FUNDae Radio part II

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 10

 

FUNDae Radio part II

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

But the thing is Jiyong saw the woman who came up to the stage and his eyes widen. He blink for at least 5 times just to make sure that the woman in front of him wasn’t an illusion. His eyes then fall into the kid whose eyes are still closed, and he is sure that it was the same kid he have been making fun of every time they play together.

On the other hand Taeyeon whom assisting her daughter on climbing the stage suddenly saw the celebrities that were eyeing her. But her eyes meet a certain man’s eye and she knows she isn’t dreaming. The man suddenly went towards her making her stumble straight to the man’s arms. But as he helps her get up, she heard something from him

No one’s should know that we know each other or else…

She look shock and she know what that means. They, living together are a secret that no one should know. But the thing is the man was anxious. He never had seen Taeyeon this beautiful and even Jiyeon looks beautiful. He is already immune to Taeng’s natural beauty while wearing her ajuma clothes, but seeing her glam and beautiful… they are staring at her.

(Note: What Taeyeon is wearing is the same dress she wears in MAMA 2015)

He guided them at the center of the stage, Jiyeon still close her eyes, and Daesung started to interview them.

“Uhmmm could you introduce yourself?” Daesung said to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” Taeyeon said shyly. “My name is Kim Taeyeon and I am Jiyeon, I mean Little Dragon’s mother.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the SNSD DORM

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

It was quite rare for all of them to not have any schedule for the rest of today so the 8 girls decided to stay at home. For one, it was a right timing as they have a show that they need to watch live. Yoona, Sunny, and Seohyun were fairly excited an even brought some for them to chow upon. The other 5 just watch like any other viewers.

“Unnie hurry up the show will start!” Seohyun called Jessica who was just arrived from her pictorial.

“Aishh what is so good about this show?” Jessica complains. “It’s not like our hoobae’s will participating.”

Because of the sudden withdrawal of the SM artists from the list of performance people call SM too arrogant and shameless. Though the agency explains that it was due to scheduling conflict, the netizens didn’t believe it. Chairman Lee got wind of the news and scolded the board and the CEO.

 

Back to the girls…

 

They enjoy the show and find it quite funny when there’s a caller wanted some advice. Of course they all fangirling when Song Joongki was on the creen.

“Sunny… isn’t it today they will unveil, the kid Little Dragon?” Sooyoung asks.

“Yup, Daesung oppa said her mother and her are the main highlight of the show.” Sunny answers.

“The mother name was Taeyeon and the little girl was Jiyeon.” Yoona said to them.

“Taeyeon, Jiyeon… hey Sica you friend and her daughter named Taeyeon and Jiyeon too right?” Hyoyeon asks.

“They might be just the same name.” Tiffany answers. “Beside Taeyeon will not go to a show like that. She is a shy type.”

“Hey shush… they are revealing her now.” Yuri said to them and they all glue on the screen.

But Jessica and Tiffany’s eyes widen as they saw who was getting on the stage. They blink several times and even went closer to the TV blocking the other girls from watching.

This is not true right? Isn’t that Taeyeon? Jessica thought.

That is definitely Taeyeon… wait then that means…  Tiffany and Jessica look at each other and they scramble for their phone to call their bestfriend to know if they are just hallucinating.

“Hey Jessica! That girl looks like Taeyeon…” Yuri shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the Kwon’s residence…

 

 

Mrs. Kwon and Dami celebrated as soon as they saw Taeyeon enter the stage. Dami was even proud of her creation been wear by Taeyeon.

On the other end, Mr. Kwon, Dami’s husband and son were eyeing them strangely.

“Yah… you two could you settle down.” Mr. Kwon said to the two.

“Honey is this girl you wanted Jiyong to marry?” Dami’s husband asks. “She is quite a beauty… but still isn’t she too innocent looking for brother-in-law?”

“Nonesense.” Mrs. Kwon said. “She is definitely perfect for Jiyong. She might look like that but she is strong. I mean look how she brought up a perfect daughter like Jiyeon.”

“Yeobo… don’t get too excited you don’t know if your son will love her.” Mr. Kwon said.

“Appa, my brother like her already.” Dami said to her father. “He is just dense and denying everything his heart tells him.”

“Dami is right… besides looking at them make me more sure that she will be the one to save Jiyong from the past.” Mrs. Kwon said.

 

 

 

 

 

At the audience seat…

 

There were 2 people who also can’t believe who they are seeing.

“I know them…” Mrs. Choi said. “I’ve met them at a supermarket.”

“You know them too?” TOP said surprise about what her mother said.

“Wait Seunghyun you know them?” His sister asks. “Mom too?”

“She was recommended by a friend to work for my coffee shop.” Seunghyun explain. “She requested for a day off today… I didn’t know that she will be here much more being the mother of Little Dragon.”

“Wow… fate sure are something…” His sister said.

Yeah fate sure is something. TOP thought as she looks at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the show…

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

The whole audience gasp and murmurs was heard throughout the small stadium. They can help it. The woman who was in front of them looks like in highschool. Her pale skin compliments the white dress she is wearing. The hair, braided, makes her more youthful. Looking at her and the child… they are more of sisters than mother and daughter.

“Umma are we already there? Can I open my eyes now?” The young girl said and it was heard throughout the little stadium. Avid listeners know that voice and they can’t deny that it is really her. They fought hard not to squeal and just cover their mouths. Even the guests know that voice.

“Just a little while Jiyeon… there is something blocking the road that’s why.” Taeyeon lied to her daughter.

“But Umma I’m scared…” Jiyeon said, making the host feel bad.

“Okay at a count of three… Little Dragon open your eyes.” Daesung said.

“1!”

“2!”

“3!”

“Open your eyes Little Dragon!”

As Jiyeon open her eyes, she squinted as she adjusts to the lights of the stage, and when she sees visibly she saw the audience looking at her and they applauded she was shock and immediately hid behind her mother.

“Jiyeon don’t worry, they are all nice people…” Taeyeon said to her daughter.

“Hello Jiyeon… do you recognize my voice?” Yesul walk towards the little girl smiling.

“You sounded like the pretty unnie on the phone.” Jiyeon said excitedly.

“Yes I am the pretty unnie on the phone.” Yesul said, glad that Jiyeon recognize her. “And this is the program you have been calling all this time.”

“Program?” Jiyeon wonder, and the audience just find it cute.

“Uhmm… let the guest seat first.” Daesung said.

Joongki then went and guided the mother and daughter and as soon as Jiyeon saw him Jiyeon reacted.

Jiyong on the other hand feels a little bit jealous. He is just assisting them. He thought but seeing how Joongki smile at Taeyeon made him more mad.

“Ah!!” Jiyeon suddenly shouted pointing at Joongki. She then salute and said. “Salute! Captain Shin!” The whole crowd was surprise of what she said. Jiyeon then look at her mother and said excitedly. “Umma that soldier from the TV is here!”

Joongki can’t help but smile and said “Salute! Captain Yoo Shi Jin reporting for duty Little Dragon!”

The Audience was amused of Song Joongki’s witty remark and He just guided the kid to her seat together with the mother.

Jiyong on the other hand is hiding behind Daesung, not wanting to be recognized by Jiyeon.

Then a cue card was shown telling them to go to commercial first for the audience to adjust. So Daesung as the lead host went and ask the audience to stay tune after a commercial break. Since Jiyong and Youngbae will be performing he went to the dressing room to prepare. On the other hand Daesung was kept busy by the director on how to proceed from this point on.

That is when the guest begun to surround the two. Of course Jiyeon became afraid and hugged her mother.

“Mommy I’m scared” Jiyeon whisper to her mother, in which Taeyeon just calmly let her, hug her.

“Okay back off for a moment first.” Yesul said. “We are scaring the kid… beside introduce yourself first.”

“Sorry…” Gain-shi apologized. “My name is Han Gain. Ms. Kim I think you know me too.”

“Ah Yes…” Taeyeon answer. “Same as Ms. Yesul-shi I watched some of your drama.”

“This is Joongki and Kwangsoo, and these two youngsters are Bogum and Yoo Jung.” Gain introduced them.

“Umma isn’t he the King on TV and she looks like the girl in the green dress.” Jiyeon pointed to the two. “And he is Giraffe.” She pointed out to Kwangsoo.

“Jiyeon it’s not nice to point at people.” Taeyeon scold her daughter. “Sorry… she just knows you from your character on your drama or show.”

“It is okay… beside we understand.” Yesul said.

The guests were quite friendly and were nice enough to the two and made them less nervous. Jiyeon even shake hand with them considering she is shy when it comes to strangers.

On the other hand there is someone who is on deep thought about what is happening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

What the hell is happening!

I am panicking right now… Why the hell are they here? Wait that is not the right question. Since when did they became Taeyeon and Jiyeon from the radio show. Calm down Jiyong… the caller already reveal their names and… they are the same! It will be disastrous if Jiyeon see me. Worst if she suddenly blurts out something regarding what I did to them. How can I not notice? The efffing apology trick with apples was from me! You are so stupid Jiyong!!!

(Jiyong then remember the time she kick them out of the house. And how Jiyeon told the same story on the radio.)

what if she told that?

“Hey Ji you’ve been spacing out.” Youngbae nudge me back to reality.

“Wow… I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Jiyeon’s mother.” One of our hairstylists commented. “She looks more of an idol rather than an mother.”

“The husband sure is lucky to have them right?” Our manager said.

Lucky my . Taeyeon is divorced and that bastard just leaves her and his daughter!

“By the way Ji, you might be in front news tomorrow because of this.” Another stylist said to me. “Together with Song Joongki and the kid’s mother.” She teased.

I didn’t even bother on their conversation and just stand up and get out. I need to ask Taeyeon about this. I didn’t even hear what the people at the dressing room said to me.

As I was walking on the hallway, I saw Taeyeon just getting out of the restroom. Noticing that no one was there I grab her hand and brought her to a room.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me that your daughter is Little Dragon?” I ask her directly.

“I didn’t know. The head writer called me to meet up and said that Jiyeon was calling this show rather than the help center. She even believes it ‘till today.” Taeyeon said to me.

“!” I curse out and it made Taeyeon look at me. “I’m sorry it’s just that, if everyone knew that I already know you then, I am doomed my career…” I was no panicking when Taeyeon came closer and hold my hand.

It made me lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter