Bonus (3)

Stay Strong BTS

As soon as they arrived home, Jimin was guided to his bed and asked not to move but he insisted that he was okay and that it was nothing but a simple headache

"PARK JIMIN GO TO BED NOW" Suga's voice almost cracked the dorm's walls. Jimin, feeling the stress in his hyung's voice immediately went to his room and shut the door behind himself. He wasn't mad or anything but sometimes their over-protectiveness made him feel a little frustrated "God it's just a headache" Jimin mumbled to himself the first thing he entered the room.

He quickly changed his clothes and slid under his blankets and it only took him a few minutes to actually fall asleep. A slight knock on the door was heard almost 30 minutes later but Jimin wasn't in his right mind to hear it. It was Suga, he felt bad for the way he yelled at the sick boy earlier and wanted to apologize by bringing him some nice hot dinner on a plate. He slowly entered the room and placed the plate on the night table when he noticed the pile fo blankets on which Jimin was peacefully sleeping. He smiled a little feeling guilty for sending him that way to bed without eating anything and leaned toward Jimin's face in an attempt to wake him up.

But before he could proceed, Jimin released an unexpected sigh and stirred in his sleep making Suga worried for a second, he runs his hand over the younger's hair and gently called his name "Jimin-ah?" he called few times and watched as Jimin's eyes cracked open but in an unpleasant way. Jimin's eyes widened and he immediately set up on his bed holding his chest.

"Wow ... easy Jimin-ah" Suga was worried, Jimin suddenly set on his bed, eyes wide open and breathing so heavily. Suga concluded that he was having a nightmare of some kind and tried to calm him down

"Hey ... it's ok it was just a nightmare don't worry I'm here" Jimin switched his terrified stares to the elder who was sitting next to him and he nodded slowly. "It ok breath ... I'll go get you some water"

Suga grabbed him a bottle of water and came back as soon as possible bringing with a bunch of worried 5 other boys. The way they made their entrance made Jimin chuckle.

The door was swung open to its limits. First, there was Jin "What ... what happened?" He was looking everywhere like a scared chicken. Rap Mon was next "Calm down, see ? he's fine" he came in quietly behind the frantic mother. 

J-hope had that stupid grin on his face and with his sarcastic Saturi dialect, hr kept mocking the younger "Aigooo ... the baby got had a nightmare ... Aigooo what to do?"

Then came the whining sounds "HYUNG ~~" Jungkook and V dropped themselves on Jimin's bed acting a little funny as they kept checking Jimin for any injuries

"Hyung so what was it? A fight with a dragon? A deathly top-secret mission?" Asked Junkook

"Where there any girls?" V winked

Suga came in last. Notincing the chaos that had just happened, he figured that it was all his fault. He suppressed a smile as he eyed Jimin who was bursting in laughter "Sorry Jimin-ah" he quietly apologized.