Chapter 4

How vixx oppas are in school.....

At this moment Han sang hyuk wished he had never met Cha Hakyeon .

How many bloody years did he wait for Namjoo to be single? How much guts did it take him , the school idiot, the bullied, least popular boy to ask out her ,THE Namjoo? That just proves his luck for Hakyeon hyung to notice him ryt at the opputune moment. He had purposely not mention Hakyeon about his 're arrival ( for obvious reasons) and planned his confession.

While hakyeon hyung was strangling him , he could see Namjoo's face wearing an expression hyuk could only interpret as ......not nice? Hyuk did what any sane man would do, when in front of goddess of a human being and when a person who was clearly need of medicine was trying to remove your head.

"So.. I'll talk to you later Namjoo? " Trying to act as if there were only 2 people present in the site of conservation.She nodded as if still in daze of what happened. He could only watch in dismay as he saw Namjoo hurriedly climbing down the stairs dissapearing with hyuks only chance of dating her.

By that time Hakyeon had let go of him. Hyun turned to the pabo hyung with clenched fists and murder in his heart. It took only the look on h akyeons face his stupid smile and a time period of 1 second for Hyuk to start yelling at his hyung at the top of his voice.

The beautiful smile on Hakyeon's face was obviously fading. It became replaced with a mournful look with abtwinge of fear. Taekwoon standing at the corner observing the sad incident felt his heart drop ( for some reason in known to him) when he saw N' s smile disappearing . He wanted to interfere to take N out of that smile, but he felt after coming to this school for a few hours he didn't have any right to get in to a fight or stop one.

Hyuk on their other hand didn't care who the hell was looking at him or where he was . All he wanted was to show his frustration with this hyung. He felt a painful tug at his ear and so ly to find a handsome face glaring at him.

" what do you think your doing screaming at the top of your lungs ?! Did you forget whee you are right now?" 'Hongbin's face was red with anger.

" who do you think you are to tell me off?!" Hyuk retorted

" I'm the freaking head prefect you idiot and you have 5 seconds to apologize and get into your class"

" who made you the Head prefect. Did the world turn over while I was gone?"

"I'll thank you to keep your opinions to you self , but as long as I'm the head prefect you have to obey my law"

"Your law my ! Mind you own business can't you?"

"I'm sorry but as long as I'm head-"

"Oh shut the f*** about being the f ing HP. Do I look like I give a , no I don't , so hell out of my face!!!"

Then Hyuk turned to Hakyeon "And you !" Hakyeon flinched and Taekwoon could stand no longer.

" ok that will be enough of you yelling kid." Taekwoons voice was so soft but every one heard it and it gave a finality to the screaming.

As angry as Hyuk was he didnt dare retort. Jung Taekwoon had a special look in him which reads ' mess with me and die' Even Hyuk knew better than to pick a fight but he didn't lower his gaze, he kept on glaring at the people around him, Hakyeon with his terrified face, Hongbin whose handsome face was turned angry red and Taekwoon with a perfectly blank poker face but a silent steely look in his eyes.

A new voice entered the scene, heavily accented and cheerfully voiced

"Oh how sweet. What the title of this drama? 'The Staring Contest' ?"

Hongbin sighed ' more trouble '. Everyone else turned to greet the class clown grinning idiotically at them. Hongbin regaining himself introduced him to Taekwoon

"This is Lee Jaewhan. He is my elder brother"