Eleven

The Break-Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul stirs awake once she heard giggling from afar she stretches her arms and started to walk towards the giggles that were coming from the kitchen. Solar and Cassie were tickling each other Moonbyul stood watching the scene wondering if she was dreaming.

Cassie notices Moonbyul and stops tickling Solar "morning, breakfast is almost ready" she smiled. 

"Morning" Cassie being friends with Solar completely slipped moonbyul's mind, she sat down at the table and solar put food Infront of her while Cassie put a glass of milk Next to her , Moonbyul would be lying to herself If she didn't find the two girls y in there night clothes and how they took care of her.

Breakfast was somewhat awkward not for solar and Cassie but Moonbyul the two girls completely forgot she was in the room and kept talking to one another like they were characters from gossip girls. "No way! I knew he was innocent!" They were now talking about a new TV show about cops while Moonbyul quietly observed them as she ate her food.

Moonbyul finally cleared getting the attention from the two "uh, thanks for breakfast, but I should get going" Moonbyul could feel her body heat up every second she starred at the two, she stands up she needed to get out of there before she asked them both to get .

"Oh well it was nice seeing you again" even simple words were turning her on. Moonbyul quickly grabbed her shoes and put them on "are you coming to the charity event tonight?" Moonbyul turns to Cassie and became tongue-tied her eyes were deceiving her, Cassie was now standing there completely .

Solar walks out from the kitchen joining the conversation"Oh please come ,it's going to be so much fun and it's for a good cause" she was jumping up and down and she was also not wearing clothes, solar stops jumping and smiles at Moonbyul "don't you want to us before you go?" If this was an anime then Moonbyul would probably have a nose bleed right about now.

"Y-yes, yes I absolutely do" Moonbyul felt like an animal in heat she had lustful eyes staring at the two women.

"Okay great I'll go get you the mop" solar happily said, Moonbyul blinks a few times and shakes her head, the two girls were now back to being fully clothed and Moonbyul was now confused on what she just agreed to.

 

-X-

 

Yuri and Taeyeon couldn't stop there laughter and Moonbyul was now planning there funerals "alright, alright it's not even that funny" her and Taeyeon had came to visit Yuri before they got ready for the charity event and she told them what happened to her this morning.

"Okay okay I'm done laughing, but did you possibly mistake 'don't you want to help us before you go?' that's y" Yuri continued with her laughter along with Taeyeon.

"Oh man I'm sorry moon but it has got to " Taeyeon wipes her tear away and calmed herself"why won't you just admit that you still have feelings for Solar and Cassie" it was obvious even a blind man could see it.

"That's because I don't, it's just that I am really in the morning" her words came out as though she was trying to convince herself more than her best friends.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, now Yul what did your lawyer say?"

"Since I didn't kill Tyler he could probably negotiate with the judge and get me a less sentence" Yuri was still going to have to do some time in prison.

Moonbyul and Taeyeon said there goodbyes to Yuri and get inside Taeyeon's car. "Moon can you help me set up for the charity event?".

"Sure what were you doing for it ?"

"I have a team of people helping me set up the toy booth for the kids"

"Okay great, what do you want me to do?"

"I need you to help the two girls that are going to be giving out the toys" they make it to the building where the charity event will be held and walk inside "okay my booth is at the end" they walk over ,a few people were already getting things set up ,two girls with there backs turned were taking toys out of boxes "hey you two, Moonbyul is going to be helping you with the toys".

The two girls turn and Moonbyul froze, it was Cassie and solar they had huge smiles on there faces and Moonbyul wanted to hide but first, she needed to kill Taeyeon "you didn't tell me that they were the two girls helping you" she whispered through her teeth so the two didn't notice.

Taeyeon gasps in exaggeration "OMG did I not mention it to you?" She checks her watch and smiles "I have to meet Tiffany to get the rest of the toys, see you guys later" Taeyeon waves good-bye ignoring the eye daggers Moonbyul were sending her.

Moonbyul stood there awkwardly while Cassie and Solar looked at her "so, toys am I right" she chuckled a little the two laughs before going back to taking out the toys, Moonbyul wanted to facepalm herself why was she even acted like this when she had a girlfriend... Girlfriend! She hadn't returned any of Hwasa's cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter