Voices

Stay Strong BTS

"We will go home" Suga reassured again to the half-awake Jimin resting on his shoulder. As soon as they were all ready, YoonGi lifted Jimin on his back and walked him to their van in the parking lot. Jimin just let them do everything they wanted, he was so weak to say no anyways and he felt so useless and annoying as the voices inside his head kept screaming.

*Now you have nothing to fight for anymore, you are now completely useless and a heavy burden*

... *They were right, I don't belong here, they don't need me I'm not good enough for them* ...

*Just sleep Jimin and leave them alone, they are better off you*

... *It would be better if you just DIE* ...

All along the road, those voices kept whispering in Jimin's ear as he rested his head on Jin's lab. Jin put his long arm around his sick member, he couldn't notice how dreadfully tired he was. Jimin was so pale and just too weak to lift himself up on his own, he looked helpless and above all very *depressed* Jin was really worried and he kept thinking "A panic attack?" Then he remembered Jimin's mental condition when it all happened. He remembered the screaming and the pushing "of course it was a panic attack" ... "We've lost it" Jin kept thinking as he held Jimin tight with one arm and played along with his hair with the other but it didn't seem like Jimin was aware of it because his eyes were closed and his mind was busy but everyone knew that he wasn't sleeping.

"How is he?" asked their manager while looking at them from the review mirror.

Jin lifted his head and replied "ok I guess ... But ... He's kinda hot"

"Fever?" asked Hesoak

"Yeah" "Is it bad?"

"No ... But ... I don't know anymore" Jin sighed

"Well ... Just take him home and rest him well" continued the manager "You guys are on an open vacation now just make sure that everything's fine and I'll be here to help"

A "thank you Hyung" was heard from everyone inside the van as their eyes never left Jimin's fake sleeping face.

"Jimin Hyung?" Taehyun called softly as soon as they arrived. Jimin's thoughts were again cut off, he opened his eyes and met V's worried ones "We're here let's go" Jimin looked up and saw Jin playfully playing with his hair and smiling at him. He lifted his body off Jin's lap and V helped him out of the van. Jimin gained some energy to walk the way to their dorm but as they finally go there, he didn't even bother to wash up or change his clothes. He flopped on his bed and closed his eyes and rejected everything from water to food.

Everyone was seriously worried "Ok then do you just want to sleep?" asked Rap Mon and Jimin simply nodded. Namjoon released a deep sigh

"Ok then! We won't force you ... Rest well Jimin-ah"

Jimin closed his eyes and was again covered by his blankets. A cold cloth was forced on top of his head by the crying two maknaes and the voices came back once again

*Why don't you just die and leave them alone Park Jimin?*