Three

The Break-Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a smile  on her face, and a weight off her shoulders, Moonbyul strutted into Yuri's apartment, Yuri sat on her couch looking at the TV that wasn't even on "Yul?" The girl didn't answer for a while.

"I ed it all up, I ed up," Yuri said, she had dried up tears on her cheek and she looked like she lost her soul.

"KY what happened?" Moonbyul asked, she walk over and embrace her crying friend.

"We were only supposed to be on a break for a few weeks, I don't understand, I ed it all up" Yuri managed to say through her tears.

"Yul... Why did you and Jess go on a break?" No one knew why the two broke up, they never told there, friends, any details.

Yuri sits up and wipes her tears, she looks at Moonbyul with the saddest eyes a person could do " Jessica's engaged to get married " Moonbyul looked shocked " to Tyler" now she was even more shocked.

 

 

                                                   -X-

 

 

                                                

 

Solar smiled as she closes her apartment door, she was confused about what just happened but she loved every minute of it "what got you all smiley-faced?" She almost had a mini heart attack, solar holds her chest and mugs the person sitting on her couch.

"How did you get in here?" Wheein smiles and stands up dangling a replica of the apartment keys, solar was beyond annoyed "I don't have the energy for this, let yourself out " and with that solar went into her room and shut the door leaving a smirking wheein .

An hour passed and wheein wakes up to the smell of food, she gets out of her bed and goes to the kitchen to see a stranger cooking, the man turns and smiles at her before going back to cooking,solar was freaked out and slowly grabbed one of the kitchen knifes from the island "who the hell are you! Who let you in! " She yelled, the man turns and looks more terrified then she was.

Just then wheein walks into the kitchen and her eyes widen at the sight, solar was swinging the butcher knife towards the poor guy who looked like he was ready to pee himself "solar no!" She yelled running over and grabbing the knife out of the woman's hand "you can't kill the chef " wheein said nonchalantly.

"The chef?" The man sighs after wheein put the knife back on the island.

"Yes I hired him to cook dinner for us tonight," wheein said with a smile "he doesn't speak Korean " wheein turns to the man and says something to him in French before turning back to the confused solar.

A few seconds later solar got her conscious mind back in order" I tell you to leave my apartment and you thought that meant to bring a French chef in here to cook dinner ?" Solar just couldn't understand why wheein didn't leave her alone.

 

 

 

(Nine months ago pt2)

Solar was on her way to meet Tiffany and Jessica for there weekly lunch date,she was running late and ended bumping into someone on the street from how fast she was running, solar gasps and start to instantly say sorry to the person she was about to help them up when two buff guys in blue suits lifts her up "yah!" She yelled.

The person gets helped up by a third buff guy before looking at solar "so we meet again ms.kim" it was the woman she met at the club a month ago what was her name again? "Wheein, remember me?"

"Yes I do, your friends with Jess " wheein seemed overjoyed at the fact that solar remembered her, she kept staring at the girl, solar was feeling uncomfortable and also she was beginning to lose feeling in both her arms "um,wheein can you have your bodyguards put me down?"

Wheein shakes her head to get out of her lovestruck gaze "oh, yes of course , gentleman, please put ms.kim down, gently" the men did as asked and put solar down very slowly, wheein snaps her fingers and all three men bow before leaving"I'm very sorry, they're very protective when it comes to me"

"That's okay," solar said before looking at her phone, she gasps for the second time today "I'm so dead" she whined before lowering her head.

Wheein noticed and didn't like seeing the girl look upset "Ms.kim what is the matter?"

Okay slowly look up at wheein and sighs "I was supposed to be meeting Jess and Tiffany for our lunch date and I'm running extremely late"

"Oh, that's no biggie," wheein said before clapping her hands, before solar could process what was going on she was sitting in the back of a golden covered limo across from wheein "where is this lunch date located?" Wheein asked.

"Uh, at the Velvet cafe," solar said, she was still stunned, the limo was so nice that. The limo pulls in the front of the cafe getting stares for everyone that was walking by or inside the glass-covered cafe, the two walk inside and see Jessica and Tiffany at the back talking "hey guys, sorry I'm so late" solar said before sitting next to Jessica.

"That's okay cause now your buying " solar was afraid of that, whoever came late to the lunch date was the one who had to pay for everything.

"No worries I'll gladly pay," wheein said, solar, Tiffany and Jessica all look at her "evening ladies"

"Wheein ? Hey, what are you doing here?" Jessica asked she don't remember ever inviting said girl.

"I bumped into solar on the street and offered her a lift here" Tiffany and Jessica make an oh sound with there mouth before looking at solar who's head was low.

That was the day that started so many things, a few days later solar got a call from an unknown number while she was taking a shower, moonbyul picks it up instead "hello?"

"Hello?, Is ms.kim available?"

"Not at the moment this is her girlfriend, may I ask who's calling?"

"My apologies, where are my manners, my name is wheein , I would like to invite ms.solar and her friends to my 4th annual ball coming up soon " wheein eyes lit up she loved dressing up.

"Oh, that sounds awesome ill tell her as soon as she gets out the shower" moonbyul said excitedly.

"Very well, good day ms." And with that wheein hangs the phone up.

Solar walks into the room with a towel wrapped around her while another was helping her dry her hair "who was that babe?"

"Oh some girl named wheein" moonbyul said not realizing the shock on her girlfriend's faces "she wanted to invite all of us to some ball she's having soon" moonbyul shrugs her shoulders before laying on their bed.

Solar didn't even know what to say, but one thing wondered in her mind how the hell did wheein get her phone number?.

 

 

                                                 -X-

                                               

 

 

"Tyler and Jessica? that's crazy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter