Talk

Stay Strong BTS

Jimin broke the hug a while after that. He couldn't help to see Taehyung in such a condition. It was all his fault and he felt most sorry about it. Taehyung started to feel heavy on top of Jimin's shoulder, he could sense that the younger has drifted off to sleep once again because of the effect of the medication.

 

Carefully, Jimin pushed V back on his bed and a comforting voice of Jin followed by a gentle tap on his back said "You're as weak as him Jimin-ah !! Why don't you lay down next to him ?"

Jimin didn't object and did exactly what Jin told him. He laid down next to V feeling the warmth of the other's bed and quickly, he closed his eyes and didn't even notice how he fell asleep so fast.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was guided to bed by Hesoak, he said that his injured back slightly hurting. As for Namjoon, he laid down on YoonGi's bed just across the room not sleeping however keeping an eye on the younger ones. Jin and YoonGi went to the kitchen, they helped each other to make something nice and warm for dinner when the others wake up.

It's been almost 2 hours since Jimin fell to sleep next to V and when he opened his eyes, it was to an empty bed. Taehyung wasn't there! He tried to get up as gentle as possible since his body still ached a lot and look around for him. He pushed himself away from the bed and walked a little toward the hallway and that's when he came face to face with Hesoak coming out of the bathroom. 

"Hi, you're up? How do you feel?"

Hesoak walked directly to Jimin and hold his arm making sure the other was keeping his balance

"Yeah ... I'm good ... have you seen Taehyung?"

"Is that why you're here?" Hesoak smiled "Yes he's in the kitchen eating all Mama Jin's food ... Jin's going to get crazy"

Jimin laughed at Hesoak's why of putting things. They walked slightly to the kitchen where they found Jin, YoonGi, and Taehyun. At the first sight of Jimin, Taehyun jumped off his chair and stopped in front of him

"Hyung !!"

"Taehyung -ah! I'm so sorry I never thought that I'd hurt you in such a way"

With no more added, V hugged his Hyung "just don't think about doing such a thing to us ever again" V whispered into Jimin's neck.

"I won't... promise"

"Hey ..." Jin kind of screamed "Let him breathe" ... "Jimin-ah come sit next to me"

Jimin playfully laughed "Oh yes please feed me Hyung"

While he ate, everyone kept glancing at him "What?" Asked Jimin between his bites

"No nothing" answered Suga

"You are just eating so well Jimin-ah" Continued J-hope

"Yeah well ... its been a while since my last real meal" 

Eyes were lowered in guilt. Maybe they shouldn't have mentioned this to Jimin and remind him once again of what had happened

"Min-ah" Jin's voice sounded full of concern for the other "You see ... the doctor said ..."

All eyes were on Jin now but nobody uttered a word in protest 

"Said what? ..." asked Jimin once Jin stopped in the middle of his sentence 

"That you ... need to ... see someone ... to talk to some-"

"NO !!" Jimin interrupted

They all somehow predicted such a reaction but they had to tell him and it's for his best interest of course. Hearing Jimin's loud "NO" Rap Mon sprinted to the kitchen 

"What? What is it?" 

He came in thinking that maybe something bad has happened again. Hesaok invited him to sit next to him in a calming way

"Jimin please try to understand its for your own good"

"The only one i need to speak to is YOU GUYS" Jimin stated as a matter of factly. Like he really didn't need anyone else. He was dead serious and his way of speaking needed somehow an emergency meeting.