Chapter 2

How vixx oppas are in school.....

But some how taekwoon didn't come to school that day. It was heard that he had moved to the other side of the country because of his father's job.N never had a chance to talk to that sweet boy. But his smile became a comfort to N every time things were hard. Which was always. At odd times he talks to him inside his head like ' taekwoon ah I think appa might come to beat me because I ate a bit more of rice.I'm a bit scared but I'll be fine right?' N always imagined how his voice might sound. Gradually Jung Taekwoon became a part of N' s life. The only part which N could appreciate.

 

10 years later

Jung Taekwoon looked at himself in the mirror. It was such a bother moving into a new school. Everytime he tried to adjust to the new life he had to move again. Entering a new school especially a high school would mean having to do the stupid introduction in middle of the class, and everyone whispering things about you, then having to answer endless questions of nosy teachers and having to ask everything from everybody. The last school was just like that. He could spend only 6 months there.

"Taekwoon ah , hurry up you are really late !" He could hear his sister who spent almost 1 1/2 hours in the bathroom and coming out still wet only to take her shampoo and get back in. Then goes in his next noona then the other, then the mother, leaving him and appa about 5 min to take a wash and eat. But he was used to the typical situation.

He could have gone on his own perfectly fine ,but his family insisted on dropping him off and probably embarrassing him by showering kisses in front the school gate. He got into the car and all the journey long his sisters were bugging him to promise to find them potential partners in this posh school. Even though he would never say it , his sisters had no trouble in that department, apparently good looks ran in their blood.

Once again he found himself standing in front of a bunch of alien kids. " annyeong haseyo I'm Jung taekwoon" he gave a little bow." Please take care of me" The teacher gave that sickening smile talking to him in that overly cheerful tone." Oh how wonderful, we have a new friend kids!" The 'kids ' looked as if they couldnt care for the world. Maybe except the females since the little ' friend ' looks veeery handsome.

" ok , you can go and sit next to hakyeon ," and she gestured to the far corner of the classroom where a dark skinned boy sat , he had a cheerful look on his face and seemed quite excited to see him. As Taekwoon sat down next to him that boy, ( he couldn't remember his name ) gave him the brightest smile showing all his teeth.

" Hi my name is cha hackyeon" (Taekwoon nodded , remembering ) " we have met before!" He said excitedly.

Taekwoon looked surprised , then dissapointed. If this boy knew him ( eventhough he couldn't remember him) that would mean he would have to spend time with him. ' just as I wished for a peaceful time ' The boy was still nattering on but Taekwoon was only half listening .

" let's be life long friends Taekwoon! " a sudden request brought him to earth. Let's be friends? What year is this? What does life long friends even mean? That sounds like a marriage proposal. Taekwoon shuddered at the thought inwardly . Taekwoon was shocked at the sudden ..whatever it was..

Was he making fun of the new kid? First telling him that he knew him because he had smiled at him around 10 years ago, and now proposing him?

Somehow looking at hakyeon's face , it felt very real and a there was pleasant aura of sincerity around him. It was the first day of school, he probably won't stay here for long , what harm could it do?

" sure , let's be life long friends" and Taekwoon smiled. Again.