I went straight to YG to record some tracks, of course he ask me about my therapy session with Kiko and I just told them about what happen. YG hyung just said to me “good job” and let me continue my work.

Then someone enter my room and it was TOP hyung.

“Hey Ji… what are you doing here? I thought you will be at the radio station today.” He asks me.

“Something came up at the station and they cancel tonight’s broadcast. It must be because of the Olympics broadcast.” I said to him.

“Yeah it might be it.” He said then lying on the couch and started annoying me.

“Hyung if you don’t have anything better to do, please leave me alone okay. I am working here.” I said to him.

“Yah I came here because I thought you are lonely. I mean Youngbae is still in his solo tour and will come back this coming Monday; Daesung is still with her family. I can’t really annoy Seungri as he is doing his work as an assistant writer for a drama.”

“So you just pick me?” I said irritably. “Hyung you could just help Tablo hyung or Teddy hyung, or better yet train those IKON and WINNER.”

“Arraseo..” He said to me. “Ji… That Little Dragon… Do you really not going to reveal her? I mean she is already famous for being the sole caller that been loved by our fans.”

“We already talk about it with the main PD and he said that we should just wait for her to reveal herself. Beside she is just a kid; we don’t know how she will handle the sudden fame. It might overwhelm her and her mother.”

“Aishh I thought I could know her so mom will stop nagging me about her.” He said to me.

“Wait your mom wanted to meet the kid?” I ask him.

“Yeah… she listens to her story last time and she tears up when the girl said she don’t have any friends because of her clothes. She was also touched that the fact the kid refused everyone to buy her new clothes and just rely on her good character to have friends.” Hyung said to me. “My mom really wanted to buy her new clothes. She even thought about adopting the kid.”

“Well most of the people I know said that too. Han Gain noona, and Han Ye Sul called me too. They wanted to know who Little Dragon is so they could buy her clothes. Even the top trending search for that time was I want to be friends with Little Dragon.” I said to him.

“By the way… The crew wanted to throw a welcome party for Youngbae. You should be there.” He said to me.

“Hey you know I am blacklisted in bars right now.” I said to him.

“Don’t worry. This bar is run by Soohyuk, and he invited Youngbae’s girlfriend too.” He said to me.

“Aishh Yuri sure is patient with him being far away.” I said to him.

“Well we are group of lovesick fools.” He said as he tries to hug me. I just shrug him off and proceed to do the songs I am writing.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s pov…

 

 

“He’s so dreamy.” I said as I look at his picture in my phone.

“Yah! Why are you looking at my boyfriend?” Jessica said. Our group has a photo shoot today, and we have a five minute break so I pull out my phone to look at his picture.

“Aigoo… these girls are fighting over TOP-shi again.” Sunny said as she saw us arguing.

“We are not fighting. I am just telling Tiffany here that TOP-shi is my boyfriend.” Jessica said.

“How can he be your boyfriend when you didn’t even talk to him the last time we saw him.” Tiffany countered. “Beside he likes me more.”

“Aishh He doesn’t like the two of you unnies.” Yoona said. “Beside you haven’t even confessed to him how come you two became his girlfriend.”

The whole room suddenly burst out laughing and I felt embarrass about my undying love for TOP.

“But seriously, you two sure are weird. How come both of you have deep crush on TOP?” Our manager asks.

“He was so handsome in Tazza, and that abs… so dreamy.” I said to them.

“Pany-ah you sound like an obsessed saesang.” Hyoyeon said to me.

“How about you Jessica, why do you like TOP?” Sooyoung asks.

Jessica didn’t answer and just look at me and her face became red.

“Yah don’t you dare say that you like him because of his body too?” I said to her.

“He is also handsome and his voice really can make you pregnant.” Jessica admitted that made all the girls cringe.

“It’s all good that you like him but please don’t date him okay?” Our manager said. “He is full of scandal because of his looks.”

“Oppa it’s not TOP oppa’s fault that he is so handsome.” Seohyun said too. “Beside it’s because of people like Pany and Sica unnie that is why he is involved in scandals.”

“Well you’re right about that Seohyun-ah” Hyoyeon said making the room laugh again.

After the shoot we all went to the dorm and decided to just watch some shows.

“Ahh Taeyeon asks if we could look after Jiyeon these weekends.” Sica asks

“Really? Wait where Taeyeon’s going and she leaves us with her daughter?” I ask.

“She’s going to a business trip with her boss.” Sica said. But before I could comment she already said something. “Don’t worry it is only a business trip for a project signing. It will also help Taeyeon in the company so don’t worry.”

“So this coming weekend Jiyeon will play with us?” I ask her and she just nodded. “Gosh we need to clean up!”

“Tiffany… the only thing that you should clean-up is your room. Because surely that is where she will sleep.” Sunny said to me.

“By the way girls, are you okay with Jiyeon coming here?” I ask them.

“Of course. Beside we never saw her except for her pictures. So we are kind of excited.” Sooyoung said to me.

“But for a price.” Yuri butted in. “Youngbae oppa is coming back this weekend and Seungri called me about a surprise party for him by Monday.”

“Tuesday? We are free in the afternoon for that day right?” I said to her. “Why do you ask that?”

“Wait you aren’t thinking off partying with YG crew.” Sica suddenly asks. “Yah! That’s dangerous.!” Sica said to her but what she said next made me doubt about her being leader of the group. “You don’t even invite us? Wait is TOP sunbae will be there?”

My ears became active as I heard of my crush’s name. That is when I remember that TOP is signed to YG so I also said. “Can I join in too?”

With that we invited ourselves to the party, except for Seohyun who already promise to visit her parents that day, with Yoona, and Sooyoung who will be out with someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov

 

“Umma I’m going.” Jiyeon said to me as she enters the van.

It was Friday night and SNSD’s manager suddenly went to our home to get Jiyeon. I already know him because of the fact that I sometimes got invited in any SNSD concert in Korea.

“Listen to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter