Chapter I

How vixx oppas are in school.....

 

N only wanted to get to school quick enough.It was his only mission early in the morning every day. True, listening to the scathing comments by his classmates and putting with all that beating was hard , but he rather that than living or rather surviving in this hell he had to call home. 

'sigh appa must have come drunk home yesterday.' N thought as he heard his mother's shouting ring through the house.He had to go off without food considering his parents were having a screaming war at the kitchen. One of his sisters came out of her room and saw him hovering near the kitchen doorway. " What are YOU staring at ?  Get out my sight you little piece of sh**. "  she roughly shoved him out glaring her goodbye. N decided it was time to go. He was starving . He couldn't get anything to eat last night either .

Even though getting hungry was something which happened to him everyday it still felt hard for his 7 year old tummy to bear. He walked himself to the school. Many people would stare at this tiny sun  kissed boy walking all alone but N was used to it. He often see kids of his own age  enjoying times of joy with their loving parents. It always looked so out of world to him but cha hackyeon never spent time brooding about it. He always thought he was deserved this treatment. Of course it had to be something wrong with him. Why else would everyone shunn him out?  He never once thought what it would be like to be wanted and loved. He was always ready with his cheerful smile and twinkling eyes filled with  warmth. He was ready to do anything to anybody if that would mean he would be forgiven for his unknown crime.

As he was walking by he suddenly stopped as he caught sight of two beautiful kitties meowing pittifuly at the side of the street . As always cha hackyeon was ready to go save them . But someone else got to the better of him and reached the kittens first.  N was left standing at the opposite side of the street observing this stranger.

He looked about his age , slightly taller than him and incredibly pale skinned. N could only see the back of him as he crouched in front of the kittens scratching under their chins, the kittens purred at the feel of such loving warmth. The  boy turned to his bag on his back to get some food for these kittens.  

At once N recognised this stranger , he was the new boy in his class that quiet boy with stunningly handsome face. With his baby white face and sharp handsome features he became an instant favourite among the girls.

For a moment the boy looked as if he didn't notice N staring at him . Then at once he looked up and their eyes locked.N was all into giving his favourite cheerful smile to him, to greet him in the usual manner. But something stopped him .

As N gazed into his black eyes he did the strangest thing which caught cha hackyeon off guard. N suddenly felt warm and safe, as if for the first time in his life things are gonna be fine.

It was all because of a smile. A soft smile appeared on Jung taewoon face and N felt the most happiest he had been all his life